[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>gf was violently raped recently >last thing i heard from

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 13

File: oh lord.jpg (11KB, 100x156px) Image search: [Google]
oh lord.jpg
11KB, 100x156px
>gf was violently raped recently
>last thing i heard from her was she was walking to her car and opened the door and she had mentioned someone was following her close enough to hear them breathe
>hear the door slam as she drives off
>she hangs up
>havent heard from her in nearly 5 hours
>not answering any of her phones

im okay im not paranoid or anything.
>>
>>36248107
What the fuck is this luck of yours.

Did she make any enemies recently? People just don't get raped twice like that. Either she's unlucky AS FUCK or she did something to some psycho that got him into her. You're in for quite a bad time buddy, you probably know this.

After she gets back to your arms, get her a gun and show her how to shoot, give her some info on how not to get followed, how to fight off ppl who attack her, avoid bad neighbourhoods, all of that shit, maybe that'll help.

Also, call the fucking cops and tell everything you know about her/where the fuck she might be right now you potato head.
>>
>>36248361
she could just be a tramp who was asking for it though and who's behavior brings it on herself
not saying she is, but there's more than just the two options you've declared
>>
File: birthdaypepe.jpg (6KB, 126x126px) Image search: [Google]
birthdaypepe.jpg
6KB, 126x126px
>>36248107
Hopefully she was murdered. :)
>>
>>36248361
This.
Call the pigs asap and dont forget any detail.

If this shit is true i hope you came to a happy conclusio. If not , then cool bait.
>>
>staying with a raped girl, no thanks
>>
She's doing it for attention. Don't give her what she wants like the alpha male you are.

Commentus originalus
>>
>>36248107
I hate this actor's face. Every time I see him I just wish he'd fuck off and die
>>
>>36248361
shes safe. but i normally dont go this long without hearing from her, so i was legitimately concerned, and i was about a minute from calling the local police. The person that raped her is legit psycho, so i only thought the worst. I had helped her buy a knife and showed her how to best use it for a woman in close quarters with an attacker. and she also got a 16" baton. I have full faith that shes fine a majority of the time, she tends to avoid people, but that is also a disadvantage for staying safe.

>>36248448
you know, after what happened recently, i was legitimately worried about that. Fuck you.

>>36248480
its not bait, but not hearing from her is inconsistent. I try not to be an anxious paranoid fuck, but we both have been on edge lately.

>>36248545
she loves me because im alpha. she knows id beat her if she cheated on me. I had a quick scare with this one guy we just met. hes a nice guy, and hes much older than both of us, and hes really intriguing, and apparently bi-sexual, and he said something to me that made me think that he was messing around with her. So i walked up behind her and gripped her by the neck and kissed her hard, and she asked why i was suddenly being so aggressive. Apparently this guy is only into me though... which is bizarre. She used to be an attention whore, but I grounded her to reality.
>>
>>36249256
>but I grounded her to reality.

You go hunter boy.

Best of luck to you and your gurl.
>>
>>36249256
You're a very cool dude OP, maybe the coolest dude ever, but the sad truth is she was killed today, and her body was fucked, and you weren't there to save her. That's probably a tough pill to swallow, but the sooner you acknowledge this, the sooner you can move on and get a new gf. A badass alpha like you will find a new slut to bounce on your 13" cock soon enough though I'm sure.
>>
>>36249256
too bad she got ruined sexually
oh well learn from the mistakes at least
>>
>>36249256
I'm happy she is fine.
I'm paranoid as fuck when it comes to my Gf safety so i can relate to you(although nothing as this had ever happened )
Take care of yourself and your girl OP.
>>
>>36248107
Cuck
Cant even defend your woman

This is why im a muslim. This is why women need male companions. This is why women need to cover up.
>>
Just read her obituary. A BBC beat her pussy to death. Sorry dude.
>>
>>36249406
sadly, if she was brutally raped and murdered, id just fully devolve into a sick fuck. I mean, im fairly dark as it is, but love keeps me well rounded and in a good place. Without her love, and taken from me cruelly, id be painted red. I wouldnt last more than a week.

>>36249443
nothing is ruined, and there is nothing that a real true love cant repair. We are both dealing so well with our circumstances because we have such a strong foundation together. Nothing can break our love. Thats something i cant say for anything or anyone else. You'll get yours someday.

>>36249360
my apologies, what is a "hunter boy"? But thanks. Weve got zero luck, but lots of love and prayers.

>>36249497
we do our best. to take care of eachother. And i lied, i am actually moderately more paranoid than id like to admit, but i dont let it get to me. The worlds pretty fucked, and people do crazy shit. You'd have to be crazy not to be worried about any particular thing.
>>
>>36249534
how nauseatingly corny. pls get off this board chad.
>>
>gf
You are not welcome here.
>>
File: happy times.jpg (25KB, 380x257px) Image search: [Google]
happy times.jpg
25KB, 380x257px
>>36249582
you'll have to pardon me. love does make you corny, but damn, looking at it, you're right. it is nauseatingly pathetic. I think i really love this girl.
ugh, i dont know if its the flu, a migraine, or just my general bodily ailments, but my post sounded like some kind of happily married pastor talking about his wife.
Hell, next time i post here, i might be engaged. lololol nope. But its kinda a comfy feeling. makes me a little sick though.
>>
>>36249715
some dude shoved his black cock by force inside her pussy while she screamed, the worst part was the next day when she realized she liked it
and yet theres a cuck to say that he loves her
>>
>>36249972
dude the guy wasn't black and it didn't take a night for her to realize that she liked it
it was a violent assault, as in a crime that actually happened to a real person, not some joke you and your faggot friends make behind the safety of your keyboards.

Seriously, consider for a moment the implications of the shit you sling. You're impressing no one and just outing yourself as a wretched valueless fool.
>>
>>36249534
>nothing is ruined, and there is nothing that a real true love cant repair. We are both dealing so well with our circumstances because we have such a strong foundation together. Nothing can break our love.
You're kidding yourself if you think she didn't love it. There have been studies that show women orgasm more during rape than consensual sex. You gf is a whore.
>>
>>36250060
what a laugh. genuinely no one gives a shit about you or your gf here. many of these robots would happily rape a woman if they could get away with it, and they're all blissfully aware of the "implications." but you know this. this thread has no reason to be here beyond bait.
>>
>>36248480
>pigs
Spotted the nigger
>>
>>36250060
If you really love her and feel like staying with here ,then that is the right thing to do , end of the story.

Why do you come here to tell your story?
This place is full of bitter fags , dont waste your energy replying to people like that. Go share some Quality time with your gf instead.
>>
File: 1489388259185.jpg (31KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
1489388259185.jpg
31KB, 601x508px
>>36250275
>spending some quality time with your rape victim gf
>she didnt like it, i swear
>>
>>36250357
Holy fuck.
Did you really fell for that meme?
How fucking autist can you be?
I'm not angry, just surprise . Well such is life.
>>
>>36248107
""Raped""
she's getting plowed by some dirty Chad
>>
>>36249256
I find it hilarious that a wanna-be tough guy's girlfriend got raped
>>
>>36250060
>>36250060
this isnt OP. consider that
>>
>>36250515
not much you can do bro. girls are real people that do real things out in real places. And there just happen to be real fucked up people in those places. You cant possible understand this concept. You think all girls are porcelain anime figurines.
>>
File: syrian-president.png (454KB, 619x600px) Image search: [Google]
syrian-president.png
454KB, 619x600px
>>36250515
also
>grabbing a recent rape victim by the back of the neck forcefully
>not triggering her
This whole thread a bunch of bushit
>>
File: 1467743286303s.jpg (7KB, 250x231px) Image search: [Google]
1467743286303s.jpg
7KB, 250x231px
>>36250621
That's a bad place you took me to brother.
>>
File: accepting.jpg (17KB, 440x256px) Image search: [Google]
accepting.jpg
17KB, 440x256px
>>36250736
she likes it when i grab her. Though it did startle her, she said. if i do it enough, maybe i can finally grab her from behind like i always have without reminding her of rape..
>>
>>36250829
niggga shut the fuck up, don't be replying to me with that bullshit, I ain't here to enable you.
>>
>>36250864
im not the one that raped her.
>>
>>36250882
still though, come on man
>>
>>36248107
>raped
>implying she isn't just going to cuck you
>>
OP here, i think that same guy raped her again.

Would it be wrong if I killed him this time? Once is enough, twice is a disregard for safety. I kept my rage back because of love the first time, but if this is the case now, he needs to be treated the same way he treats others.
>>
>>36251827

just rape his girlfriend then to be honest. It's probably just a ruse by your gf to turn you into a murder weapon she has no legal liability for though
>>
OP is such a whiny ass bitch i hope he gets raped next

ps your whore girlfriend loved it
>>
File: 1487091338059.jpg (100KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1487091338059.jpg
100KB, 500x500px
>>36248107
Woah woah, why isnt the guy in jail?

This isnt tumblr we know violent rapist get fucked in court and go to prison a long time.

So unless your girlfriend or you are lying the guy should be in prison.
>>
>>36248107
you sound like an asshole OP, your girlfriend is probably cripplingly depressed because of you and now she just got raped. if you bother her for sex before she is ready to try again i'll come to your home and strangle you.
>>
>>36249972
In all fairness, it's hard to resist a succulent negro phallus. I wish a black male would fill my boypussy
>>
File: 1487133978461.jpg (24KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1487133978461.jpg
24KB, 600x338px
>>36248107
What it sounds like to me is op is full of shit, his bitch fucks dude while drunk and screams rape and he tries to act alpha.

So I grabbed her by the neck and kissed her aggressively. rofl what the fuck kind of larping shit is this.

Grow up and stop rping on a fucking message board you autist. "I taught her the knives combats imz alphaz!!"

yeah sure thing
>>
File: 1488083223349.jpg (35KB, 322x226px) Image search: [Google]
1488083223349.jpg
35KB, 322x226px
>>36251827
Would it be wrong if I killed him this time, i kept all my dark inner sasuke naruto rage inside my dark chosen evil body of shadows and dark stuff.

Go buy a katana pose in your trenchcoat on an anime board you fucking larping pussy.
>>
>>36251959
>This isnt tumblr we know violent rapist get fucked in court and go to prison a long time.

No, that would be racist, colonialist and oppressive. She was merely culturally enriched.
>>
File: 1489389875280.png (715KB, 720x719px) Image search: [Google]
1489389875280.png
715KB, 720x719px
>>36250736
of course it is bullshit some anime weeb thinking he could get compliments and shit online.

Larping pussy
>>
File: clapistan.jpg (52KB, 610x403px) Image search: [Google]
clapistan.jpg
52KB, 610x403px
>>36251922
hes a fat fuck robot, he doesnt have a girlfriend. Im probably just going to follow him and cut off his dick and balls tomorrow. Hes put a stain on our relationship once, but twice? Im done. I mentioned i was a fairly dark person, but aside from edgelord shit, Hes going to bleed, one way or another.

>>36251959
im going to find out for certain tomorrow. The facility in which he and my girlfriend utilize are pressing charges, but hes still allowed to use the building. Hes going to jail, or bleeding out sooner than later.

>>36251983
we havent had sex the whole time weve been together. And we hadnt planned on having sex until we felt like it. Weve got amazing sexual energy and we were just biding it, cuz it was only getting more intense. We finally did about a week after her rape. I didnt have much of a choice lol. she was all about that sexual healing.

>>36252030
you've never handled a female have you? I told her that when using a knife for defense you dont slash and swing the blade. People think knives are some kind of sword or something.

>>36252060
i really fucking wish i was larping. Im done with my girlfriend and i getting shit on. Im taking this home, and straight to life in prison. though if /k/ taught me anything, i hope i can literally get away with murder.
>>
>>36252160
>we havent had sex the whole time weve been together. And we hadnt planned on having sex until we felt like it. Weve got amazing sexual energy and we were just biding it, cuz it was only getting more intense. We finally did about a week after her rape

5/10 troll.
Multiple layers, while any of which being a lie with others being the truth giving and funny implications.
You need more practice, try with something less controversial next time.
>>
>>36252160
>We finally did about a week after her rape.
lol her rapist got dat pussy before you

beta as fuck
>>
>>36252160
but if they're pressing charges you'll be literally suspect number one, it will take approximately 10 minutes for you to come on the radar and shit posting isn't much of an alibi
>>
File: 1491379235499.jpg (67KB, 640x584px) Image search: [Google]
1491379235499.jpg
67KB, 640x584px
>>36252160
you are a larping pussy, go fuck yourself. Everyone knows it.

if it is even half true your girlfriend is fucking other men because you arent man enough to give her the dick.

Also only thing you could kill you larping prick is a cake you fat tub of goo.
>>
>>36252234
nobody knows me. And shit posting is part of my alibi. Guess i shouldnt say that though. Im just a crazy grieving boyfriend.
>>
>>36252281
rape charges lead to your girlfriend, lead to you
I don't give a fuck what you do but for your own sake do it in cold blood
>>
>>36252344
ill take your advice. And ill probably be banned from 4chan for breaking US laws lol. fucking mods.
>>
>>36252281
>grieving boyfriend.
Why? You're girlfriend finally got the dick she was craving. You weren't giving it to her so she gave it up to another man. You stupid dumb fuck.
>>
Did she report it to the police? Did she tell her family? Did she have a rape test preformed on her? If she didnt, then having drunk sex with some random Chad does not as rape.
>>
>>36252438
the police are involved
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.