[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been diagnosed with Avascular Necrosis. I'm going

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1481381072511.jpg (149KB, 1400x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1481381072511.jpg
149KB, 1400x1050px
I've been diagnosed with Avascular Necrosis. I'm going to have both my hips replaced soon. The thing I'm most afraid of is having a catheter. I don't want someone ramming a tube in my urethra. Please tell me that catheters aren't that bad.

>I'm asian
>>
>>36246489
That sucks anon. Really don't know what to say besides that. Sounds like a nightmare
>>
>>36246489
I'm sorry to hear that you got avascular necrosis, it isn't common among young people. Are you more afraid of it because it's a foreign tube going into your urethra or because it means someone is going to handle your penis?

If it's really an issue for you, you can ask your surgeon to have your catheter placed after you've been anesthetized and removed before you're awake.
>>
>>36246489
They typically do it when you're under anesthesia if you're having an operation. Then remove it when the operation is over. It will just sting a little when you piss for the next 2 days.
>>
I've had a couple catheters jammed inside me when I was awake, fortunately for you they'll probably be doing it while you're under.

It only hurt for a couple seconds, but moving around with this tube in my wang was uncomfortable. It hurts more coming out, but thankfully it was a guy nurse doing it so he knew to be quick, instead of the female nurse who did it another time and actually seemed amused when she took almost a full minute to slowwwwwwwwwwly drag it out.

They're not the worst thing to have, makes pissing easier at least, and since you'll probably be bedridden for a few weeks at least, you're gonna be thankful for it. Pissing in a pan is worse.
>>
>>36246713
>>36246599
>>36246596

this makes me feel better, I hope they do it under anesthesia, I'll ask.

I'm 30. If AVN (avascular necrosis) moves to my jaw, I'm going to be very upset. I've never had surgery before.
>>
At least someone will be touching ur penis.
>>
>>36247048
that's also what i'm afraid of..
open room, hospital bed, family standing around as i squirm and cry
>>
>>36246489
OMFG dude OP I had a surgery exactly 4 weeks they put a catheter in me a d removed it after while I was awake, well it burns like fuck being pulled out and I pissed blood while it BURNED for 3 days, ok so flash foward to now I got a antibiotic resistant UTI from the catheter and hospital stay and now my dick burns I have to see a urologist and im fuced been on antibiotics for weeks, good luck.
>>
You know the saying "better out than in"? Not with a catheter. Holy fuck.
>>
>>36247164
You will be in so much pain it wont matter who is touching ya dick
>>
>>36246489
I hope procedure goes well I am unfamiliar with what you have but sounds terrible just by those 2 words
>>
>>36247237
UTI sucks man yiu better hope it didnt go to prostate
>>
>>36246489
Tbis is fairly rare to get OP so I wonder if you are a troll, you have a good chance of getting an infection and going to the abyss.
>>
Had a catheter put in after heart surgery a couple years ago. They did it under anesthesia so I never felt it going in.

Pretty fucking weird I tell ya, never actually feeling like I had to piss for the week it was in since everything just drained out.

The worst part was when they took it out: no anesthesia at all. It didn't burn, but it felt just generally uncomfortable and fucking ITCHY while they drew it out. On top of that, the roastie nurse who removed it squeezed the fucking bag as she pulled out the catheter and filled my bladder with air. Have you ever farted through your dick? I have.
>>
>>36247164
>family standing around
I don't know where the fuck you're from but in civilized countries when they're doing a medical procedure all visitors are asked to get the fuck out of the room. The only exceptions being if you have like terminal cancer and can die any minute at that point or someting.
>>
File: 1416101082780.jpg (47KB, 307x449px) Image search: [Google]
1416101082780.jpg
47KB, 307x449px
>>36247413
>the roastie nurse who removed it squeezed the fucking bag as she pulled out the catheter and filled my bladder with air. Have you ever farted through your dick? I have.

that's pretty funny.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.