[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Leess than 2% of circumcised men experience inflammation

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 11

File: 14453_u87336.jpg (27KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
14453_u87336.jpg
27KB, 500x382px
>Leess than 2% of circumcised men experience inflammation and infection of the head of the penis compared to 10% uncircumcised men.
>Circumcision substantially reduces the risk of urinary tract infections and kidney complications in men.
>Circumcision results in over 20-fold decrease in risk of invasive penile cancer, which has a high fatality rate
>Adult circumcision reduces risk of prostate cancer by 50%, which affects 1 in 6 men and often requires castration as treatment
>Circumcision provode a 3-fold reduction in risk of acquiring HIV (AIDS)
>Circumcision affords substantial protection against thrush, papilloma virus, genital herpes, syphilis, chancroid, trichomonas and mycoplasma.
>Up to 10% of uncircumcised adults will later require circumcision for medical reasons.
>Any uncircumcised male can develop phimosis at any point in their life. This is because foreskin tissue always has the potential to tighten in response to various aggravating factors
>Circumcision eliminates risk of BXO and balantitis, which can cause infertility.
>Research shows that most women prefer the circumcised penis for appearance, hygiene and sexual activity, even in cultures where circumcision is uncommon
>Partner pressure was a significant component in men seeking adult circumcisions, scoring slightly bellow medical reasons.
>Women whose male sexual partners were circumcised report an improvement or no change in their sex life after the procedure in 97% of cases.
>Reduced rate of erectile dysfunction in 'Brief male sexual function inventory' after circumcision.
>A study from the University of Chicago found that men who undergo circumcisions not only enjoy sex more after the operation but are also able to perform better in bed.
>>
File: 8.jpg (183KB, 674x263px) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
183KB, 674x263px
>Almost all adults report either an increase or no change in sexual pleasure after undergoing circumcision per CDC.
>A 2016 systematic review conducted by Danish researchers found grade A evidence that circumcision in fact increases penile sensitivity.
>Studies in the USA, Jamaica, China, South Africa, Czech Republic and the Dominican Republic found information on circumcision benefits increases the likelihood of men wanting to undergo circumcision for themselves and their sons in over 50% of men.
>Most young men (>70%) wanted to undergo circumcision for themselves when hearing of the risks and benefits of circumcision.
>While infant circumcision has been decreasing in the United States, adult circumcision rates are rising sharply in light of new evidence of dramatic health benefits.
>>
>>36243133
>>36243133
>less than 1% of arm amputees have finger warts
>>
We've had this thread every day for a nearly a decade and a half
>>
>>36243155

Right is uncircumcised. Wow you're a piece of shit.
>>
I have an uncircumsized dick and I've got inflammation and some sort of awful fungal infection I've had for like 2 years because I'm scared to go to a doctor. ;_;
>>
>>36243133
How does a sane person look at something on their body that every other person has who is the same sex and thinks to themselves: yeah this is fine and everything but wouldn't it be better if I just chopped it off?
>>
What a load of shit. Truly. Straight lies spring from OP, yet again. What a fag.
>>
>>36243162
to be fair, your comparison ought to be something more like
>less than 1% of finger amputees have arm warts
>>
>>36243133
jewish propaganda so you cannot tell jews from humans on the day of the rope
>>
File: xvc.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
xvc.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>any uncircumcised man can be circumcised if and when he so chooses
>cutfag can never get his foreskin back
>ever
>>
>>36243233
Maybe you've never been fat, had ingrown nails, a tan you didn't like, etc.
>>
>>36243133
You know that foreskin is a natural thing and shouldn't be just brutally cut off when you're a baby?
>>
>>36243265
Underrated to honest be.
>>
>>36243230
This makes me glad I'm circumcised but sometimes I feel like I'm missing out. Oh well. Not like I had a choice.
>>
>>36243223
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Mia_circoncisione_prima_e_dopo_2.jpg

Wrong
>>
>>36243133
>Adult circumcision reduces risk of prostate cancer by 50%,
Bullshit
>Circumcision provode a 3-fold reduction in risk of acquiring HIV
Bullshit again, also using a condom provides a 99% reduction. But circumcised guys don't like condoms cause they lose the last bit of sensation they had left.
So circumcision actually increases the chances of getting HIV since you'll be more likely not to use one
>Research shows that most women prefer the circumcised penis for appearance
BRB, I'll mutilate my dick because women want that, you stupid cuck
>Women whose male sexual partners were circumcised report an improvement
Bullshit, without the foreskin gliding action sex is worse for the women as well.
>Reduced rate of erectile dysfunction
More bullshit, circumcision is known to cause ED
>A study from the University of Chicago found that men who undergo circumcisions not only enjoy sex more after the operation
Ha hah ahahahahahahahaha

>Almost all adults report either an increase or no change in sexual pleasure after undergoing circumcision per CDC.
>Almost all adults
>ALMOST ALL
Yeah, you fucking retard. That's why the internet is full of people who are restoring their foreskins and hating the fact that they've been circumcised. Also full of people reporting more pleasure after managing to restore.

Kill yourself
>>
>>36243299
You know that appendices are a natural thing and shouldn't be removed if they're about to explode and kill you?
>>
>>36243287
None of that is comparable to cutting off your foreskin.
>>
File: IMG_1846.gif (2MB, 260x173px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1846.gif
2MB, 260x173px
>>36243344

Those are all uncircumcised cocks. Again you're a piece of shit

You probably think this is circumcised too.
>>
File: morris-FB-circsex-pride.png (446KB, 1035x762px) Image search: [Google]
morris-FB-circsex-pride.png
446KB, 1035x762px
Aren't those all direct quotes from Brian Morris's web site?
>>
>>36243287
Except the foreskin provides a lot of benefits for your dick with the drawback being that you'll have to wash your dick. Can you imagine that ? Americans washing their penises ? Nah, fuck that, that's too complicated, just cut a part of your dick off for those unplanned blowjobs that never happen anyway.
>>
I'd rather succ on an uncut one desu
>>
File: 1467593591867.jpg (214KB, 345x336px) Image search: [Google]
1467593591867.jpg
214KB, 345x336px
>>36243382
Is a foreskin capable of exploding and killing you?
>>
>>36243370
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3734995/
Subsequent research in Sweden, Southern California and the United Kingdom found that circumcised men had a 50%-62% lower prevalence of prostate cancer than uncircumcised men. Consistent with these findings, there is an inverse correlation between prevakence of circumcision and prostate cancer in 181 countries for which sufficient data are available.
>>
>>36243133
Both dicks are uncircumsized you tard
>>
Lmao why even have children? Scumbags target them starting from their mother's womb.

Humanity deserves to die.
>>
>>36243568
clearly not true, you can even see the tonal shift where the scar between the inner foreskin and the shaft meet in the first one, and the second picture is from Wikimedia and explicitly called before and after circumcision with a bunch of extra pictures.
>>
File: BJM.jpg (18KB, 218x271px) Image search: [Google]
BJM.jpg
18KB, 218x271px
>>36243544

>Brian J Morris and Jake H Waskett

Google them.
>>
People in these threads always want to deny there could be any possible benefit of circumcision even when the evidence is clear.

Just because there's health benefits doesn't mean that it should be done to infants against their will. Informed consent is a reasonable principle here, and the evidence is actually quite strong that there's many benefits.

>>36243698
They're clearly perverts.
>>
>>36243526
I do remember one robot posted that he liked to pull his foreskin and pinch it closed when he came, to catch all the semen. That didn't seem healthy and might cause an explosion if he came really hard one day.
>>
File: IMG_1851.jpg (480KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1851.jpg
480KB, 1600x1200px
Circumcision is completely unnecessary.

Just pull it back yourself and keep your foreskin from getting robbed.

Anybody who tries to circumcise you is meaning to cause you bodily harm. Defending yourself with lethal force is justified.
>>
File: circumcision study.jpg (547KB, 1008x1580px) Image search: [Google]
circumcision study.jpg
547KB, 1008x1580px
>>36243723
There's evidence people attempting to publish results that are anything but positive about circumcision gets censored or threatened to have funding cut.
>>
>>36243831

Related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfGkZZ-KzpU

Brian Morris tried to suppress Dr. Frisch's work.
>>
I'm restoring my foreskin
>>
>>36243831
I prefer funding uncut and natural.

Infant circumcision is clearly unethical and traumatic (lack of consent, often no anesthetic administered), but evidence for lower STD rate etc. is strong regardless.
>>
>>36243544
Removing the prostate provides an 100% lower prevalence of cancer. Think about it, who needs semen anyway ?
Let's just assume for a second that those numbers are completely true, which I doubt since ncbi is notorious for having pro circumcision ''''''''studies'''''''''.

Guess it's time to get circumcised, lose the ability to masturbate properly and easily, lose all my never endings in my foreskin, lose my glans sensitivity since it will be constantly rubbing on my boxers, get a smaller meatus, get an ugly scar and a two toned dick and lose the foreskin gliding action which helps with sex to reduce something which already has a very low chance of happening.

Yeah, man, I'm doing it right now I've always wanted my dick to feel like my toe when I reach my 40's.
>>
>>36243917
Is that even possible when Dr Shekelberg does a tight circumcision, taking as much off as possible?
>>
>>36243973
you might as well try. any amount of skin growth is good
>>
>>36243961

Don't take any studies by Morris/Waskett seriously. Neither of them has done any published firsthand research on circumcision or the foreskin. Neither are trained anatomists and Waskett is just a computer software engineer who has no particular training at all in medicine.

They also both have well-documented ties to some groups I would consider highly questionable. You can look that up yourself if you want.
>>
>letting a jew snip off part of your dick
JUST
>>
>>36243961
the meta study about prostate cancer is indeed authored by the notorious pervert Brian Morris, but the studies it cites are from many different countries from a wide time scale and different authors, and they seem to support the claim of reduced risk just by glancing over them.

I'm uncircumcised and find it very difficult to ejaculate from sex, because my glans only gets stimulated half the time, maybe circumcision would make it worse, I dunno.
>>
File: 565654645232.png (354KB, 490x310px) Image search: [Google]
565654645232.png
354KB, 490x310px
>>36244021

Some guys have no inner foreskin left to work with at all. They really can't regain anything even slightly like a foreskin because all the inner lining was removed and the scar is fused to the glans or the sulcus.
>>
>>36244053

>the studies it cites are from many different countries from a wide time scale and different authors, and they seem to support the claim of reduced risk just by glancing over them.

Understanding studies like this takes much more than a glance. Morris is notorious for citing studies in ways that could be seen as highly deceptive and misleading.

http://www.circumstitions.com/morris.html
>>
>>36243957
>but evidence for lower STD rate etc. is strong regardless.
No it's not. Weren't those studies made in Africa complete bullshit ?
Also, if you're having sex with someone who isn't checked for STD's and might have one what do you do:
A. Have sex with said person since you're circumcised and hope for the best
or
B. Use a condom

Don't be retarded, you won't risk getting HIV just because your glans is sandpaper and you don't have a foreskin, any rational person will use a condom. Problem is, you'll be less inclined to use a condom if you're circumcised since you'll be losing even more pleasure by doing it.
There's really no advantage when considering STD's unless you like to live life on the edge and gamble with your health considering it does actually provide a small reduction.
>>
File: Circumcision.jpg (552KB, 1031x1880px) Image search: [Google]
Circumcision.jpg
552KB, 1031x1880px
>>36243957
>studies
>data collected by Dr Goldstein and funded by Wrinkle Cream LLC

good goy, trust those studies!
>>
>>36243133
Noseberg or Sandie?
Either way shit thread, circumcision traumatizes the child, stop chopping your kids up
>>
>>36244112
I don't see how it can affect it at all. Are STDs absorbed into the body through the glans?
>>
>>36243133
[multiple citations needed]
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.