[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Chad from gym keeps saying im a funny guy >barley say

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170413_093216.jpg (32KB, 540x407px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170413_093216.jpg
32KB, 540x407px
>Chad from gym keeps saying im a funny guy
>barley say anything to him
>offers to drive me home alot
>brings me protein shakes
>always nice to me and motivates me

whats his game? What does he want from me?
>>
>>36251123
ur boi pussy, faggot
>>
To see you grow into a man?
>>
File: Chad gets all the girls.jpg (81KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
Chad gets all the girls.jpg
81KB, 650x650px
He thinks your despair is just an act because his life is perfect. You're like a clown or jester to him.
Entertain the golden god, you worm.
>>
God, I fucking love Chad. I work with one and he's the friendliest guy ever, always bringing me into the group, helping me out with shit, whatever.

The guy is just impossible to dislike.
>>
>>36251123
I was in this same situation except it was in community college instead of school. I thought the Chad was gay. He ended up being cool as fuck and is slowly making me a normie. Some Chads are just genuinely nice people.
>>
>>36251123
Be skeptical but try to keep an open mind. Maybe Chad is genuinely trying to help you. This could be your shot to normiehood, don't waste it.
>>
>>36251244
Fuck where do I meet a Chad to mentor me
>>
>>36251447
They're everywhere. They're inherently super social, so even if you're an autist they'll take a liking to you and try and befriend you.

Just don't be a neckbeard and you're in.
>>
>>36251123
>whats his game?

To fuck your ass
>>
>>36251204
Cool story faggot, just kidding it wasnt
>>
Be friendly back, get a friend.
>>
>>36251524
get your asshole rammed*

ftfy
>>
>>36251504
I'm sure you have many interesting stories, posting on a board for lonely virgins and all.
>>
Someone who will go to clubs with him so he looks better when compared to you.
>>
>What does he want from me?
casual bumfun, you fucking hetero
>>
>>36251504
>jealous because chad won't be his friend
>>
>>36251545
Your story fucking sucked balls
>>
>>36251568
Jealousy is so petty, are you serious?
>>
He wants you to be his side guy.
>>
Chads are cool man, I've had some good ass conversations with Chads before, they're funny ass people. To be honest it's mostly normalfags i hate
>>
>>36251644
It's because Chads don't feel like they need to prove anything to you. It's the Normans and failed Chads that feel like they have to be pieces of shit to feel good.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.