[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The fembots that complain about how men are bad on the internet

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: HPxYLYj.jpg (161KB, 600x527px) Image search: [Google]
HPxYLYj.jpg
161KB, 600x527px
>The fembots that complain about how men are bad on the internet all have bfs
>They hate "men" yet they feel compelled to brag about their bfs to everyone online over and over again

Are these essentially the female MGTOWs?
>>
>>36254890
female MGTOWs would be basic bitches trying to marry a lawyer or other high status chad
>>
Being female (or at least openly stating that you are) should be a bannable offense on /r9k/. Every post they make is shit, and whenever they post in a thread, it's ruined
>>
>>36255046
fuck off you faggot. maybe you would get a GF if you did not flee from female contact at every opportunity
>>
>>36255905

>maybe he'd get a GF if he constantly gives women attention online

That's not how it works, idiot.
>>
>>36255905
So are you a white knight or a triggered roastie?
>>
>>36256329
I am a virgin catholic girl
>>
>>36256341
>Catholic
Schismatic scum
>>
>>36256341
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIT
too low in content need to fill with bullshit to warn my bros about autistic reeeetard trying to stir shit up
>>
>>36256341

That's too good to be true. You're a guy.

Please stop baiting us, guy.
>>
>>36254890
they wear men like condoms on their egos, of course they want to show them off when cumming all over lesser men.

they will complain about solitude being surrounded by orbiters. they will complain about every other second of their lives not being spent worshipping their abusive asses.

i wish i didn't wanted so much to fuck one of them. maybe i'll die first anyway.
>>
No, a female MGTOW (How I personally see myself, although I don't use the acronym) is someone (like me) who's given up on dating men because I know what men are like and I don't want them in my life.
>>
>>36256655
Well that's exactly how I feel about women now because they don't know how to reciprocate genuine emotion.
>>
>>36257006
Funny, that's exactly how I feel about men.
>>
>>36256655
i hope you take good care of your cats
>>
>>36257095
Well it seems we're at an impass. Gee, it's almost like technology has made human interaction so impersonal that no one knows how to express or even understand their emotions. Who woulda thunk?
>>
>>36257174

And yet people use that very same technology to shame young men and blame them for all these sluts being single.

Really makes you think.
>>
>>36254890
>Are these essentially the female MGTOWs
its called being stupid
>>
>>36257144
Like I said, it doesn't bother me. I've got no maternal instinct and have been hurt by men too much to bother with dating.
>>
>>36257195
tfw
w r o n g t i m e l i n e
r
o
n
g

t
i
m
e
l
i
n
e
>>
File: Cant beat smug faces.png (443KB, 1000x659px) Image search: [Google]
Cant beat smug faces.png
443KB, 1000x659px
>>36256341
Just because you take dicks in the butt to protect your "chastity" doesn't mean your still a virgin sweetie. I went to catholic school so I know the tricks and mind sets of woman who are catholic.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.