[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that the girl you have a crush on sends selfies

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: applebum.jpg (87KB, 750x1176px) Image search: [Google]
applebum.jpg
87KB, 750x1176px
Reminder that the girl you have a crush on sends selfies like this to Chad.
>>
>>36247347
I don't have any crushes. I am dead inside.
>>
>>36247347
no she doesn't i have access to her insta facebook, and whatsapp and never found nothing sexual sadly because i want to fap to her ass
>>
Reminder that you only come here to try to make a bunch of depressed people with mental illnesses feel worse about themselves. OP you're a fucking scumbag. I sincerely hope you die.
>>
>>36247347
thanks for reminding me. it helps to forget
>>
>>36247440
that's what traps do every day. fuck off with your penis posting before i blow your brains out :)
>>
>>36247392
this
desu i don't think i ever had one
>>
>>36247483
I don't know what this has to do with traps at all. I don't really care either.
>>
>>36247347
yah I know the whore prob sent nudes to her boyfriend.

and he prob still has them.
how fucking dumb do you have to be
>>
tbf every girl these days is going to send lots of photos to lots of chads and fuck lots of chads

I mean can't you say that they're all being cucked by each other then if you're trying to highlight the fact that women are very promiscuous?
>>
>>36247440
This

originami
>>
The girl I had a crush on probably sends lewder shit than that.
>>
>>36247347
im fat and have a 5inch penis and girls i know send me that a lot
>>
>>36247392

Me as well. I used to have a crush but I am now dead inside.
>>
I don't have a crush because fetishizing people I barely know is retarded.
>>
File: 093245828903.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
093245828903.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>36247347
DELTTE THIS
>>
>>36247347
You're right, I do get these daily. You're also right in that if someone had a crush on the chicks I get these from would ask me I'd gladly hand them out.

I may be a Chad, but I'm not heartless.
>>
>>36248597
when i read your post i heard that gay song how could you be so heartless in my head
>>
File: CTR Shill.png (54KB, 1306x640px) Image search: [Google]
CTR Shill.png
54KB, 1306x640px
>>36247440
Truth here brehs

origami desu
>>
I know I'm completely undesirable and worthless.

It feels worse to know that even if I wasn't, I'd still never be able to find a nice girl, because they are all whores.
>>
>>36248616
Yeah that is a pretty gay song. But really, gotta become friends with the Chads, we're not bad guys and will generally help you out. Thads are the bad versions of us.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.