[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A girl likes me for some reason, but I don't like her the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1476553412688.jpg (37KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1476553412688.jpg
37KB, 640x640px
A girl likes me for some reason, but I don't like her the same she likes me. I don't know what to do. I just want to die live and die alone in peace with my waifu, now this girl bugs me all the time. I'm not even good looking, what did I do?
>>
Describe her anon. if you don't seem interested she's either ugly, fat or mentally disabled or you're some extreme autist.
>>
>>36245228

You'll be fine Lej ;)
>>
>>36245270
I don't know how to describe people, she has dark brown hair is 1,56m small weighs 55kg and looks average.
Is this how you do it?
>>
>>36245517
Why not use her for sex?
>>
>>36246237
Because I don't want to, I don't need it and just want to be alone. You all are overhyping sex way too much here.
>>
>>36246397
Kill yourself normie scum, any robot would take this chance to get laid. Now stop making retarded threads and leave my fucking board.
>>
>>36245228
Kill yourself you fuckin normie waste of air
>>
>>36246671
>>36246680
Don't samefag so hard.
>>
File: IMG_20170414_023623.jpg (81KB, 540x561px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170414_023623.jpg
81KB, 540x561px
>>36246870
Don't bump your thread for no reason, faggot
>>
>>36246870
I samefagged by somehow posting within 11 seconds of someone else?

fuck you

and kill yourself
>>
>>36245228
Don't listen to all these abrasive fucks.

Just tell her you've recently got out of a bad relationship and don't want to get involved with anyone, that almost always works. If she goes full REEEE on your ass after the shotdown just block her on social media and stay chill.
She prolly wont be crazy enough to publically call you out, since that'll go real bad for her status.

If you don't have the guts just become a grade A douchebag or something, ignore her, tell her about how you hate *insert her type of girl* and make up a good description on why, that'll be enough for her to go ''oh shit he hates me then'' and call it a day. Considering she isn't fucking persistent as heck.
>>
>>36247046
I don't even have social media, so I can avoid a lot of trouble by that. Thank you for the advice.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.