[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What flavor is blue Gatorade? My sister bought a pack of Gatorade,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: gatorade frost actic blitz.jpg (170KB, 1200x948px) Image search: [Google]
gatorade frost actic blitz.jpg
170KB, 1200x948px
What flavor is blue Gatorade?

My sister bought a pack of Gatorade, but it's blue and there's nothing on the label that describes the flavor. I have a condition that prevents me from wanting to try something without knowing what kind of flavor it is first.
>>
File: tomat.jpg (55KB, 900x810px) Image search: [Google]
tomat.jpg
55KB, 900x810px
>>36244249
"I have a condition"
oregano
>>
>>36244249
it's just sugar water. i don't even know if it has a discernible flavor, it just tastes like gatorade in the same way that all colors of skittles basically just taste like skittles
>>
>>36244249
it taste like avatar cum
>>
>>36244249
It tastes like a less sweet blue slushy you'd get at a 7-11
>>
>I have a condition that prevents me from wanting to try something without knowing the flavor

Is it called autism?
>>
>>36244249
Your condition is called being picky. Most people get over that by the age of 5. I'm guessing you're like one of my friends who was horribly spoiled by his parents as a child and as an adult, pretty much only eats pizza.
>>
>>36244249
It's probably a form of raspberry flavor. Drinks/candy companies started using blue raspberry because cherry and strawberry were already pink and red.
>>
The cool blue gatorade tastes exactly like sunny-D
>>
>>36244471
>>36244533
What food is naturally bright blue like that? Fucking nothing. You can't blame people for wondering what the fuck that shit is.
>>
>>36244629
look at the ingredients. it tells you exactly what it is.
>>
>>36244629
It says Frosty Glacier right there.
>>
>>36244249
Nice bait. The flavor is in your pics label. It's 'frost glacier freeze'
Sometimes called frost flavor
>>
Gatoraid flavor
>>
>>36244722
>NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR
>BLUE 1
yeah real helpful
>>
>>36244730
>Americans

This is an original post about the whimsy of America.
>>
>>36244249
blue-flavored gatorade is great for dumping a bunch of vodka into and getting drunk from. try it
>>
>>36244722
this. it just has the same sort of artificial mystery chemicals that make up all your other food/drink flavors.
>>
File: Gatorade_CoolBlue ingredients.gif (114KB, 800x550px) Image search: [Google]
Gatorade_CoolBlue ingredients.gif
114KB, 800x550px
>>36244722

>Natural flavoring

but what fruit?!!
>>
It tastes like blue anon
>>
File: IMG_0036.jpg (84KB, 480x864px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0036.jpg
84KB, 480x864px
>>36244846
American flavor
>>
>>36244890
Don't worry about that just make sure you get your daily dose of blue and you will stay calm and happy. Did you drink your blue gatorade today? You know you're supposed to be asking questions like these. Please we need you to go to your nearest store and buy a bottle of blue Gatorade.
And no, none of that powerade shit, it's not good for you. Only certified bonafide blue Gatorade will make you happy.
>>
>>36244819
Yo now i wanna try this shit
>>
>>36244249
its raspberry you fool

why it's blue is anyone's guess, but it is raspberry
>>
>>36244819
seconding this
gatorade of any kind is good mixer

try leveling up and using everclear/grain alcohol
>>
>>36245147
>raspberry
It's clearly Frost Glacier Freeze.
>>
>>36244249

I don't know but its honestly my favorite. I just call it blue flavor
>>
>>36245180
seems like they attempted blue raspberry but couldn't get it quite right, so they just named it some bullshit
>>
>>36245147
Blue raspberry exists because the company that produces ICEEs (slushies, slurpies, whatever) already had a bright red cherry flavor, and for marketing/display purposes it's best for there not to be like three or four red flavours.
The flavours would need to be distinct in colour. They had blue dye laying around as an option and mixed with raspberry flavouring to create "blue raspberry".

Bonus: Artificial raspberry flavouring is actually made up of cherry, pineapple, and banana flavouring types.
>>
>>36245418
>>36244605
Said without a trip.
>>
>>36245503
I'm glad that you LIKE my post enough to tell me, anon.. and that you are not making fun of the way I, LIKE, speak. B)
>>
>I have a condition

It's called autism OP. There's no need to dance around it when most people here have it at some level.
>>
White bark raspberry
>>
>>36244724
What does a frosty glacier taste like? Every other flavor besides white has a description of what it tastes like. blue has a very generic sugary taste to it while red is very clearly fruit punch
>>
File: IMG_0020.jpg (433KB, 2126x1390px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0020.jpg
433KB, 2126x1390px
>>36245890
It tastes like feel when born America son
>>36244967
>>
Is raspberry a real fruit?
>>
File: Browser.png (55KB, 1210x898px) Image search: [Google]
Browser.png
55KB, 1210x898px
>>36245987
>it tastes like feel when born America son
perfect.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.