[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw too normie for v Why doesn't v ever talk about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: 1492098528364.png (857KB, 1647x309px) Image search: [Google]
1492098528364.png
857KB, 1647x309px
>tfw too normie for v

Why doesn't v ever talk about any popular/relevant/mainstream games?
>>
>>36238608
They need to be contrarian thats /v/'s main goal
>>
File: 1491847446126.jpg (38KB, 343x600px) Image search: [Google]
1491847446126.jpg
38KB, 343x600px
I just want to talk about KOTOR and Mass Effect but /v/ hates them for being too popular
>>
>tfw want to play battlegrounds but my PC is shit
>>
>>36238608
The same reason that /a/ hates mainstream anime these days, they think that being contrarian shits will make them like less of a newfag
>>
>>36238608
most talk about popular multiplayer games are on /vg/
>>
Because most of the most popular/mainstream games are kind of basic and boring and /v/ is a board for hobbyists?
>>
>>36239017
Then why does /mu/ obsess over basic ass normie music
>>
>>36239085
Does /mu/ still meme about Death Grips?
Because that's not normie music.
>>
>>36239114
I like Death Grips but they are pretty normie desu I heard Death Grips being played at a college frat party.

They're one of those rare bands that can appeal both to Chads and to robots.
>>
>>36238608
/vg/ was made to contain the retards who think this garbage is good, go there.
>>
> taking v as a video game discussion boar and not posting cute waifus
Lmao that's where you went wrong.
>>
>>36238835
I haven't frequented /a/ in years so take this with a grain of salt, modern anime is complete dogshit compared to things even just 7 years ago. Anyone who has stayed on the board long enough probably realizes this. Though, I guess you could say the same for games since singleplayer is a dying genre. Also those are some of the go to boards for newfags so they just regurgitate shit without knowing why.
>>
File: 1474357168742.jpg (29KB, 522x471px) Image search: [Google]
1474357168742.jpg
29KB, 522x471px
>>36240191
>modern anime is complete dogshit compared to things even just 7 years ago.
Nah fuck off anime is just as good as it was years ago, in fact we get even more good shows per season now than we did years ago when it was just 1-2 big shows per season. It's not that anime has changed it's just that you've got more bitter.
>>
>>36240274
I'm not being a faggot hipster my-opinion-is-supreme about it. Seasonal anime is cancer since it's quantity over quality. If you've been watching anime for years you know that it's starting to become the same shit with the new and exciting shit being spread further apart. This is true of any medium but to happen in less than 40 years so quickly is a let down. It's just the way things are. When a medium gets big suits get involved and prioritize profit over all else. It's the same as how AAA devs churn out buggy shit for $60 every year.
>>
File: 163987.jpg (469KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
163987.jpg
469KB, 1920x1080px
>>36238608
I hate it too, they even hate the wh40k games that are very nerdy but somehow mainstream at the same time (a lot of normie fans like angryjoe) so I must discuss about them on /tg/

I also want to talk or shitpost on the topic of ww2 rts games, bf or cod, but they like only persona or other anime shit like total retards.
>>
>>36238608
Popular games are on /vg/
>>
>>36238835
>The same reason that /a/ hates mainstream anime these days
You've got it backwards. They ONLY like current mainstream hits. Try to talk about anything remotely obscure or more than a year old and it's a dead thread.
>>
>>36240575
>I'm not being a ___
>proceeds to say the regular ___ routine
>>
File: best.gif (497KB, 500x341px) Image search: [Google]
best.gif
497KB, 500x341px
>>36241309
Do you want to talk about it or nah? In past few years I can think of 2 series that I've actually enjoyed. List a few recommendations for me, maybe I've missed them.
My main point anyways was that people who have been around long enough to see anime change over time are going to be less inclined to like newer stuff in general (if I don't specify I'm generalizing some autist will sperg out). The problem is when newfags come and think they hate everything and the result of which is the contrarian meme.
>>
>>36241524
>In past few years I can think of 2 series that I've actually enjoyed
Then you're just being a contrarian faggot, you honestly can't say that in the last seven years there hasn't been more than 2 quality shows, once again it's you that's changed not the industry
>>
>>36242676
I just asked you to name me a few! I'm not opposed to new anime it's just that most of the ones I've watched have been just okay. Look maybe I muddled up somewhere: there hasn't been any great anime in the past several years, obviously this shit takes much longer to determine what sticks but you get the idea. Ssriously how the hell can you call me contrarian without me even listing what I like? For all you know my favorite series is just moe about 3 sisters who read books.
>>
>>36242852
Big/highly rated shows in the last year alone
>Mob Psycho
>Relife
>Shokugeki
>Kono Suba
>New Game
>Amaama
>Rewrite
>Hanada
>Arslan
>Yuro On Ice
>Drifters
>Keijo
>Occultic
>Izetta
>3-Gatsu
>Flip Flappers
>Hibike
>WWW.Working
>Girlish Number
>Kobayashi
>Youjo
>Demi-chan
>Gabriel Dropout
>Seiren
>ACCA
>Urara
inb4 you somehow don't like any of those
>>
>>36243559
Lol I forgot about Arslan, yeah that one was pretty good. But most of them (I haven't seen about half so this is out of the ones I've seen) are still just okay. I've never been one for seasonal anime and I usually only finish a few a year while watching other stuff or rewatching favorites. When did you start watching?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.