[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm making a thread about how not to be a cuck. Join in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (43KB, 500x442px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 500x442px
I'm making a thread about how not to be a cuck.

Join in if you want. I'm pretty busy with Uni shit at the moment also.

>don't wear plaid, it's meme clothing. If you do, only do it occasionally and with unusual color combos.
>>
If anyone's seeing you drive, specifically a girl, you drive with one hand coolly on the steering wheel, the other on the armrest or on your lap.
>>
Don't look down at the ground as you walk. This is actually really hard for taller people because it's counter-intuitive NOT to. But after a while you'll start to feel good always looking forward.

Walk with purpose whenever possible.
>>
If you have a high voice, sorry, drop that shit. Talk slower and from deeper in your chest. Women just plainly do not find that attractive. Project.

You can mix it in sometimes though as kind of a Danny Brown party animal voice.

On the flipside! I had a friend fake a very deep voice and everyone knew he was doing it and thought it was silly, so don't overdo it.
>>
Don't have random cash or whatever hanging out of your pockets. Have everything you need in your wallet.

Side note for your health, change your wallet pocket when you can cuz if you sit on the same one every day it affects your back.
>>
Composure. This one is huge. The most Chad guy I ever saw never let even a hint of weakness sneak through the cracks. Was always composed, knew what he was going to say, said it effectively. Never let anyone know he might be stressed.
>>
This one sucks, but you eventually have to become that guy who does things when they need to be done. Still very much working on this.

Closing work at your job is done timely, got your parking sticker when you needed to, etc.
>>
Don't have dirty clothing. If there's a stain on your shirt, it's gotta go. Shoes are all muddy, gotta be wiped off.
>>
If someone throws a ball at you or something to make you look silly, you catch it. End of story.

If you don't, play it off like no big deal, cuz it really isn't. Normies will try all the time to make others look foolish to make themselves look better. Unfortunately idiots fall for it, so be on the lookout.
>>
Almost any okay looking guy looks good in a white T-shirt that fits. Wear that and some jeans or shorts and you'll already look better than a decent # of dudes.
>>
Self-confidence wise, it helps to have something you crush other people at.

For me this is jogging. At the gym no one can jog as long or hard as me (except this dude who's ran like 26 marathons), and this is my one big one-up on normies. I lift afterwards to rub it in their face that I'm good at both.
>>
Gold watches are overdone. Get a really cool looking watch and you'll stand out. You can get a really neat one for $200 range. Some watches let you pay over time.

Try Tissot, Seiko, Grand Frank. Look around, watches are fuggin' awesome. Even better if you rotate watches and have a collection.
>>
I gotta do Uni stuff for now but that's some starting tips.

One last one cuz I just saw it. Don't be TOO friendly with girls. You are not the girl, you are not one of her lady friends she has a latte with. You are the masculine guy who's cock she wants in her mouth. You are capable of convincing her to make that happen. You are enough.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.