[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /r9k/. I've worked out and packed 60 lbs onto my

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 14

File: 1466381987661-0.jpg (69KB, 545x720px) Image search: [Google]
1466381987661-0.jpg
69KB, 545x720px
Alright /r9k/.
I've worked out and packed 60 lbs onto my anorexic frame.
I've cleaned up my acne and gotten perfectly smooth skin.
I've found some hobbies and passions and gotten good at them.
I've attained perfect hygiene.
I've tried a bunch of new things, pushed my comfort zone, and have completely destroyed my social anxiety.
I've put my life on track and know exactly where I'm headed.
I'm still a manlet but I can ignore that shit.

Now where the fuck do I get a gf?
Every hobby group I've been to has been packed with older women, but no girls in their late teens or twenties.
Do they just stand around at the mall and stare at their phone all day? I don't want a girl like that.
Do I seriously just have to wait until I go to college in the fall?
I've tried online, starting yesterday, and there's two girls who seem to really like me, but nobody else even responds.

I'm sure you virgins have some potent fucking advice for me.
>>
yeah kill yourself, dwarfette
>>
>manlet
Point at him an laugh, anons. How does it feel knowing I'm a fat disgusting slob who gets more interest than you because my height starts with a 6?
>>
>Asking for a gf here
Did you come to the wrong neighbourhood or what? Chadville is not here. Now shoo, normie, get out of here.
>>
>>36247320
I'm 5'8". Not quite dwarf tier, but I'll just have to deal with it.
>>36247372
I can't go to /adv/ because I hate the normans there.
>>
Collage and Uni are the best places, I'm trying to do the same atm Anon but weightloves to fall straight off me and it's hard to keep it on.
>>
>>36247254
Make a friend network.
And yeah college is the best place for making a friend network and just meeting random chicks your age.
>>
>>36247254

Women now get sex from chad off tinder. The other men they have are the IT guy, the mechanic guy and the guy who pays for dinner guy. Become one of the above and try and worm ur way in.
>>
>>36247254

>Why isn't life like an RPG?

Sorry to say, dude, but just becoming average isn't going to immediately get you a gf. Not anorexic, not pock-skinned, hobbies, hygenic, socially acceptable, life on track - happy for you, but you should've done those things for yourself, not for a girl.

If you only did these for a gf, you'll revert to who you were eventually even if you get one.
>>
>>36247522
I cringe and feel rage when I think of who I used to be. I'm never going back, anon.
>>
>>36247254
attain a unique personality instead of falling for /fit/ memes
>>
>>36247254
dont fall for the college meme. I would've just went to community (at least for the first 2 years) and saved time/money/shitty experiences
>>
File: cute-jennifer-lawrence[1].jpg (163KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
cute-jennifer-lawrence[1].jpg
163KB, 1600x1000px
>>36247633

Good.

But make it about your improvement, your life. Leave the gf out of it; set your own course and your own goals. "Be happy with yourself" is a stupid ass meme, yes, but there's an element of truth in it. A gf can just as easily set you back as she can improve your life.

If you're still sure - as for online, don't bother. Meat markets always veer to the buyer. Trend towards niche things - cooking classes, book club, running club, kayaking group, amateur basketball, that kind of shit. Find mutual interest first.
>>
>>36247707
I don't browse /fit/. In fact I hardly browse anywhere here. I'll discuss books on /lit/ once in a blue moon, or post some bait on /pol/ so I can laugh at the ideologues, but that's it.
>>36247742
I've been thinking of the book club deal, but they all seem to be filled with old people, and if they're not they don't read much that I find appealing, but I'll try it anyway I suppose. Maybe I'll make some good friends among the old ladies.
>>
>>36247811

Old ladies at a book club sounds like a boon, dude.

By and large, old-ass women do two things: A) Bitch about their old-ass husbands' inability to get it up, and B) Matchmake their fucking grandkids because they're trying to live vicariously.

Befriend the old women, keep yourself athletic and able to hold an intelligent and semi-worldly conversation, and be able to listen and share - and shit, you can gain their favor. How many younger people really hang around older people? This kinda thing's about standing out and opening doors, and boom, there ya go.
>>
>>36247968
Yeah, but who takes dating advice from their grandma?
>>
you did good with the online dating thing; it's the easiest way to get into the dating scene. it will get you in to the swing of talking to women that're looking for a relationship. you can understand your red flags as well as when a woman is or isn't interested in you.
a few rules:
- never pay for shit on these websites. seriously, you don't "need to know who likes you" or "get more likes in a 24 hour period." it's simple: swipe and/or contact, and repeat.
- don't expect anything more than dating, and even then don't expect to score. think of this as a live action version of those stupid dating sims; it's a practical exercise that will get you used to being around women.
- since this is more or less practice, don't go all out on these dates. be the man and pay, but get drinks or even just coffee.
- it's a numbers game, so keep trying. when you don't get a response think of it as the easiest, most harmless way to be rejected then move on.
once you get used to being around women, you can then talk to them in other, more fruitful settings; ie, bars, functions, parties, events, or just in normal settings like the cute cashier at your local supermarket.
believe me - after dating a few times you start to naturally do this.
>>
>>36247254
College is good. Youth groups as well. Get a job in retail since you're young. You seem like a teenager so you'll be fine.
>>
>>36248259

Not dating advice, necessarily, but "convenient run-ins because the old ass woman is playing Olenna Tyrell", sure. Old ladies with any amount of social sense aren't going to go, "Hey granddaughter, date this fool." They're going to be conniving and move pieces into play. Unless this is like an erotica book club, in which case, shit man.

It'll be up to you to make a move from there. You're not going to stumble into a 10/10 roastie either, but some shy girl who never gets out, or a family-oriented girl helping her grandmother out or keeping her company? Not as rare as it sounds, at least here in burgerland. I spent some time around old folks as my grandmother slowly died from Alzheimers and saw plenty of younger women around family (and not just at the old farts' home)
>>
Show us a picture of yourself OP.
>>
>>36247254
>completely destroyed my social anxiety
How?

Teach me, senpai
>>
>>36248486
Martial arts, man. Specifically grappling arts. You'll be rubbing up against and wrestling with random strangers for like, 2 hours at a time, and the community is incredibly friendly, even if you're a total retard, so they'll be very accepting and you'll have to interact with them to get better.
>>
File: 20170412_054124.jpg (1MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
20170412_054124.jpg
1MB, 2592x1944px
>>36247254
You will never get a GF, I'm Wealthy, 6'1" and probably better looking than you (pic related) and I'm a 22 year old KHV that's never even been on a date. I have tried many times. Females hate us. I might go to a brothel when I go to Europe but I have given up.
>>
>>36248702
No one is better looking than me.
>>
>>36248702
You keep posting this but you ignore the fact that this is your fault and you just have a horrible personality. Or high tier B8.
>>
File: 1445642952123.jpg (14KB, 339x351px) Image search: [Google]
1445642952123.jpg
14KB, 339x351px
>>36248702
>when I go to Europe

You are KHHV with those stats in the US? My nigger what the FUCK have you been doing with your life.
>>
>>36249016
Yes, I'm American. Females here are awful and super picky. Even 4/10s think they deserve 8/10 males.
>>
>>36249070
What state? There's more fembots in the US than in every country in the EU combined. I mean fuck dude. You're not trying are you?
>>
>>36247254
Good job m8t heres a redpill for you.

height is the most important factor that determines your social hierarchy.

But congratulations you will always have an equal wherever you go and. Odd are he is going to be taller than you. That guy will get the girlfriend that guy will get the promotion that guy will be looked as the leader. Because you will always be getting compared to him all the time. You will crumble to his physical dominance and become a recessive bitch like nature intended so.
>>
>>36249127
Florida, and I am trying. I asked out 3 girls in HS, and 3 so far in Uni. All rejected me. I even made a Tinder but no girls replied to me, and I only got around 6 real matches after a week of liking every girl's profile.
>>
>>36249136
However there are exceptions to the game. Those exceptions don't last and you will go back to the living hell that you came from. I don't want to bring you down. Good for you that you have improved yourself but do it for you and not for that girl who has slept with 10 other guys who are genetically Superior to you. The sooner you realize you cant compete the better you will feel afterwards.
>>
File: 43265326326.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
43265326326.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>>36249292
Fucking state your height in the tinder profile first of all. Also however you are wealthy. (job / inheritance / lottery whatever) Make yourself seem less of a robot than you are. This is the time to fake it till you make it.
>>
File: 2017-04-03_20.50.33.jpg (995KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
2017-04-03_20.50.33.jpg
995KB, 1080x1920px
>>36249345
I did state my height. And I am wealthy from parents. I even have a convertible BMW, a Tag Heur watch and dress very nicely yet no girls ever even look at me. It troubles me greatly.
>>
>>36247254
OP you might hate this but try going to a bar with a group of friends. I fucking hate the bar scene but you're younger so it's currently your best bet until you go to college. Girls at your age think they love the bar scene but as they get older varying opinions develop.
The most important thing is go with a group! A group is a perfect safety net and shows the girl you are a social animal
they love that for some reason
>>
>>36249417

White elliot rodger lookin ass nigga..
>>
>>36249417
when is the day of retribution?
>>
>>36249417
Don't use that pic in Tinder. Clothes are good but smile in pics, wear sunglasses, sunny days. Look like a Chad. You really really can pull it off. Also lose a bit of weight and gain some jawline and lose the puffy cheeks.
Longer hair too, get a Hitleryouth haircut and fully accept your Aryan genes. Pic related is who you should become.

Good luck. All I have to say. You can do it.
>>
File: giphy[2].gif (757KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
giphy[2].gif
757KB, 500x283px
>>36249321
The whole competition angle is half of what's fucking bots up with this shit.

Yeah, I'm not going to be able to compete with fucking Tom Brady or Kyle Korver or Chris Hemsworth. Or x number of guys with better jawlines or professions or height or musculature etc. etc. etc.

You are right about doing improvement for yourself, of course, but not bringing that mindset into dealing with women is damning yourself. What do you get if you out-compete someone? A fuck? Wew. As does the majority of the world.

Better to find something you enjoy and stick with it as long as you enjoy it (Whether that's lifting, a woman's company, learning, a sport or art, whatever). Obsessing about how other people are playing a game will mean you'll never get anything out of it.

In b4 just bee urself

Really, it's more just tuning out of others' expectations. Watching what other people want and/or get is making all the world over miserable.
>>
>>36249417
You're rich enough to live comfortably but you are not rich enough to bring attention to yourself. How many rich white kids are there anyways? If you're not from some broke as country ass town then there's probably hundreds if not thousands of those kids around the city. Poor girls feel intimidated by you and are surrounded by poor chads and the girls and your social class are not interested in a loser and prefer Rich Chad
>>
File: 1491158392375.png (537KB, 336x680px) Image search: [Google]
1491158392375.png
537KB, 336x680px
>>36247254
ask the old ladies if you can fuck their daughters
>>
>>36249478
My cheeks do not look that puffy normally, I think it is the photo. And I don't need to loose any weight I'm 180lbs and have a little amount of body fat.
>>
File: 1463297717687.png (562KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1463297717687.png
562KB, 680x680px
How to fug a cougar?
>>
>>36250991
Museum event nights, wine tastings, etc. That's where you'll find the more desperate ones that aren't obese.

Obviously you have to make an effort to look and sound somewhat sophisticated.

As for trashy cougars, move to LA. Fuckin everywhere thinking they're just arriving late to the A-lister parade.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.