[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How shitty is suicide by ODing on SSRI's? I hear it is an

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 1461003381419.png (44KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1461003381419.png
44KB, 657x527px
How shitty is suicide by ODing on SSRI's? I hear it is an awful way to die. How long does it take?
>>
>>36255204

Just take some blood thinners, some vodka, and slit your wrists. EzPz. Don't waste your time with SSRIs.

I'm going with either Hypothermia or Slit wrists.
>>
>>36255215
I mean if it sucks that much I would rather just score a bunch of heroin and do that.
>>
>>36255236

>Score some heroin

Yeah, and then it's cut with some shit and you end up brain damage or locked in a mental ward. Don't bet your suicide on the contrivances of drug dealers. Take some blood thinners and drain yourself proper. Dying by freezing, gunshot, or hanging is also acceptable
>>
>>36255273
>freezing/drowning
Nah that's a miserable way to go. Also you're likely to revert to primitive instinctual survival response so it's unlikely to be successful.

>Gun
Yeah that could work, just be sure to do research on how to aim it properly. If done wrong it won't kill you, just remove pieces of your brain responsible for shit like vision and leave you unconscious. When you come back, you'll just be blind or paralyzed.

>Rope
That works if you're not a sissy and tie your rope tight.

Of course the best option is to just jack off to anime all day and mask your depression with ironic shitposting.
>>
>>36255373
>Nah that's a miserable way to go.

T. knows nothing about hypothermia

Real cold (I'm talking 20 and below) causes numbness and the eventual "Instinctual survival response" actually causes you feel to WARM and comfy. It's GOAT suicide method if you do it right.
>>
>>36255406
Sure but you'll be miserable freezing your ass off until you get to below 20.
>>
>>36255204
I mean you could just look up suicide statistics and see that poisoning has a super high failure rate and infer what you want from that or even look up *ssri* ld50 and make an educated guess but instead you confide your lust for death in le super edgy internet forum so idk what to say. Eat shit. Commit Suicide by eating shit.
>>
>>36255503

Then slit your wrists or blow your head off if you're too much of a pussy to popsicle yourself. Every suicide method has its cons. You can attempt to blow a hole in your head, flinch, and end up with all sorts of wild Injuries.

As far as I know, you will bleed to death with slits wrists given you take blood thinners.
>>
>>36255273
Nothing that heroin gets cut with will do that
>>
>>36257257

I was about to type out "One of my friends died from cut heroin" but then I remembered OP is trying to kill himself

Carry on
>>
>>36257257
>This

Worse case you'll get fentanyl and instantly OD if you're shooting up
>>
File: ijustliketrains.jpg (61KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
ijustliketrains.jpg
61KB, 640x360px
Here is my suicide plan in case of a no good very bad days:
>Write email with passwords, account numbers, instructions etc to mother; set to send in 3 hours.
>Lock bathroom door, take out polypropylene pot and CO producing acids, place pot in bathtub.
>Put "Blue Sky" on repeat on shower ihome
>Tie end of rope around load bearing beam next to sink.
>Down the hatch with the reserve xanax stash I haven't touched in a year (~300 mg)
>Mix together formic and sulfuric acid, load handgun while reaction begins.
>Slip head in noose, stand on chair while jauntily tipping it backwards.
>Place gun in mouth, angle up at .45 degree and try to get a shot off before the chair falls.
I figure at least some of that will work even if I don't put a bullet in my brain.
pic unrelated
>>
>>36255273
>Yeah, and then it's cut with some shit and you end up brain damage or locked in a mental ward.

You're retarded
>>
do what Gabrielle Giffords did. Get enlightened.
>>
>>36255406
Oh really? Have you killed yourself many times before?
>>
>>36257440
>bullet misses brain
>exits back of head
>cuts rope
>breaks bathroom window
>wake up bloody and paralyzed with your confused, panicked mother standing over you
>blue sky becomes a triggering earworm
>>
File: 20170414_060749-1.png (192KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170414_060749-1.png
192KB, 1080x1080px
>>36259076
I've killed myself many times. Unfortunately my time machine only goes back a few hours, and actually creates a "double" of me. This unfortunately means I must "kill" the original "me", while everyday profiting off of the slight advantage I get from a few hours of precog.
>>
i wouldnt try it op sounds like it could fail

im not op but im not afraid of being dead but what scares me is failing and then my family cussing me put and telling me how awful i am for trying. i mean they yelled at my grandma for laying arpund at the old folks home during rehab until she cried because they thought she had just got lazy but now shes in the hospital with sonething called sepsis

how do families typically react is it anger towards the person

is something like a shotgun in da mouth surfire?
>>
>>36259076
No, but nazis did a lot of research on hypothermia and he's right, once you get to the point of no return it's bliss.
>>
>>36255215
I've always thought about just sticking a iv in the main artery, lay submerged in a warm bath and just let the blood slowly drain into the tub and slowly drift into the void. should black out from blood loss before death so zero pain r-right?

any medicalfags here to tell me if my hypothesis is medically sound? painless death that slowly takes you?
>>
>>36255819
As someone who reads a lot of medical records at work, I can tell you that the failure rate is so high because most often suicide attempts by poison are very on-a-whim type attempts. It's surprisingly common to see stressed middle-aged women without any significant mental health history drink a few glasses of wine and eat 10 valium pills, before almost immediately calling an ambulance and waking up the next day with a huge sense of regret.
Now, if OP were to plan it out, acquire enough heroin to kill Shaq, and inject it in one dose, I'm sure that you could safely say he's going to be successful in offing himself.
>>
>>36259594
Its not medically sound.
Even if you managed to set an IA line in a deep artery with no medical training, the bathwater creates a pressure differential in the cath where the blood doesn't leak out
You're better off taking a razor blade to your femoral artery and flaying
>>
>>36259992
>taking "10" valium pills which are probably 5mg
>50mg
>calling an ambulance

God women are fucking retarded. Even though alcohol and benzos do have a drug interaction, even for that to occur is quite rare and you have to be severely intoxicated.

>>36255204
>ODing on SSRI's

Just google serotonin syndrome, because that's what will happen to you. If you want to die with a 40c temperature, sweating bullets, choking on your own vomit and having seizures, go for it.
>>
Just drink yourself to death idiot. Why would you kill yourself without enjoy your last few days?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.