[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i used romantic fanfiction as an escapism method to give me feelings

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: artifact frog.jpg (86KB, 1106x830px) Image search: [Google]
artifact frog.jpg
86KB, 1106x830px
i used romantic fanfiction as an escapism method to give me feelings of love and companionship but now i've ran out

help
>>
>>36242061
get more?

oregano oregano potato
>>
>>36242110
the thing is i'm very selective and only read stuff about few series i liked as a child (so i already have an emotional attachment to the characters instead of having to make it up from zero)

i read literally all fanfics featuring saria and link (from legend of zelda in case that wasnt clear) on fanfiction.net and now i dont know what to do
>>
I know some cute shoujo just for you anon!
>>
>>36242259
you mean shoujo manga? i really dislike that stuff to be honest, the audience is always strictly teen girls (and japanese ones at that) and it clearly shows. also in general i dont like romantic manga much because the setting is japanese and japanese culture is just way too different for me to be able to relate with the characters easily. i like fanfic mainly because its written from a more relatable perspective as the writers tend to always be western.

i do like some manga but none of them are romance stuff.
>>
ravioli ravioli give me the bumpioli
>>
File: 1444927877001.jpg (388KB, 640x425px)
1444927877001.jpg
388KB, 640x425px
>>36242061
>used to do that too
>my favorite ones got deleted and I can't find them anymore
Might be for the better, though.
>>
>>36243760
what stuff did you read? i mean what was the original material?
>>
>>36243928
I liked SnK/Attack on Titan stuff. Cringy as fuck, I know. But for some reason, the thought of love in a situation where a horrible death is always close was kinda appealing to me.
>>
Vanilla fills the void for me. Have you tried that?
>>
>>36244285
eh, i'm not in a place where i can call anything particularly cringy. just wanted to see what shameful pleasures others have.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.