[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are you a "nice guy"? Men think you're pathetic

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 00042wrr.jpg (45KB, 650x274px) Image search: [Google]
00042wrr.jpg
45KB, 650x274px
Why are you a "nice guy"? Men think you're pathetic and women think you're disgusting. Why don't you drop the act and start being more forward? Be the self-centered asshole you really are and get properly rejected.
>>
Because I'm not one and I'm not going to bump this thread
>>
>implying i trust anyone enough to let them touch the most sensitive part on my body
not gonna happen again buddy not today
>>
>>36253595
But I am a nice guy, anon.
>>
>>36253595
>Be the self-centered asshole you really are and get properly rejected.

Kek, good thread, OP.
>>
File: 1466986375727.jpg (61KB, 636x640px) Image search: [Google]
1466986375727.jpg
61KB, 636x640px
...What if I'm not a self-centered asshole and people are just projecting their own dickish personality so that they can treat others like garbage without feeling guilt.
What if there are people out there that are just genuinely nice individuals, and you're simply persecuting them as they make you look worse by comparison.

Or what if you're just insulting ugly yet kind individuals. And in an attempt to not have to feel any sense of responsibility or guilt you have to paint them as completely monstrous, not only in appearance but in mind, portraying them as ugly sociopaths; as attractive people could not possibly be at fault for anything.

Yeah I bit the bait, what're you going to do about it.
>>
I'm not Chad, so if I don't give girls what they want, they won't bother acknowledging me.
I'm only alive for others, it seems.
>>
>>36253595
I have to be at my job, otherwise I'd be fired. I don't hold doors for women though
>>
File: 1491249416862.png (34KB, 459x578px) Image search: [Google]
1491249416862.png
34KB, 459x578px
>>36253595
I am a nice guy because thats who I am. Thats who I will stay.

Your shit doesnt work here, I have turned down so many one night stands its fucking chad tier.

Girls have shit on me and treated me like dirt, and I walked away.

At the end of the day I am not changing who I am just because women dont like a guy who is nice, loving, understand, and cool.

So I will be me and they can be them. I much rather not deal with someone who thinks being nice or cool and understanding is bad.
>>
jokes on you i dont even have a dick anymore the thought police confiscated that shit
>>
i'm not nice i'm just passive

i'm neutral

i'm a neutral guy
>>
I am nice. Everyone tells me I am. I try to help the people I know whether or not I want to fuck them. Being nice alone isn't enough to get a girl to like me when I'm a fat unassertive loser who shows no indication of romantic interest for fear of rejection, but I don't know how to do anything differently. I'm just going to keep adding femanons until one likes me for who I am without me flirting or anything like that.
>>
>>36253595
why is it always about sex, why do they think sex is the goal here?

Why is it so hard to think that a guys wants a meaningful relationship, in fact, I really don't want sex at all. At this point, I really don't want to have sex, it seems like it just make everything "dirty", I just want a pure relationship with someone, to really "love" someone and be "loved" back but not though something as shallow as sex.

maybe if girls stop hanging around assholes that only care about sex they would understand this.

Though I understand why girls wouldn't want to be with me, I am ugly and awkward, but holy shit its not fair that guys and treat girls like shit and still be with them.

why can't girls just not go out with those types of guys? I am not saying go out with us losers instead but just not be with them.

Why can't they be alone with us?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.