[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hate women. A lot. How do i get rid of my sex drive so i don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: men-going-their-own-way-meme2.jpg (114KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
men-going-their-own-way-meme2.jpg
114KB, 612x612px
I hate women. A lot. How do i get rid of my sex drive so i don't have to jerk off?
>>
>>36244903
JUST FUCK MY LAWN UP FAMALAM
>>
>>36244903
Meditation

That's how the Buddhist monks and Indian yogi stay celibate for so long.

Obviously it's not gonna be easy but it's possible.
>>
>>36244948
Is there sex drive removing specific meditation? Or does it not matter
>>
>>36244903
Removing your testicles
>>
>>36244948
Thank you. Any other tips? When i'm on nofap i get really horny when i see remotely attractive females. It's so fucking annoying. I don't want anything to do with these useless creatures. The only reason we interact with them is because of our high sex drive. It's like a fucking drug. Fuck you god
>>
>>36244903
Been wondering the same OP.
I think some anti anxiety medications something something SSRIs will do it. Soy. Chaste berries. Look up anaphrodisiacs
>>
>>36244903
I pull my dick maybe 6 times a day and I have zero sex drive
Feelsgoodman.rar
>>
smoking tobacco killed my sex drive a fair bit
>>
>>36244903
Doesn't remove my want for companionship.
>>
>>36245040
dude you are fighting against your natural urges its not healthy

you need to start meeting women and not run from your needs, it's very ego centric to think all women are shit compared to you, some will probably fit you quite nicely
>>
>>36245140
>he thinks a female is able to be a companion
kek look at this virgin
>>
>>36244903
Old fag here, 34. Growing old is a bit depressing but the consolation is slowly losing your libido. It's like being unchained from a lunatic.

Also, you get more comfortable around the ladies.

O
>>
>>36245188
I've had sex with 10 people. I've had girlfriends. Dating women is really hard as a man.
>>
>>36245179
>dude nature is good
Shitty argument
>>
>>36245477
relieving tension is good
>>
>>36245190

Tell me about it.

I'm 29, and I'm in a vastly better place than I was when I was 19 just because my sex drive has declined a lot (also thanks SSRIs).

If I could have chosen, I would have just been castrated before I hit puberty. My sex drive bright me nothing but misery.
>>
meditation or anti depressants or do H all three help curb sex drive by a ton

modern women are kinda cancer it sucks
>>
>>36244903
Just jerk off retard.
This is like saying you don't want to put up with women's shit so you want to stop shitting.
>>
>>36245560
I've been looking for a solution and this makes sense. Honestly, as long as I don't increase my risk of cancer, I'd say it's worth it. Masturbating is annoying and dating is emotionally draining and time consuming.
>>
>>36244903
Nigga you BUFORD
>>
>>36245545
There are other ways to relieve tension
>>
>>36244903
Why not hate women and jerk off at the same time?
>>
>>36245628

Well castration doesn't remove your sex drive if you've already gone through puberty. I already researched this, and already would have done it if it did.
>>
>>36244948
sad thing is this, when I was doing meditation, I had my libido under better control, I stopped and now I wanna fuck a tribe of whores
>>
>>36245870
Because i feel really empty afterwards and it is addicting.
I want to look at women the way i look at them after i busted a nut. The way they are without my brain chemicals firing and making me horny and shit. Fuck that. Also with sex it's the same thing. It's even more addicting than fapping
>>
>>36245179
>Letting nature dictate my outcome

Fuck nature, im a human being. I can do whatever the fuck i want.
>>
>>36245628
dude that feel hits way too hard, like I wanna stop jerkin cause fuck me do I like actual pussy, but to get actual pussy that isnt paid for is bullshit of the highest degree, like you gotta approach that shit as if you preparing for a midterm, fuck that dude. bitches shouldnt be longed after to the point they grow an ego to any guy trying to hook up with them, for some reason every bitch thinks her pussy is good, no it just feels good, If I had a way to naturally recreate that sensation then I'd never talk to a bitch again.
>>
>>36244903
I found the answer OP

>https://www.alldaychemist.com/androcur.html

See you on the other side
>>
>>36246025
Eh, masturbating is its own thing. I think it's better than a one night stand and casual sex. GF sex is better than fapping
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.