[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>finally made a (online) friend >he doesn't feel the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1476644369593.jpg (15KB, 226x221px) Image search: [Google]
1476644369593.jpg
15KB, 226x221px
>finally made a (online) friend
>he doesn't feel the same way about me at all

How did people who have many friends do it?
>>
>>36247159
>think i've found an online best friend
>says he considers me an acquaintance
>>
>probably care about my 3 online friends 100 times more than they care about me
it's been weeks and i still get excited and nervous whenever one of them talks to me
why can't other people care as much as i do it's not fair
>>
>>36247679
>find a cute girl online who gives me advice and says positive stuff to me and sends me cute pics
>share with her my feelings and my problems
>realize that she must do this everytime she meets someone on omegle
>she just sees me as a guy who sends her funny memes
i stopped talking to her but i miss her brobots should i go full orbiter and tell her to keep talking to my pathetic ass?
>>
File: 1492126772147.jpg (62KB, 395x401px) Image search: [Google]
1492126772147.jpg
62KB, 395x401px
>implying online friendships work long term
>>
>>36247801
>implying irl """"""""""friends"""""""""""" are any better
fuck off desu
>>
>>36247740
>last message 1 week ago
>feel like I'm spending all day waiting for a chance to talk to them
>this in turn makes me feel like I'm spending a lot of time with them when I'm not and fucks up my perception of the friendship
>>
>>36247827
normalfags have a lot of friends irl and they seem happy
>>
>>36247941
but normalfags can make friends with anyone and be happy. they can also socialize and talk to people without spilling spaghetti
with online friends you can be picky and depending on who you choose you might find someone with enough similar interests that it's long term
>>
>>36247159
>Online
>Friend
>>
>a
>online
low iq desu
>>
>>36248196
"a (online) friend"
phrase would be "a friend" without the optional part "online"
"an (online) friend" would result in "an friend"
>>
>>36247845
You mean someone goes out of their way to speak to you at least once a week?
>>
>>36247845
>this in turn makes me feel like I'm spending a lot of time with them when I'm not and fucks up my perception of the friendship

man you really said it there. just hours and hours of waiting, reading old chat logs and browsing through the pics you've sent each other
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.