[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we have a thread where we talk about things that bother us

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: image.png (21KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
21KB, 645x773px
Can we have a thread where we talk about things that bother us and we reply to eachother? ill read all your posts

i live in the south and my parents and family are the kind of people who sayvthey arent racist but always call people niggers and say racist things. my mon and dad would "never speak to me again" if i brought a girl home that wasnt all white, my mon said so too and was like "your father would never speak to you again". my dad has even told me one time when i was middle school that he rather me marry my first cousin than another race person. anytime im riding with him and he sees a white guy and a black girl he will say sonethibg like "i bet his grandfather would be proud". my family also has laughed about this old guy that my grandpa was best friends with in the 1960s and how he say a black man and woman get out of a car so he went and got a bucket of paint and poured it all over their car. my dad just laughed and was like "that was when there wasnt any politically correct bs". they also believe god travels in a ufo, heaven is segregated and whites arentge real israelites while jews are literally from eve havibg a child with the devil. they also think that some jews have human sacrifices called blood libels. honestly even if i had a white girlfriend i wouldnt want hernto meet my parents even though my parents are nice they believe fucked up shit. i like next door to them at my grandmas and i work at a family buisness so theres really not any real reason i can just leave and fo somewhere else because i dont have any friends anyways. and if i did have a gf eho was white and i didntbtell them about her theyd want to know where i go all the time since most of the time i stay at home.

any advice, sorry its long. is this normal at all, i mean everyobe around here who is a local is pretty much like them except for the ufos, segregated heaven and jew stuff thats only my parents
>>
File: 1491846951823.jpg (27KB, 372x303px) Image search: [Google]
1491846951823.jpg
27KB, 372x303px
>>36244852
He voted for Trump didn't he
>>
lel based dad

seriously tho f ur family
>>
Keeping the race nice and strong.
Oregbonwej
>>
>>36245367
Okay

i should have seen this one coming
>>
Op is a racebaiting jew
>>
>>36245861
dude i am not joking at all i have a kids book with this shit in ot ill post it as proof if you have any advice or will tell me if you think it is crazy or not
>>
>>36244852
find a black couple into cuckolding and then fuck the girl in your parents bed
when your parents find out you can 3v2 them and beat their asses
>>
>>36244852
Why don't you try to get out of there?
If you can't , then just tried to not get upset with them, just ignore them.
>>
>>36245886
why dont i try to get put? probably because even though i do physical work the army isnt for me i cant run worth a damn.

maybe i can just save up and but an acre and a single wide trailor
>>
>>36244852
I love how stupid white trash americans are, they honestly think they're superior to black people because they're pink :') Aww, jesus this is too much.

It's always the impoverished disgusted white mutts with no identity that seem to be obsessed with us.
>>
>>36246012
wanna see a page from a kids book they gave me with ufos in itlol
>>
File: 1491196778336.png (361KB, 469x581px) Image search: [Google]
1491196778336.png
361KB, 469x581px
>>36244852
Honesty ew

Your family is so degenerate

If there is a hell they are going to it

I hope you turn out better
>>
>>36246050
show me a page anon, i'm interested.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2448x2448px
>>36244852
You should introduce your dad to /pol/ hed fit right in
>>
File: image.png (898KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
898KB, 640x1136px
>>36246318
here you go sorry for the wait
>>
Reapect ur elders yoooo
>>
>>36246510
Wow

thats retarded
>>
File: IMG_3344.jpg (64KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3344.jpg
64KB, 645x773px
>>36244852
I can't read what the fuck you are trying to get across, learn to type/spell faggot. Also,
>being white
>not being racist
If you aren't a racist, then you are retarded
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.