[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I move past the point of small talk and into actual interesting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1441253134327.jpg (15KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
1441253134327.jpg
15KB, 260x194px
How do I move past the point of small talk and into actual interesting conversation with a woman?
>>
don't look for it because it isn't there
>>
Finding the rare girl capable of interesting conversations is hard. So don't get your hopes up.
>>
Tell her to show you her butthole
>>
>>36247070
Women can't into actual interesting conversation. Why would you want to with a woman anyway. A woman's brain only understands small talk and gossip, such deep thinking isn't achievable.
>>
>>36247070
You don't. Period.
>>
if someone tells me what /r9k/ is all about , i'll show them this thread
>>
File: laughing.jpg (31KB, 250x251px) Image search: [Google]
laughing.jpg
31KB, 250x251px
>interesting conversation with a woman
>>
>>36247140
My sisters and best friend are capable of interesting conversation. My sisters and I were raised on literature and philosophy and politics in the house. My friend is a bookworm and she's currently majoring in philosophy and biology. Shame she's a lesbian. She's pretty hot and I'd totally go out with her .
>>
>>36247070
Stick to smalltalk.
Existential conversation confuses and alarms women, as do reduced visibility and loud noises.
>>
File: 1446762032702.gif (2MB, 300x290px) Image search: [Google]
1446762032702.gif
2MB, 300x290px
>>36247070
Nigga how do you even initiate and continue small talk with a woman
>>
>>36247224
What's the most profound philosophical idea that your sisters or the lesbian friend have ever had that you know of? I'm honestly curious because in my experience I've never heard women say anything truly deep.
>>
>>36247431
I'm not sure if there's just one. We talk about philosophy and different philosophers a lot, comparing their ideas and generally talking about where you can get meaning from if you're not religious, how to lead a good life etc. It's sort of like an ongoing conversation that never dies.
>>
>get contacts
>start lifting
>start dressing good
>two women in the past week have initiated contact with me
>have completely stumbled each time
>they are still interested until I stop talking to them because of autism
seems easy
>>
File: 1463543158168.jpg (53KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1463543158168.jpg
53KB, 512x512px
>>36247070
>actual interesting conversation
>women
>>
>>36247070
Start to talk about interesting things. If I have nothing special to tell I'll just ask something like : '' what is your dream city / dream job dream anything '' then she says for example '' it's Paris ''
Then you can lie and say things like '' yeah I've been there last year and this and that is cool etc''. Ask her why exactly she likes Paris and what does she like the most etc etc ''
You get the concept? Just speak about interesting things and follow up with question where she needs to give '' meaningful '' answers ( English is not my mother language) by meaningful I mean answers in which she '' invests '' emotionally in you. What most of the guys don't seem to find important is trust. It's very very essential to build up trust. So you need to guide the conversation to topics what kind of build trust. For example talk about family about future plans about fears / dreams /her past etc. Etc.
But for real though every good tip you get won't help if you are not confident. I know this is what everyone says but that's the most important thing. There's so much more to learn but if you are confident enough everything else comes automatically.
Feel free to ask further questions. I've been in this pickup scene for a while now and I can assure you if you are no complete social fcktard you can EASILY get women. You can learn it like you can learn maths
>>
>>36247927
What I forgot to mention is although it is important to build up trust and speak about meaningful things there is always enough of it. You kinda need to find out what kind of person she is and find the right balance of '' serious '' talk and '' funny and relaxed '' talk
if she reacts positively to the '' serious '' talk and gives long answers etc. Then you are doing right.
>>
>>36247927
Okay. How do I be confident?
>>
>>36248212
Well that's something that needs a huge answer but for the beginning I can tell you this :
You get confident when you have experience in something so you need to just start this dating game. Try different things accept and also expect to fail a lot. But with every failure you care less about the next failure ( I believe that's what scientists call '' desensibilation '').
Imagine following scenario : you win the lottery and win 50 million dollars and you are euphoric as fuck. Then you decide to go partying with the boys. You then wouldn't care of ( because of bad English I just call it ''women failure'') you would just think ' fuck it I'm the best anyways ''. You would just have fun and wouldn't give a flying fck about some women rejecting you and you'd probably speak to all women in the club without hesitating like a bitch
What I want to point out is that '' deep down '' you (and every other person) knows how to be confident. It's just this fear of rejection and self doubt and insecurity that stops you from being confident. So you need to work on that by for example working out finding a passion and start doing something you are good at etc. Improve in things that are the reasons for this insecurity
You need to step out of your comfort zone for that.Also what is a huge confidence boost is success in something (like the 50 million) for example if you have a few women in your life with which you are dating / having Sex with then you would be he'll of confident with other women.
So don't give up and stick through the shitty beginning of the '' dating game '' but it's absolutely necessary that you also fail a lot to become better!
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.