[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he hasn't sunken so far into depression he stopped caring

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1921.jpg (45KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1921.jpg
45KB, 500x375px
>he hasn't sunken so far into depression he stopped caring about women and just hopes for death

Only true robot feel
>>
Or did he rise above the struggle of life and it's incessant need to propagate itself?
>>
fuggin hate cruz
>>
>>36246458
Fuck off Trump. Those delegates were his!
>>
>>36246458

>unironically hating cruz after the redemption arc

get with the times, he's the true conservative we need
>>
>>36246328
Where do you live guy?
You want to join the list?
>>
>>36247833
W-what kind of list?

I live in commiefornia so I'm begging for a hit list
>>
>>36246328
every once in a while a young female appears in my life trying to save me but im too pathetic to do anything so i just do nothing and they go away i enter a state of crying myself to my sleep the next few weeks but it fades away and im back to my old self
>>
>>36247831
second, Trump is a puppet to the kike kushner
>>
>>36246328
I do both. I cannot help being lonely.
>>
>>36246328
can confirm. no longer cry about life - just waiting for death to meet me
>>
File: 1490117394805.jpg (271KB, 660x659px) Image search: [Google]
1490117394805.jpg
271KB, 660x659px
>>36246328

yeah I feel like once you reach this feel you start becoming extra self-destructive

its a low point in the rabbit hole, not the bottom, and you can still climb back out, but even if you do you'll never be quite the same for have ever being there to begin with
>>
>>36247858
I should be so lucky.
CA has the death penalty right?
>>
>>36247963
No one of the fag judges ruled it unconstitutional. Last person executed in California was 2006
>>
>>36247858
Cool yeah. Death penalty.

Id have to get to you last.
Good to know at least one of you will be in a death penalty state when im caught.
>>
>>36248052
Wait fucj really?
Dang
>>
>>36246387
>became a robot
>rose above

pick one bruh
>>
>>36248117
>the can't even get a hit man properly

Can my life be any more JUST?
>>
>>36246328
I deffinitly know this feel anon.

>>36247833
Sign me up as well?
>>
not op but im not afraid of it but what scares me is failing and then my family cussing me put and telling me how awful i am for trying. i mean they yelled at my grandma for laying arpund at the old folks home during rehab until she cried because they thought she had just got lazy but now shes in the hospital with sonething called sepsis

is something like a shotgun in da mouth surfire? im not gonna i just like to know this stuff
>>
>>36248400
Get an exit bag with nitrogen. It gives you a euphoric feeling and has been proven to be painless. Search "how to get the perfect murder" or something to that effect on google and look for a BBC documentary made in 2008 by a previous British prime minister. Skip to the end to find exit bag
>>
>>36248458
i dont want to buy helium if i ever decided to really

but im not gonna like i said just like to know
>>
50 year old Reviewbrah
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.