[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm at home swollen, bruised, sore, incapacitated and bored

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: Z5BTiuv.png (591KB, 659x677px) Image search: [Google]
Z5BTiuv.png
591KB, 659x677px
I'm at home swollen, bruised, sore, incapacitated and bored but I see a lot of people on here expressing interest in surgical intervention, cosmetic or otherwise.

So, ITT: ask somebody that just had a septorhinoplasty (septoplasty + rhinoplasty) anything.
>>
>>36241910
any before and after pics?
>>
>>36241910
>So, ITT: ask somebody that just had a septorhinoplasty (septoplasty + rhinoplasty) anything.
Why?
>>
>>36241910
why would you go through all that money and hardship just for bloody women? they're shitty
>>
File: Snapchat-1300692669.jpg (106KB, 746x646px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-1300692669.jpg
106KB, 746x646px
>>36241943
I'm only 2 days post-OP and I still have all my stitches in columella / face plaster-cast on. Here's my nose pre-op though.

>>36241946
I know I can't have been the only person curious about surgery on this board. I was one of them for years. I just thought my first-hand experience might be useful to somebody.

>>36241994
>why would you go through all that money and hardship just for bloody women?

I'm a UK citizen and the procedure was a medical necessity to correct a congenital nasal deformity, so it didn't cost me anything. It has absolutely nothing to do with women, but even if it did I'm still weighing up whether or not it'd be worth it. The recovery is admittedly very difficult.
>>
>>36241994
Appearance affects every field in life, not just romantic prospects. If you want to improve your life as much as possible, get a plastic surgery.
>>
>>36242081
>Here's my nose pre-op though.
Why did u get surgery it doesnt look bad at all lmao?
>>
>>36242202
I've had a congenital nasal deformity that resulted in the cartilage in my nostrils being extremely weak. I've never been able to breathe through my nose properly because every time I did my nostrils would clamp shut against the centre column of my nose. I've been a mouth breather my entire life because of this which is what may have caused the overcrowding of my teeth on my lower jaw.

>it doesnt look bad at all lmao?
I agree it wouldn't look so bad if I was male, these kind of noses with the bump in the middle look very distinguished on men. Not so much on women. I didn't actually NEED the rhinoplasty bit, but my surgeon is obviously a very kind and generous man and offered to give me a nice nose whilst he was in there doing the cartilage grafts. I'm extremely lucky.
>>
>>36242202
>lmao
please neck yourself gentlefam
>>
If I had the money I would probably get minor plastic surgery to bump myself up a point or two honestly. But I don't have the money because I'm lazy and squandered my entire life on 4chan and video games.
>>
>>36242611
It's never too late senpai. I'm the OP and I'm 25 years old.
>>
>>36242656
Nah, I've always been a lazy piece of shot and I thoroughly enjoy being that way.
>>
what i want and need :

need:
septoplasty
rhinoplasty
Facial Asymmetry Surgery

want:
occiput augmentation
forehead augmentation
cheekbone reduction surgery

basicly i was born to eliminated by evolution. But fuck our nature and fuck god. I am gonna make lots of childs. Fuck darwin also.
>>
File: IMG_3251.gif (6KB, 200x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3251.gif
6KB, 200x240px
How bad is the pain?
Also,
>tfw I will never have the $50,000+ dollars that I need to have orthognathic jaw surgery, genioplasty, and rhinoplasty
It sucks to have been born ugly
>>
File: 1491939053057.jpg (61KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
1491939053057.jpg
61KB, 482x427px
>>36241910
>plastic surgery can turn a 3/10 to 9/10
>balding is still incurable though
>>
is it possible that untreated fucked up occlusion could cause maxilla to develop too far?

Slope forehead, chinletism, deep overbite, broken-like nose in the middle.

Do you know any legit research?

From what I read, tongue position and teeth occlusion plays very important role while your face is growing.

Tongue and teeth put pressure and it what cause growth to some point.

So

With too short tongue frenulum or very fucked up occlusion you may end up as ugglo with 0/10 face aesthetic?
>>
>>36243047
>How bad is the pain?

Okay so I didn't believe anybody when they told me this, even my surgeon, but with a rhinoplasty there is virtually no pain. My eyes are near swollen halfway shut, the stitches sting and my entire face feels like a rock, but in my actual nose there is virtually no pain. I actually have more pain in my front two teeth/roof of my mouth because it turns out there's a nerve connected there that runs up past the nose.

The worst thing about the surgery so far has been the leakage though. The first day and a half my nose was consistently dripping blood down the back of my throat, and obviously blood being an emetic made me nauseous as fuck. Other than that you're CONSTANTLY leaking a clear, sticky mucus from both nostrils and it feels fucking awful.

Even without the pain though unless you were the kind of person that was deadset on a rhinoplasty dramatically improving your life, I would not recommend one to the faint-hearted. This is probably the hardest thing I've ever had to do in my life. I've no idea how celebrities get this shit and manage to hide it.

>>36243216
I have no idea my man. desu it sounds like you'd be better off asking this on that lookism site.
>>
>>36241910
Good for you dude, I'm happy for you. The robots who can afford it need to stop whining and go under the knife. I'm doing it too.

>>36241994
>all that money
It's not so much when you think about how it can change your entire life. Invest in your happiness
>>
>>36243170
>balding is still incurable though
And that's where you're wrong kiddo
>>
>>36243691
he has some rich jew magic on his side. i know hair transplants exist but they rarely end up that good. and even if i had the money a transplant wouldn't help me anyway because i have no donor area for it.
>>
>>36243611
Cheers man, when you get round to doing yours I hope it goes well for you. You absolutely need to make sure you have a decent period of time because although there's not that much pain, the discomfort and exhaustion of the recovery itself has been really unparalleled for me so far.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.