[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The meaning of life is to propagate your genes, therefore

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7

File: 6gnmw65k.jpg (210KB, 600x549px) Image search: [Google]
6gnmw65k.jpg
210KB, 600x549px
>The meaning of life is to propagate your genes, therefore rape is morally justified
Refute this, atheists
>>
>>36240932
I disagree with your premise.
Wow that was easy.
>>
>>36240932
That is the most atheistic way of thinking
>>
>>36240932
Its not "morally right", its just another method of procreation.
Nature has no sense morality; Humans do. And we have it to form cohesive societies. Its what separates us from the rest of the animals.

So sure, go for it, but don't think you can justify it and don't think there wont be consequences.
>>
>>36240932
rape is a violation of the non-aggression principle
>>
>>36240969
stfu religitard, this *COULD* be atheist ideology and it would still be less retarded then the stupid shit religions practice.

>>36240932
>The meaning of life is to propagate your genes.

who told you this?
>>
Natural selection has nothing do with morality. If evolution were fair /r9k/ would not exist.
>>
File: IMG_20170410_013513_929.jpg (40KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170410_013513_929.jpg
40KB, 384x384px
>>36241050
My guy I must originally agree
>>
>>36240932
holy fuck that is one old picture.

It's got to be a decade old at least goddamn
>>
>>36241045
Multiplication of life must be morally right. Otherwise what is even morality.
>And we have it to form cohesive societies
This is asinine. People do make moral judgements thinking "hmm, will this make the society more or less cohesive?"
>>
>>36240932
life is only a set of complex chemical reactions which form even more complex metaphysical reactions which are beyond our understanding.

life has no inherent meaning so one needs to make his life as tolerable as possible or kill himself.
>>
>>36241147
>to make his life as tolerable as possible
So, rape it is? Clearly my life would be at it's most tolerable if I have a qt chained in my basement
>>
The survival rate of a child of a woman who has been raped/single-mom is significantly lower than one made in a consenting relationship where both parents are present. So, overall the propogation of genes is stunted significantly by rape.
>>
>>36240932
All violation of another person's body is morally wrong; humans are the only animal that has a moral compass; use of this moral compass sets us apart from other animals. It's one of the things that makes us the species we are. Lack of morals is therefore less human.
>>
>>36241170
rape isn't the meaning of your life, it is only to make it as tolerable as possible. somebody might not like rape so they will try to avoid or prevent it
>>
>>36241132
>Multiplication of life must be morally right
Then when you get diagnosed with cancer, you should let it spread and multiply. its the right thing to do.

>This is asinine.
Empathy is at the root of morality. If you cause harm to others for your own gain, it is not a moral act. Morality is only a difficult concept for autists and sociopath and I doubt you're the atter.
>>
Motality is a meme. Only cucks try to be moral.
>>
>>36241302
See >>36241182
A moral code is what makes us human. That's how we got so far.
>>
>>36241218
I will recognize cancer's moral right to fight for it's survival and multiplication in my body, but my survival comes first.
>>
>>36241402
you're misusing the word "moral." And you're doing it on purpose to convince yourself rape isn't bad.
Eventually, you're going to say morality is relative and therefore you can do anything you want. Good luck in life with that mentality.
>>
>>36240932
So too is killing the rapist for raping the woman. Not my genes, after all.
>>
>>36240932
>The meaning of life is to propagate your genes

I've never espoused this view once.

You're committing a fallacy by generalizing that atheists necessarily have the same moral values. Why would we?
>>
File: bcbffff.jpg (36KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
bcbffff.jpg
36KB, 499x499px
>>36241469
>not raping her in turn and letting the nature decide whose seed is more powerful
>>
Morality defined
Principles concerning the distinction between right and wrong or good and bad behavior.
>>
File: 1488944794574.jpg (45KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1488944794574.jpg
45KB, 500x500px
>>36241501
>standing in line for pussy
>getting another man's jizz on your dick
>>
Rape can't be justified because it's a meaningless fiction created by society. In reality the legal system completely fails to deal with sexual relationships because it's impossible to distinguish between consensual sex and rape. They are the same thing in essence.
>>
>>36241452
>you're going to say morality is relative and therefore you can do anything you want.

Yes, I can do anything I want. Since I'm a normal human being with some empathy, raping other humans or getting raped is not on the list of things I want to do or see done by others. Rape causes suffering and a society without it is preferable. BAM, rape is immoral, no objective morality required.
>>
>>36241603
Rape is when you don't want it.
>>
>>36240932
>The meaning of life is to propagate your genes
citation needed
>>
>>36241725
>X is immoral because I don't like it
Ok pham
>>
Whew...

I know an anti-feminist woman who says rape is the only real sex. Gauranteed orgasms. What a sick whore.

It's a crime against property but nowadays these cunts are nothing but savage untamed beasts.

Reverse speech rosie o donnell
>>
>>36241740
>implying you know when you want it
>>
>The meaning of life is to propagate your genes, therefore rape (can be) morally justified.
>>
File: 1489611625680.jpg (32KB, 319x340px) Image search: [Google]
1489611625680.jpg
32KB, 319x340px
>>36240932
>life
>meaning
>>
>>36241861
I think that's the one thing a person would know.
>>
>>36240932
Why am I obligated to think and behave rationally? That's the premise of your argument, right?
>>
>>36241968
Then you're simply wrong. People don't know what they want let alone why they want the things they want. Many rape victims report enjoying it and fantasize about rape afterwards to the point where consensual sex is no longer satisfying to them. You can't explain that with consent because what they get off on isn't simply the rough sex but the very idea of consent being irrelevant to the act. The rape is the most real sex they ever had which is why they crave more of it.
>>
Just what we need, more kids without father figures.

Propagating your genes means fuck all if you spawn a bunch of beta incels.
>>
>>36242098
I dunno, I got raped and now I avoid rape. Between us, my asshole is still busted from it. I.know I didn't like that. You know you wouldn't like it. It fucks up your butt and your head.
>>
>>36242196
Are you a guy? You'd probably prefer to be doing the raping. You should try it sometime.
>>
>>36242239
I'm like 5'7. I also think rape is wrong. I wouldn't wish it on anybody. Except a rapist so they knew how it felt.
>>
>>36241809
Yeah, that's how it works. Morality is either innately in our biology or cultural, likely a mixture of both. And in any case it essentially amounts to "x is wrong because I don't like it."
>>
>>36240932
>The meaning of life!
top kek forty keks
>>
>>36240932
>The meaning of life trumps all human rights
What the fuck are you even talking about?
>>
Yes, but why is life so persistent?

Why did single cell organisms work so hard to become multi-cell organisms ?
>>
The meaning of life isn't propagation. Not every species does so, nor does every creature do so. All creatures suffer and die. To live is to suffer and then die. So long as you do that, you've fulfilled your life's purpose.
>>
File: 1491991261672.jpg (450KB, 1000x900px) Image search: [Google]
1491991261672.jpg
450KB, 1000x900px
>>36240932
Ignoring the fact that this isn't "the meaning of life" but more so the primary function of our being, it's easy to refute.

If rape becomes morally justified, we life in a society wherein propagating your genes becomes more difficult. Without complex social hierarchies and social norms to govern our behavior, we become less effective at procreating. This is a group effort via social contract to artificially create an environment in which the human world becomes safer and thus easier to procreate in.

(yeah I know this is probably a bait thread)
>>
>>36243048
>implying evolution is hard when youre at the top of the food chain aka CHAD
life is fucking easy when you got the genetics, it was true thousands of years ago and still is.
thats why r9k is so miserable
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.