[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yes, I have an IQ of 122. No, I don't watch anime. No, I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0260.jpg (40KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0260.jpg
40KB, 615x409px
Yes, I have an IQ of 122. No, I don't watch anime. No, I don't hate women. Yes, I voted for Trump. Deal with it, faggots.
>>
File: 1429153764999.png (332KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1429153764999.png
332KB, 1920x1080px
I have an IQ of 129, watch anime, don't hate women, and voted for Trump.
>>
Yes, I have an IQ of 136. No, I don't want anime. Yes, I hate women. No, I didn't vote for Trump. Deal with it, faggots.
>>
Yes, I am an IQ of 117. No, I don't have a job. Yes, I spend all day on 4chan. No I didn't vote for Trump. I'm not American.
>>
>>36250956
>Voting for trump

You know I realize people WANT to see the world burn and keep their sarcastic karisma going. But jesus did electing him into office show just how hivemind people are and how dumb the average person in society is.

Majority didnt vote him in because they believed he could do better. Majority voted him in because it was a laugh, because he was white and wanted a white man in office or other mundane reasoning.

The man will help bring america down and people will cheer for this. Why? Cause somewhere down the line. Being a something negative because an optimism in our world which makes no sense
>>
File: 34534535.gif (241KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
34534535.gif
241KB, 400x225px
I have an IQ
>>
>>36250956
>>36251150
>>36251171
>>36251235
Vry smart people in this thread WOW U GUYS ARE SO SMART ;^) WOW I feel smart just even SEEING these IQs like damn holy shit this is so smart WOW THEY ARE POSTING THEIR IQS...

THE MADMEN
>>
>>36251237

This Aryan, Germanic man is the president of the most powerful country on Earth. And it feels good.
>>
Yes, I have an IQ of 150. No, I don't watch anime. Yes, I hate women. No, I didn't vote. Deal with it, faggots.
>>
File: Angry_Pepe.gif (2MB, 322x322px) Image search: [Google]
Angry_Pepe.gif
2MB, 322x322px
FUCK OFF BACK TO /POL/ STUPID POLITICAL NORMIE BULLSHIT FUCK OFF REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>36250956
I don't know what my IQ is, but I'm pretty sure it's above 100. I watch anime. I physically get off on hating women. I didn't vote because I knew it wouldn't matter. I think the "deal with it" meme is as obnoxious and forced as "awesome" and "cool story bro".
>>
>>36251304
Im sure it does. People with little minds would think this
>>
>>36251339
Hey buddy its a little early for summer friends to be here, how about you wait till summer and you might even be 18 by then! :)
>>
>>36250956
You didn't vote for Donald Trump unless you are a member of the electoral college.
>>
>>36251382

All liberals are ugly and angry at the world. I can only assume you're the same. Sorry chum, the generic lottery isnt kind to some
>>
>>36251321
Please see
>>36251296

origianiiini
>>
Having a large IQ doesn't mean anything if you're not doing anything with it.
>>
>>36251432
the electoral votes are influenced by the people you fuckwad.. goddamn people like YOU are the reason why we have such a broken system.. you don't even know how it works

>didn't vote blue girl
>didn't vote red man
>didn't not vote
>MY STATE HAS BEEN BLUE FOR 50+ years

I am not complaining because I am not a stupid asshole like you
>>
Lol everyone thinks an IQ of 120 is decent but if you were to discount all the niggers in the world you'd not feel so smart. 130< or BTFO brainlets.
>>
>>36250956
Yes, I have an IQ of 137. No, I don't watch anime. Yes, I hate women. Yes, I voted for Trump. Deal with it, faggots.
>>
>>36251449
>All liberals are ugly and angry at the world.
Yeah that's why right wingers have to shop MAGA hats onto all the actresses they fap to.
>>
>>36251449
>calling someone ugly
>on an anonymous imageboard
quality rebuttal
>>
I have an IQ of 142 and I masturbate to fictional pixelated anime characters from obscure Venezuelan developers who are probably living off rats and tree leaves right now. Mensa ain't shit but hoes and tricks. 115fags are the master race.
>>
>>36251476
Triggered liberal cuck detected
>>
>>36251543
actually you are the one who is triggered son
>liberal

I would round ever jew up and intern them to their holy land forever. and then I would cut off funding a single red cent to them. how is that for liberal?
>>
File: good guys.jpg (112KB, 780x766px) Image search: [Google]
good guys.jpg
112KB, 780x766px
>>36251543
Of course goy...
Keep on with those dank memes...
>>
File: fucking degenerate.jpg (23KB, 402x402px) Image search: [Google]
fucking degenerate.jpg
23KB, 402x402px
>>36251618
>not sacrificing all the world's nuclear weapons to fucking evaporate Isreal afterwards
>>
So much ableism in this thread. So you have a high IQ and only vote for whoever benefits you most, do you want a fucking medal? You are privileged to have a high IQ, it's your duty to help those who are differently abled and I don't think Trump will do as much for them as say, any other candidate. Where you could compensate for less than favorable social and economic environmental conditions they cannot. Don't we all deserve a fair shot at life?
>>
>>36251673
Have you ever used heroin, anon?
>>
>>36251618
Sounds like you're attempting to impress the Aryan brotherhood.
Meh.
>>
>>36251663
no in that sense you can call me "moderate" kek
the jews want that land so bad they can have it.. but they can never leave and they will get no assistance from the outside world ever again as their penance

hypothetically speaking, of course.
>>
>>36251701
aryan brotherhood? no thanks. you are welcome to stop with the assumptions anytime pal, it is really just embarrassing for you at this point.
>>
>>36251543
buzzword buzzword buzzword detected
>>
>>36251452
Brainlets have such cute coping mechanisms
>>
>>36251698

No, never. Drugs are bad. Why do you ask?
>>
Yes, I have an IQ of 471. No, I don't watch women. No, I don't hate anime. Yes, I voted for Cruz. Deal with it, faggots.
>>
>>36251837
That's pretty discriminatory man, what about the junkies? They deserve a fair shot too.
>>
>>36250956
Why do Trumpanzees continue to talk about the election? Trump has failed on so much shit. He failed to repeal Obamacare he failed to protect privacy he won't label China a currency manipulator he's upping Obama's drone program and he won't get rid of NATO. Last month we only added 98k jobs. This month will probably be even worse due to the massive loss retail experienced
>>
And yet, for all your IQ points, you're still here seeking validation from random autistic losers. Your life must be great and fulfilling.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.