[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever had something happen to you that's so incredible

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: 1487796555164.jpg (761KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1487796555164.jpg
761KB, 1280x960px
Have you ever had something happen to you that's so incredible that you cannot believe it's true? Like you just want to burst and brag to someone but robots will call you a lying cunt and shit.
>>
I was hugged by a girl once
>>
>>36251516
no not yet but i hope it does son.
>>
Unbelievable: I had a "stalker" (source: her friends) and it was the popular girl who said I was hot

Believable: Asked her out and she was disgusted by my autism and dropped me
>>
>>36251516
I had a relationship. It was LDR and we only met face to face for a week, but that week is the defining proud moment of my life.

Looking back its like a dream. Like how did a loser good for nothing like me manage to even do that? But I'm glad it did happen
>>
>>36251516
Sex feels pretty cool huh anon?
>>
File: mylittlepoopy.png (587KB, 707x975px) Image search: [Google]
mylittlepoopy.png
587KB, 707x975px
>>36251693
Same here, it's the only thing keeping me from killing myself.

One of these days, the rational half of my brain will overpower the emotional half and realize that no, nothing this good will ever happen to me and I may as well just give it all up right now.

Fuck this survival instinct. Being worthless and offending others with my choice to remain alive is truly a painful existence.
>>
File: 1492064844794.jpg (2MB, 3675x3075px) Image search: [Google]
1492064844794.jpg
2MB, 3675x3075px
>>36251516
It's the only reason I only ever read and never share.
>>
>>36252124
Just sex I could handle but this shit is crazy and nobody here believes me and I feel like a douchebag for posting it anyway. I want to bragggg.
>>
>>36251713
> Asked her out and she was disgusted by my autism and dropped me
My nigga.
Had the same shit happen to me in high school, and I think that's what paved the way for my crippling fear of women.
>>
>>36252242
Stoopid fuck.
Knoc yourself out
>>
I fell off a trampoline trying a Salto and fell off the mat on my head and i was fine after like 15 minutes of headache
>>
>>36251583
Yeah nah fuck off from this board normie
>>
actually last night i made a girl squirt. you are the first people i've told.
>>
Had a 9/10 girlfriend
>>
>>36251516
I swear I lost my virgintiy to two cute girls.
>>
>>36251516
isn't that a dude? does anyone have the full picture?
>>
Any sexual experience I talk about (especially but not limited to the more epic stories) or any time I talk about something about myself that I'm proud of, a shit load of robots call me a liar and try to shit on everything I just said.
That's what these parasites do here, they just want everyone to be miserable.
>>
>>36252574
both the pictures in this thread are dude's feet
>>
>>36251516
just tell us the story already.
>>
>>36252622
Misery loves company but bragging about sexual escapades in a den of virgins is just dumb.
>>
I've always been the beta skinnyfat kind of guy with little to no self esteem. When I started college, I realized that some really hot girls were into me and I couldn't believe it. I got a gf and I went from being a KHHV robot to do butt stuff and cum on my gf's in a matter of months. I still can't believe it and I sure as hell don't expect anyone here to believe me.
>>
>>36252737
I try to have positive morals to my stories, they won't have any of it, though
I'm also the farthest thing from a normie.
>>
>>36251516
I held hands with a girl once. Biggest mistake of my life.
>>
>>36252777

similar story but I'm still a robot loser because aspie fuck

I always thought of myself as an unattractive weird-looking socially unlikeable person so I always kept to myself. after high school I had to get a job, a retail place with a lot of women, and about 6 months in I started to realize that quite a few women at my work and the places I went for lunch had crushes on me.

I'm a pretty solid 5-6/10, and I still don't know why it's true, maybe it's my personalityy, but it helped me become more socially confident and I finally found me an aspie gf to go get coffee with.
>>
I'm a complete autist but somehow through sheer will and mimicking normies and getting \fit\ and finishing law school I have a six figure job, live in a nice place on my own and have a 9/10 literal former actress/model gf.

I feel like it'll all go away any second and they will all see me for who I really am at any second. I had literally zero friends in hs school or college and spent my days fapping, studying and playing vidya. and the only real friends I have now I met at a mental health support group for depression and bpd I used to go to, so I seem like a normie with friends. Most people who look at me from the outside would think I'm a total chad. I've been put in psych wards, and heavily medicated on anti psychotics and see a therapist weekly.
>>
>>36252914

>I feel like it'll all go away any second

I know that feel man
>>
i wrapped my arm around a girl's waist once
she wasn't family
>>
Went on a roadtrip to visit a friend, within 3 days I got flirted by his girlfriend, her 8/10 friend and his neighbor. I even spent the last night in the neighbor's apartment, making out all night. And she had a boyfriend too. It was the first time I felt like a chad, it only happened a couple of times more after that. It all seems like an eternity ago.
>>
that kid who

has seen ghosts
has spontaneously levitate
has literally been hunted like an animal
has had conversations with the dead

oh and also a girl found me sexy this one time. I sperged.
>>
>>36251516
I won the lottery and my family died the same day.
>>
>>36255244
>implying you didn't win the lottery twice that day
>>
File: jack-nicholson.png (67KB, 314x242px) Image search: [Google]
jack-nicholson.png
67KB, 314x242px
>>36253030
I think you need to leave this board.
>>
>>36251516
i go to a decently smart school that i've been trying to get into for two years and i still feel like i don't actually go to this school. that's what happens when i finally get what i want after repeated tries, it just doesn't matter to me anymore or maybe it's just disbelief because i like it so much? idk who cares
>>
l am God, Jesus, Mohammad, Kim Il Sung, Abraham Lincoln and Adolf Hitler
>>
>>36251516
Just post it anyway, I'm not the type to ree anyways
>>
>>36251754
The LDR I had as a young-un was a bit funnier. First time we met (we were in 2 groups of 2), we ended up just splitting and ... doing nothing. And then it sort of all ended from there.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.