[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>meet my new therapist yesterday >it's a woman in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

File: 1470016159375.png (17KB, 882x758px) Image search: [Google]
1470016159375.png
17KB, 882x758px
>meet my new therapist yesterday
>it's a woman in her 20s
>she wears the problem glasses
>literally asks me during the session if I have a Reddit account
>gives me a form about gender to fill out that features fucking ze/zim pronouns
I wish I were making any of this up.
>>
>>36239529
Therapy has always been about enforcing delusion to help people cope.
Nothing's changed.
>>
What did you talk about during the session?
>>
>>36239529
You know what you must do.

Kill her OP
>>
File: 1484160155399.jpg (46KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1484160155399.jpg
46KB, 645x773px
>therapist makes you do an MBTI test
>>
>>36239529
Shame dude. Therapy works better when have someone you consider capable of giving you proper advice

My ex studied psychology and is now a therapist. We hung out a few months ago for irrelevant reasons. She started telling me about her patients and how she has women in her 40s under her care.

Then I remember how mentally unstable she was, I remember her begin me to come back crying, snot and all, when we broke up. And I just wouldn't be able to trust her to give me any advice.
>>
>>36239665
see a psychologist instead, therapists are a fucking joke
>>
File: 1475803650448.jpg (60KB, 778x675px) Image search: [Google]
1475803650448.jpg
60KB, 778x675px
Slowly start going full /pol/ on her SLOWLY.

post results in a few weeks. We will wait.
>>
>>36239529
Do you have a choice? Cant you try another one?

My friends who had therapy generally went to a few before they found one they felt comfortable with.
>>
>>36239529
What are problem glasses?
>>
File: 93c.jpg (83KB, 680x778px) Image search: [Google]
93c.jpg
83KB, 680x778px
>>36239721
>^This
You might be able to turn this franchise around.
Try to change her. Transform her.
If you succeed, society will take more from her than you ever could.
>>
>>36239821
Shit advice
Dont you realize psycholigist consider their paitence to be less than human, op will go straight to retard camp when he starts going of on women eating doodo and trannys being mentaly ill
>>
>>36239921
Thats why were suggesting he take it slow.

Noone notices the erosion of the sea.
>>
>>36239921
It's great advice.
But ofcourse it wouldn't work through your execution.
>>
>>36239529

What do you think females who end up as therapists study at school? Psychology or something related, right?

Do you think they're breaking their heads programming or solving hard problems on the weekends? Nah, they're out fucking Chad

What are you going to bitch to them about? "My family hates me, I don't have a job, tfw no gf, I'm a loser, baww...."

I know a girl who does this for a living (school therapist), she fucking hates her job and doesn't want to listen to losers even though she gets paid for it. Some people actually need therapists, but it's probably not people from /r9k/.

Skip the therapist, go right to a psychiatrist (more likely to be a middle aged male instead of some Stacy younger than you) and get the happy pills.
>>
>>36239529
I have a tip

Don't go to younger female therapists, especially nowadays since so many of them are guaranteed to be lefty indoctrinated sjw types. Go for older male psychologists/psychiatrists.
>>
>>36239677
It was only the first session so we just spoke broadly about how shit my life is and how much I hate myself. She was really nice but the whole time I was thinking about what an evil cunt she'd be acting like to me in a different setting.

>>36239697
That's scary shit, man. I don't know what kind of an ego it takes to go into a profession like this. What makes someone think they're qualified to tell other people how to go through life from a position of authority? This is my ninth therapist and from my experience they're pretty much all shit. Maybe they're great at helping normalfags through breakups or failing school or whatever, but they're not too good at helping completely dysfunctional retard failures like myself.
>>
>>36239710
This.
Therapists are trash in general. Psychiatrists are your best option, they studied the most.
>>
>>36239529
happened to me expect mine was also a land whale and kept bringing up the whole triggering faggot shit
>>
>>36240356
do you go to therapists? psychologists? psychiatrists?

The last two are more qualified than the first, it takes more qualifications to be the third, but you risk going on the psychiatric drug path with third.
>>
>>36239529
My therapist was an old man and made me fill out the xie/xer questionnaire. It's just because past patients threw a shit fit, dw anon. The reddit thing is a red flag though. Try to Redpill her.
>>
>>36240356
I always thought of the ideal psychologist as someone who, without knowing them for long, you can tell they have a superior emotional intelligence. Someone who can make people trust them only with a few phrases. If I'm having a conversation with someone and at some point I see a sign of insecurity or weakness I'm not going to bully anyone, but I definetly wouldn't trust them to evaluate my problems and guide me through them.
>>
>>36239529
>gives me a form about gender to fill out that features fucking ze/zim pronouns

I hope you wrote 'your majesty' as your pronoun.
>>
>>36240827
This. Long live king Anon I
>>
>>36239529
>Reddit
Did you 'REEEEEEEEE' at her and saged the session?
>>
>>36239529
Why aren't you just bottling your emotions up and self medicating with alcohol?
>>
>>36240056
>tell parents I want a psychiatrist
>they get me a therapist
>why did you do this
>we don't believe in psychiatry
>>
>>36241167
Good, psychiatrists prescribe medication.

Apart from a few disorders, most don't require drugs and drugs are only pharmaceutical crutches to things that are better fixed with changes to your life.
>>
>>36241222
how is talking to a therapist a change in your life ahaha
>>
File: IMG_0036.jpg (18KB, 395x395px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0036.jpg
18KB, 395x395px
>>36239756
Feminist glasses. Usually cateyes but clear framed wayfarers are becoming more popualr with that crowd.
>>36239529
Get the fuck of the there
>>
>>36241222
sometimes the drugs help the person make the changes. instead of just making them content with their situation
>>
>ze/zim pronouns

I'm a fucking tranny and I think that shit is retarded

There's only two genders
>>
>>36241425
who cares if your a tranny?
>>
File: 10924380948.jpg (90KB, 422x594px) Image search: [Google]
10924380948.jpg
90KB, 422x594px
>>36239529
>>meet my new therapist yesterday
>>it's a woman in her 20s

You might as well douse your money in gasoline and light it on fire
>>
>>36241466
I do. I want to rail his ass
>>
>>36241425
messed-up hrt tits or gtfo
>>
>>36239529

never hire a female for any kind of specialized work, unless its for sex.
>>
>>36241562
And even then it could be shit
>>
>>36239529

Is she fuckable? Tell us about your erotic transference, then tell her about it
>>
>>36239529
What does having a Reddit account have to do with anything?
>>
>>36241680
she wants to see how many upvotes he gets
>>
>having a Reddit account
The only correct answer would be saying you don't know what that is.
>>
>>36241425
Literally nobody asked
>im le gril gamer xD
>im a girl btw !
You are no better
>>
>being a man and going to a female therapist
That's just retarded OP

Women are the worst
>>
>>36241984
I don't. She asked if I had any social media accounts, I said no, so then she brought up Reddit.
>>
>>36242114
I'm sure you get she was trying to create a bond through a mutual interest, right? A false sense of trust and understanding.
>>
how many you pay for that whore?
or your parents?
you are better off fuking whores and doing drugs or just drink alcahol.
since the begining of men, we pay for mental confort to women, and that mental confort is intimacy and that is sex.
you should do it too if you want to trow your money away.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.