[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >end of 2015 >people i sit with at school are

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: d0gg0.jpg (10KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
d0gg0.jpg
10KB, 251x201px
>be me
>end of 2015
>people i sit with at school are pc nerds and we'd all just talk about graphic cards and video games
>one boy who wasn't awfully quiet but i can tell he was just shy
>never paid that much attention to him because i didn't know anything about him
>few months later
>end of school year
>see him at testing center
>he comes up to me and talks for the first time
>casual convo about the test and how his dad doesn't want him to get a private tutor as do i
>leave
>get a text few hours later from him
>we started texting heavily for a few days until one day he stopped talking to me out of nowhere
>text him a couple of times, he's online but doesn't answer
>"okay maybe he's just going through some stuff right now"
>wait and wait and he never texts
>"what a shame i actually liked this dude and saw potential."
>no summer texts whatsoever
>texts me a day before school
>"hey its been a while!"
>ITS BEEN A WHILE BECAUSE YOU DON'T TALK TO ME
>have a good convo
>wow he's finally starting to talk to me again
>stops again.
>october
>has convo then stopped again.
i don't understand like did i scare him off? what could i have possibly done so wrong? he always watches me in school and observes what i'm doing and who i'm with so closely and i saw major potential in him. why do people do this shit, r9k?
He lurks on 4chan so if you see this and think this might be about you, F, please give me an explanation.
>>
>>36238893
Are you a male or female? You post like a girl so I am concern.
>>
>>36238946
I am a female, yes
>>
>>36238893
Fuck off stupid roastie blogposter. We don't want to listen to your bullshit
>>
>>36238893
It might be depression. When i go through bad times talking to people is a pain even if i like them.
>>
sounds like he's just a fag
get him some where private and just grab his dick. it's what he wants, but too afraid to do/ask
HS boys who aren't chads are beta faggots who will beat around the bush or be completely ignorant of any female advances til they're 32
>>
>>36239009
That could be true. Hopefully he's okay though

>>36239063
I can't get him anywhere private because he won't even talk to me. I tried to talk to him a few times in school and fortunately he didn't leave me on delivered irl lol. But unfortunately i'm a very sensitive person and if i notice that someone doesn't try to do the effort to talk to me at all i just bail out because i get shy and awkward
>>
pls bump this oriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggg
>>
>>36238981
If he is like me even a decent conversation has him in self doubt and no confidence you would have feeling for him
>>
File: 1475277193705.png (144KB, 274x274px) Image search: [Google]
1475277193705.png
144KB, 274x274px
Hes a spy, just keeping tabs on you.

>grab him and yell WHO DO YOU WORK FOR?!"
>>
>>36240397
could be it but i tried my best to make him feel like i enjoy his conversations (WHICH I ACTUALLY DO). i just wanna cuddle him at night and protect him :(

>>36240502
I hope he's keeping tabs on me. i actually like that. i know for a fact he checks my twitter often because he would send me screenshots of my tweets (he doesn't have an account on there and if he does, he doesn't follow me) and ask what they're about etc
>>
>>36240681
Ok. In light of the fact that you are everything this board dispises, I will give you the correct choice you must make to speed you along your way in life.

Stop being sensitive and launch an aggressive campaign of attempting to get his attention. If he likes you he will appreciate it and will feel more confident in talking to you.

Act as if you guys are already together.
>>
>he always watches me in school and observes what i'm doing and who i'm with so closely

am I the only one who finds this slightly jarring?
>>
>>36238893
if he is anything like me he his going through phases where he loves talking with you and then he stops talking to you either because he is too afraid of talking or has nothing to say.
>>
>>36240802
How can I do that if we already ignore each other in school because we're too shy to talk? We'll make straight eye contact and not say anything.
Should I still do it?

>>36240851
He doesn't do it in a way that's creepy or anything. Just curiosity. I think I chose the wrong words
>>
>>36240681
People are going to tell you to fuck off but I genuinely hope you and him figure stuff out and you get what you want.
>>
>>36241060
Thank you anon desu. very sweet of you. hope you have a good day
>>
>>36241052
Woody allen said 90% of life is showing up.

You need to "show up". Interact.

I guarantee you nothing will happen if you don't act, or wait for him to act.

Worst than can happen is he doesnt like you and you feel bad. But then you move on. Thats whats healthy
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.