[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Matrix -Neo dodging bullets for the first time Reloaded:

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: matrix triology.png (248KB, 602x293px) Image search: [Google]
matrix triology.png
248KB, 602x293px
The Matrix
-Neo dodging bullets for the first time

Reloaded:
-Architect scene

Revolution:
-????
>>
>>36255108
-The moment at the end when you realize that the 'real' world us also part of the matrix and you cannot possibly escape. Making the unlikely event of robots harvesting energy from humans obsolete and reveals that it is not what they really do.
>>
>>36255228
Does that actually happen in any of the movies? Never seen the third one and I forgot the plot of the second.
>>
>>36255228

It was too subtle for the audience to notice. A lot of people were confused why Neo was able to use his powers against machines.
>>
>>36255108
When the Nebuchadnezzar flies briefly above the clouds and you see the real world is beautiful after all.
>>
>>36255257

Yes. Humans have already escaped The Matrix more than 6 times. To prevent them from escaping again, the machines created another sub-level of The Matrix where humans are convinced that they have escaped The Matrix.
>>
I don't know, probably Smith getting slow motion punched in the face.
>>
>>36255259
I thought it was from a comic or something
>>
>>36255264
>Nebuchadnezzar
You can say that again
>>
>>36255291
No, they never really escaped.
Thats the whole point... the 1% of people that reject the matrix are given the illusion that it is possible to escape the matrix.
As the architect said they need a choice.
So they created the underground city to dump them into and give them a goal to fight for.
They whiped it out 6 times or so but I forgot why they do that (maybe overpopulation)
>>
>>36255395
>As the architect said they need a choice.
But that choice wasn't added until the later versions of the matrix, meaning that humans might have actually escaped it a couple of times.
Also, in the real world, there might be no such things as the machines and they only exist in the matrix for the dissidents to pick a fight with
>>
>>36255395

The first Matrix was supposed to be a utopia for humans, but humans were quick to pick up on that the world was fake. Machines kept rebuilding the world until it was normal enough for
>>
>>36255518
Yeah a few might have rejected the matrix and might have escaped, but they never spoke about it again.
He wanted to make the matrix perfect but it did not work, all we know is that no one actually escapes in the movie.

>the machines dont exist in the real world
Yeah maybe not like they are pictured in the movie, but someone has to run the matrix and the sub layer in the first place...
Who else if not the machines?
>>
Matrix was fucking gay
>>
Aren't all the humans born in the matrix kinda part machine? Maybe Neo was just able to control and kill the sentinels because he's got admin powers and shit.
>>
File: 1490272377665.jpg (43KB, 472x534px) Image search: [Google]
1490272377665.jpg
43KB, 472x534px
>>36255652
Why didnt you like it? Orig
>>
>>36255638
could be that the machines are just ascended humans. Like humanity has reach such technological progress that they willingly uploaded their consciousness into matrix in the first place. Then they realized that the world without struggle leads to atrophy and created all this convoluted bullshit. I mean why would machines use humans for power if they could use animals instead anyway.
>>
>>36255108
DUDE
WHAT IF NEO RESTARTED TRINITY'S HEART LMAO?
>>
>>36255638
>Who else if not the machines?
People?
>>
>>36255753
Why would they need to fool themselves into thinking its still the 90's?
I mean if they were so advanced they could take the fact that they dont have physical bodies anymore.
Because they are not needet anymore.
>>
>>36255108
I really hate that fanfiction shit. No one except the Wachowskis knows why they didn't make a sequel to The Matrix.
>>
>>36255989
well there is no particular reason matrix is made to look like the 90s. It could be any year techinically. If I remember right it was set in 23 century.
Maybe it was the most optimal and happiest time in american history
>>
>>36256971
>no particular reason matrix is made to look like the 90s.
Morpheus says the modeled it after the height of human civilization and Smith later says that after the machines started doing everything it was no longer human civilization but machine civilization that humans were living in and enjoying the fruits of
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.