[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

INFP feels thread >hot asian girl joins gym >leaves a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: hitsclosetohome.jpg (50KB, 704x480px) Image search: [Google]
hitsclosetohome.jpg
50KB, 704x480px
INFP feels thread

>hot asian girl joins gym
>leaves a bench unattended
>I need to use it so I ask her if it's done
smalltalk.png
>find out we both go to the same college and have the same major
>wants to give me her number
>don't want to deal with the sexual anxiety so I give her my email instead

>she actually emails me and wants to hang out
>block her and never go to that gym ever again

>tfw hope she finds a nice more shredded chad-bro to satisfy her in ways I never could
>tfw loose gains after quitting and will never open up again because of past abuse
>tfw you will never be able to function in society
>tfw jack off to light femdom asuka-doujin 4 times in a row to have any sense of control in my life
>>
>unblock her
>email her
>tell her you were nervous so you didn't answer her
>99% of rejection but if not you could be frands
You got nuttin to lose
>>
>>36255074
>she actually emails me and wants to hang out
how the fuck do things like this happen to people
>>
File: 1485141646724.png (199KB, 371x474px) Image search: [Google]
1485141646724.png
199KB, 371x474px
>tfw you need to go to the grocery store because you're out of food but when you arrive there's a salvation army guy asking for donations at the door so you sit in the parking lot staking it out waiting for him to leave but he won't and nobody else is around so you can't sneak by
>go home to avoid the awkward possible interaction

I still need food
>>
>>36255154
>wear headphones
>he says some shit
>pretend you can't hear
>blaze past him
>>
>>36255128
She was one of those girls that was a late bloomer in high school. She used to be really nerdy and shy but I guess she started lifting and got incredibly hot.

So a mixture of confidence and wanting to explore her sexuality I guess.

We also really hit it off and talked about nerdy stuff like some anime. She really loved Yuri on Ice.
>>
>>36255074
That's not an INFP feel.

Seems more like a social anxiety disorder feel or something.
>>
>tfw you don't want to be depressed anymore but you can't imagine what you would even do if you weren't because you've been depressed for so long and your life is so empty and boring

depression feels like my natural state which is incredibly pathetic and awful

I can't see myself ever getting better, there's nothing I like or even have any interest in, I don't see how I can ever become motivated like that

some people have depression because of trauma or whatever, I think mine is just my brain's natural reaction to being such a fucking loser

I don't think it will ever get better, I can't even imagine how it could without being an entirely different person. I have a flawed foundation
>>
>only friend doesn't text me back
>suicidal feelings rise

Why does everyone hate me?
>>
>>36255315
>depression feels like my natural state

I know this feel. I honestly don't think people are happy, like sure little moments are alright, but for a majority of life people are depressed, right?
>>
File: dawson this sucks.jpg (55KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
dawson this sucks.jpg
55KB, 720x480px
INTP here, how do I become IFTP?
>>
>>36255320
How long has it been? Maybe their phone was off or battery died?
>>
>>36255154
Tell him to fuck off and yell Hail Satan. He will never bother you again.
>>
>>36255402
Facebook messenger actually, so I know they saw it too. I don't really care since I like being alone most of the time, we've been separating from each other a lot lately. And I often avoid peoples messages on the rare occasion someone talks to me so maybe it's karma. But this was the only person I considered a friend, now I have no one.
>>
>>36255452
You sound like a faggot kys as soon as possible.
>>
>>36255496
I'll do it soon enough, don't worry about it. Hopefully you do the same though.
>>
>>36255452
try sending another message, maybe to their facebook inbox, whats the worst that could happen

Related: Last yeaer I reunited with a friend from high school I rarely saw since, and we went hiking a few times and he took me to a bar for his birthday. He's a literal globalist cuck though and regularly posts anti-trump memes on facebook, so I sent him this video hoping to start redpilling him https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPtNON6sHXw and he hasn't talked to me since.

>>36255154
Jeez just fucking don't even look at them. I live in L.A. and get begged for money at least 50 times if I go outside.
>>
File: RICK.jpg (151KB, 1906x1072px) Image search: [Google]
RICK.jpg
151KB, 1906x1072px
>>36255315
>OP here

I totally relate to the depression thing.
For me it's more of a deterministic thing.
Seeing how fucked up humanity is.
The cycle usually starts with existential crisis, psychoanalysis, and then mania.

I really have given up on reality. I usually daydream for 2-3 hours a day and then work on my art for another 2-3 hours and that's all that keeps me going.

It really is find a passion or bust imo.
But I would recommend just distracting yourself so you have no time to realize how meaningless your existence is.

It doesn't have to be a huge breakthrough but just taking small steps like going out into nature or learning a new instrument has worked well for me.
>>
>tfw you can't argue something fervently without crying
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.