[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>try to talk to person from r9k >too boring what do you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1488264911037.jpg (42KB, 419x633px) Image search: [Google]
1488264911037.jpg
42KB, 419x633px
>try to talk to person from r9k
>too boring

what do you normies expect people to talk about
>>
>>36248663
>philosophy
>economy
>personal anecdotes about how normies are faggots
>sexual exploits
>roastie situations
>life goals
>dreams
>reality

if you can't have a decent convo you just suck and should be beaten and flogged.
>>
File: goebbels.jpg (27KB, 316x420px) Image search: [Google]
goebbels.jpg
27KB, 316x420px
>>36248663
>fembot wants robot bf
>rejects me for being too passive and never making a move in the convo

You just all want Chad. You really deep down do. You don't know what 'robots' truly are. You all see these dormant / failed normies as 'robots' and then hate US when they inevitably dump you.

If a 'robot' initiates lewds, or pictures, or voice / cam chat he is NOT a robot.
>>
>>36248689
everybody expects me to steer the conversation because they don't care because they have other people to talk to

I ask them about what they're doing and it's always college, then I have to say I'm not in college and I just wageslave and then there's just a huge falloff
>>
>>36248742
>upper middle class college grad here

yea, because to a college grad, you're a plebian faggot. me and my friend got useless liberal arts degrees and still look down on our mutual friend who makes 70k doing welding. why? because he's an uneducated dipshit. he has to ask the definition of words mid-conversation. its revolting.

at the end of the day i respect the guy, and i know im a worthless faggot in comparison, but coming from an above average background, i can assure you that people judge the absolute shit out of you for being nothing more than a hs graduate.
>>
>>36248957
Get a load of this guy. Are you laughing at him too, anon? I know I am.

>superiority complex
>has a liberal arts degree
>doesn't make 70k
>browses r9k
The material writes itself
>>
File: 1486692302579.jpg (13KB, 414x415px) Image search: [Google]
1486692302579.jpg
13KB, 414x415px
>>36248957
But that's all conjecture is the thing. Your feelings of superiority are pretty comparable to a nigger who thinks he's great for driving a Mercedes and looks down on somebody smart and frugal who drives a used Honda Accord.

It's superficiality. It's a life choice and you're making it sound like it's more of a polarizing identity. If I go and put in six years at a university and finish a graduate degree I would still look down on you for being such a petty classist.
>>
>>36248701

Doing those doesn't make you a chad it just means you're not a raging pussy.
>>
>>36249033
working some thankless, dirty, shitjob where you squat and stoop like a slave all day with other mongrel blue collared shitbags is repulsive to anyone with any degree of class.

if you tell any 6+/10 roastie that you're a plumber you're getting dropped the next day. if you say you're a banker/lawyer/accountant/ anything white collar where they know you interact with other clean respectable people all day they'll give you the time of day.

you wouldn't know what the perception feels like because you're probably some prole shitheap who prides himself on "muh hard days wurk." nobody cares if you're not wearing a suit
>>
>>36249122
I know of a HVAC guy who is marrying a 8/10 qt medical doctor so your cracked up theory is debunked right there.
>>
>>36249059
Thanks Chad for this. Now fuck off from my board. You're not a robot.
>>
>>36249151
thats gonna be an epic cuckening when dr. chad shows her his accolades. nice time horizon on your debunking
>>
>>36249122
Math major here. You're a faggot and I look down on brainlets like you. Guarantee your friend is smarter than you are for not wasting money on a useless degree
>>
>>36249199
whatever dorkus, have fun crunching numbers
>>
File: 1462991533529.jpg (275KB, 634x808px) Image search: [Google]
1462991533529.jpg
275KB, 634x808px
>>36249197
>claims to have a graduate degree
>still believes in the social theories of a gas station clerk on the 4chan virgin board
>>
>>36249236
You're a liberal arts major a a aah ah ah ah haha
>>
>>36249279
yea and you're probably a fucking loser whose never even fucked a fat sow. enjoy being a turbo dorkus day in and day out in front of a computer screen
>>
>>36249333
>this projection
This is gold. You'd think at least a liberal arts major could get laid but guess you're too dumb for that too lmao
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.