[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/alcoholics/ post what you're drinking m8s, why you do

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: 283754234892.jpg (336KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
283754234892.jpg
336KB, 960x720px
/alcoholics/

post what you're drinking m8s, why you do it, and yer plans.

I'm chuggin some captain morgan because it's cheap, and I like the flavor. Why do I drink booze? because it makes me feel good, it's fun, and the worst it does is make me puke in the end.

Have a good weekend starting now, my dudes.
>>
I put off buying a 40 at the store on the way home, but now I think I might have to make that journey

Mostly because fucking everything is closed tomorrow
>>
Help me out m8

Liquor or beer
>>
>>36243469
plan to spend what i made today at work at the bar when i get off. I know its cheaper to just drini at home, but i live with my mom and she hates alchys like me. I just wish I could get drunk all day until I die. I hate this world
>>
miller lite
>>
>>36243571
If you drink beer you need to drink a lot more to get drunk, but it's cheaper.

If you drink liquor, you get there quicker. But so will your liver to death, and RIP wallet.
>>
File: indifferencechan.png (188KB, 700x709px) Image search: [Google]
indifferencechan.png
188KB, 700x709px
Had half a bottle of the largest captain Morgan last night. Anybody in South Carolina want a drinking buddy?
>>
I like listening to the Rumjacks or Irish Rovers when I drink.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46Kopd2ewuE

While I hate the Irish, I fuckin love the culture around booze they got.
>>
>>36243605
Since when is beer cheaper than liquor?

Where I'm at you can buy a shitty fifth of vodka for $9-10, which is about $0.50/drink. The cheapest you'll ever find beer is Natty Ice at $18/24 pack. That works out to about $0.65/drink. Also you can mix the shitty vodka with stuff like lemonade to make it not taste like ass, which you can't really do to cheap malt liquor.
>>
>>36243689
Well when you do the math you're right, but I'm talking about when you just show up and see the prices.

A pack of like 8 beer is maybe $6 while a bottle of liquor is $14.
>>
>>36243720
HA
Good fucking luck with that one

a 6pack here is like 15-17 bucks and a litre of whatever liquor ranges from 24-35

fucking sucks
a cheap bottle of wine is 10 though so not so bad

I'll kill everything but the litre of liquor in one session though

You lucky fucks with your inexpensive poison
>>
Wine and Liquor reporting in.

>Vodka
>Tequila
>>
>>36243777
Jesus christ where do you live
>>
File: 1486152085228.gif (389KB, 500x369px) Image search: [Google]
1486152085228.gif
389KB, 500x369px
>>36243791
>drinking wine
>not gay
pick one
>>
>>36243777
Just gonna check my own heavenly trips here
>>
Friendly pro tip!

If you can't stomach the after taste or burn of liquor, please drink some tasty juice right after a sip to even it out! You'll still get the buz, but less of the bite!
>>
File: 1467567303252.gif (2MB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1467567303252.gif
2MB, 500x375px
>>36243897

>Not being both

I use to think it was gay long ago, but I realized wine taste better and gets me fucked up quicker than beer so I stopped caring.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.