[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go with the biker meme >still a robot so do solo night

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0993.jpg (1MB, 2016x1512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0993.jpg
1MB, 2016x1512px
>go with the biker meme
>still a robot so do solo night rides
>tonight at a stop some random drunk whore asks for a ride
>surewhatever.avi
>give her the show of revving the shit out of it all the way to her destination
>asks for my number and says she wants to fuck later
>too autistic/shy/moralistic to follow up
She is texting me and I'm too much of a bitch to respond. I just want to bang a girl I love not some random whore T_T
>>
>>36255572
R I P windows fucking me with my camera pictures.
>>
>>36255572
text her back, dont be a pussy, this is your one shot at getting out of this place.
>>
>>36255572
don't care just don't bother others with your shitty noisy gaycycle you fucking retard
go bent and die on someones bumper
>>
>>36256934
>Implying people don't voluntarily browse on here willingly.
>>
File: bunnyhop.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bunnyhop.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
I want to get a sportbike but I'm too lazy to get a license.
>>
>>36255572
Don't do it op. Wait for a nicer situation.
>>
>>36255572
>I just want to bang a girl I love not some random whore T_T

Who says that love can't come up between you two? Just fucking go for it. If you're really uncomfortable with sex, the least you can do is be with her. Take her out adventuring and shit, and go with the flow.
>>
>>36255572
Don't be foolish, negotiate a blowjob if she isn't all wrinkly.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.