[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>senior year of high school >around December >getting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1957.jpg (90KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1957.jpg
90KB, 600x800px
>senior year of high school
>around December
>getting closer with my oneitis
>she's "done with bad boys"
>she wants "a nice nerdy boy" who will treat her right
>she's heavily implying I'm that boy
>start hanging out at her house
>we cuddle on her couch and watch movies two or three times
>her family throws this Christmas cookie decorating shindig
>my oneitis invites me over
>it's basically her extended family plus family friend
>lots of younger kids there
>so after we decorate the cookies we play hide and seek in the neighborhood with the little kids
>as everyone runs off to hide my oneitis grabs my hand
>she says "follow me! I know a secret hiding spot!"
>she leads me to this fake stone well in her neighborhood
>it's about 7 feet deep with a step on the inside that allows you climb out
>it only has space for 2-3 adults
>we crawl in
>I should mention it's nighttime and very dark
>we are extremely close together
>holding both of each other's hands
>staring deeply into each other's eyes
>it was such an emotionally charged moment
>we were going to kiss
>I would finally be happy and have someone who loves me
>all of a sudden her younger sister who is a freshmen enters the well ruining the moment
>she exclaims "eeew were y'all about to kiss?"
>my oneitis and I break from our embrace
>after that she soon dropped me for her triple-ex-boyfriend (they had broken up 3 times)
I still think about this moment every day. It was over 3 years ago. It makes me cry. It was so perfect and so melodramatically ruined. I always think what if? Pic related in the blue jacket is her.
>>
>done with badboys

hoe
>>
>>36247276
In my high school we always considered the underclassmen, especially freshmen, to be top tier degenerates in every sense of the word. And most of them actually were top tier degenerates. Guess the same applies to you as well OP.
>>
>>36247387
My oneitis was a junior. Her sister was a freshmen. And yes, all the classes below me were degenerate, and the lower down you went the more degenerate they got.
>>
She looks like an average white girl. You lost nothing, OP. It was never going to work out
>>
>>36247427
I was really attracted to her face and personality. It was definitely a personality I strongly liked and got along with well. I thought we would've worked out but she never gave me the chance.
>>
>>36247464
It's sad but a girl like her will very, very likely never actually seriously date someone not on the upper end of the social ladder.

You would've dated for a few months, and then she would've gone back to her 3x ex-bf or find someone else who's as good as you but more social, better looking, and in a higher step in the social ladder.
>>
File: 1513224235.jpg (18KB, 383x434px) Image search: [Google]
1513224235.jpg
18KB, 383x434px
>>she's "done with bad boys"
>her triple-ex-boyfriend (they had broken up 3 times)
>reminiscing about some slut every day
>for 3 goddamn years
>>
>>36247537
It's funny you mention this because before I left for college after senior we became close again (after she dumped or got dumped by her now 4 times ex-bf). We didn't kiss but we were really close, at least I thought so. I had asked her out on a date. She said yes. I was very excited! It would be my first official date! She cancelled the date the night before. She said she really did like me, but with me going off to college and her still high school she didn't want to get into a relationship. I tried to argue that if she truly liked me as she said she did then she would give me a chance. But of course she didn't give me a chance. That's also another what if moment in my life. And I still can't get past how different my life would be if we had gone on that date.
>>
>>36247619
I feel like these almost intimate bf/gf moments were major events in my life. In fact they are. They were major turning points in my life, but unfortunately my life took the wrong turns at all junctures involving her and me. If we had got into a relationship, I firmly believe I would be a happier and better human being.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.