[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you find a 48 year old, 6'4, well traveled, eloquent

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

>tfw you find a 48 year old, 6'4, well traveled, eloquent and kind daddy tier man to fuck your ass and call you things like sweetheart and baby
>>
File: 1438843061096.jpg (95KB, 366x485px) Image search: [Google]
1438843061096.jpg
95KB, 366x485px
Sounds really nice op do tell
>>
>>36239486

>horny, shaved my whole body, looking on craigslist for someone to fugg me

>my options are limited because i'm 5'11, broad shoulders, somewhat intimidating to men shorter than me

>eventually this guy responds to my ad, he seems nice, not pushy, can host

>exchange pics, i really dont like my body because i'm chubby and muscular at the same time

>see him in person and he's a fucking tree of a man, single, lives alone

>feel emasculated immediately and turned on

>head back to his place, engage in small talk along the way, the whole time it's building in my head the situation i just got myself into

>im headed to a complete strangers house wearing fishnets and a thong under my clothing, my body is totally shaved and i smell like scented womens lotion

>get back to his house, take our shoes off, his house is nicely decorated, he's a dog show judge and has a thing for greyhounds

>he points me to the direction of the bedroom down the hall, i lead with this massive man following behind me

>his bed is high up and king sized, tons of room for messing around

>i undress and reveal what i'm wearing underneath to him

>climb into his bed

>he whips out a huge 7 and a half inch cock, my eyes widen

>start sucking, he runs his hands through my hair gently

>eventually he's hard as a rock and gets up, he's standing and i'm on the bed on my back with my legs up and over his shoulders

>he fucks me with a condom while jerking me off and i'm in ecstacy

>lose my anal virginity to him, i cum literally everywhere and all over him, myself and his bed

>he takes the condom off and throws me a towel, we lay there for a minute

>he says "you can do anything you want to me"

>i suggest we have sex again

>suck his cock again

>this time he fucks me with no condom and cums in my ass, then when he pulls out he smacks my ass

>later that night when i'm home, touch my asshole and it smells like semen and lube
>>
>>36239369
>stealin pic from my kys thread
kys u faggot
>>
>>36239742
>implying i didnt type "animu girl" in google just like you did
>>
>>36239653
oh you're a fag

how about you kys
>>
>>36239857
manlet detected

muteblorx
>>
>>36239763
>usin google pics to post a picture
kys
>>
>>36239653
That's fucking hot oregano tbqh
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.