[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've never been an advocate of the "normies get out

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Image-5-Passing[1].jpg (148KB, 712x960px) Image search: [Google]
Image-5-Passing[1].jpg
148KB, 712x960px
I've never been an advocate of the "normies get out reeeeeee" or "no girls allowed on /r9k/" position because I believe what makes /r9k/ special is it's a meeting of all sorts of different people connected tangentially or not to the underbelly of nerd and geek culture, marred in loneliness, addiction and mental illness. That's what made the board so interesting and unique.

But we seriously need to do something about all the fags and trannies who've taken to using this board as a dating site and ERP hookup. Seriously, get the fuck out. You don't belong here. /r9k/ is not for you. Fuck off back to /r9k/. Also it's impossible to change your sex and you're not fooling anyone.
>>
>>36248685
>Fuck off back to /r9k/
You have made a grave error.
>>
>/r9k/ is not for you. Fuck off back to /r9k/

Hey, buddy. I'm not a nasty stupid fucking retarded tranny, but I still have the empathy to forgive you for your mistake. You're permitted to delete this and repost with better proofreading. I love you and want you to be happy.

Has anyone found assigned male's info? I really want to stalk and end that waste of sperm and egg.
>>
>>36248729
Fuck I meant /lgbt/
>>
Failed pasta.
>>
>>36248489

Just look at this shit. this is a daily occurrence on this board now. What does this thread honestly provide or contribute? Mods should ban this shit.
>>
Quick anon delete this amd repost
>>
>>36248744
It's too late. They're stuck here forever and it's all your fault.
>>
>>36248685
Aww, I was about to leave until you said
>Fuck off back to /r9k/
I guess I will stay here and make trap and twink threads some more.
>>
>>36248685
What can be done to change this board though? What you're talking about is like a similar difficulty to getting /pol/ back into where it belongs.
>>
>I've never been an advocate of the "normies get out reeeeeee" or "no girls allowed on /r9k/" position because I believe what makes /r9k/ special is it's a meeting of all sorts of different people connected tangentially or not to the underbelly of nerd and geek culture, marred in loneliness, addiction and mental illness.
>But we seriously need to do something about all the fags and trannies who've taken to using this board as a dating site and ERP hookup.

The threads dedicated to transsexuals have never held any interest for me. Yet, I've never found myself resenting them.

The thing of it is, I think the threads dedicated to the transsexuals and traps and so on have a place here. Looking at this board without a jaundiced eye, one would think the world is flooded with people who find themselves conflicted with their gender or sexuality. Which is absurd, of course. One could just as easily come to this place and leave with the impression that there are legions of old virgins haunting the world with their disgusting presence. The simple fact of the matter is that most people enjoy some degree of sexual affection, unencumbered by either the burden of gender confusion or radical ugliness. The absurdity of a man who injects himself with hormones and desperately desires to be loved as a woman is no less tragic than that of some ugly old monster who ardently wants to be loved as humans are. Both wizard and transsexual have been judged by Nature and condemned, and there is not a single thing either can do to mitigate their sentence. The death warrants of both have been signed, and both will go to the noose alone. And the healthy and happy will watch the procession of both to the gallows and laugh, giggling at absurd notion a man could be woman and a monster could be human.

The misery born of loneliness has infinite incarnations and wears just as many faces. Yet, different though they may be, each of those faces sheds the same tears.
>>
>>36248685
>unironically saying "nerd and geek culture"
Out.
>>
File: 1491883474968.png (273KB, 480x446px) Image search: [Google]
1491883474968.png
273KB, 480x446px
>>36248685
The mods should delete these female (male) and male (female) threads. They already have their own board, why do they have to drag other boards down with their ceaseless faggotry?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.