[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are women so thoughtful and considerate while men are

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 13

File: 565656_v1.jpg (282KB, 550x501px) Image search: [Google]
565656_v1.jpg
282KB, 550x501px
Why are women so thoughtful and considerate while men are so selfish and mean?
>>
>>36238062

Not sure. I'm not a woman, but even I feel like an effeminate faggot when I am considerate for others and I clean things up.

Men just want to destroy, create, dominate and have sex. Chad is the same way, he just gets away with it while the rest of us are actually held to standards.
>>
The reason women are less successful at killing themselves is because they are better people than men. They don't want to make a mess for the person who finds the body. It makes sense. It's not like they are inherently weak willed, it's not like they could kill themselves outside, or with carbon monoxide, or any number of ways
>>
>Maybe the undertake is an alpha! And if he isn't necro by now, after me he will be!
t. womens subconsciousness
>>
Are you shitting me? Women are the people who are most likely to emotionally abuse and manipulate others. Men and women can both be shitty but also great.
>>
>>36238062

Man, female suicide victims are life-savers.
I used to work in a clean-up crew and whenever a male committed suicide we had to spend the entire day scrubbing the floors.
But women, they just pop a couple of pills and there is not cleaning needed.
>>
Why are there so many beta fags who claim that women are superior than men???
>>
>>36238267

There aren't any.
And if there are, they're usually just joking.

There is a reason why women are paid less than men.
>>
>>36238232
So you're literally basing this on how they kill themselfs??? Maybe men usually think to die in the most painful way
>>
This is effective bait.
I should jump off a skyscraper in midtown instead of killing myself in my garage so that I can inconvenience more roasties and hopefully splatter my organs on their clean sensibilities.
>>
>>36238062
More like :Women are failures at everything including killing themselves.
>>
>>36238107
> I feel like an effeminate faggot when I am considerate for others and I clean things up.

imagine being being this fragile
>>
File: 3a0.gif (277KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
3a0.gif
277KB, 250x250px
>>36238062
>CRACKED.com
congratulations you feel for click bait.
>>
File: tumblr_n6pox8jwoP1slcn8ro1_500.jpg (29KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n6pox8jwoP1slcn8ro1_500.jpg
29KB, 500x281px
>>36238196

What are you saying about The Undertaker now?
>>
Women don't experience genuine depression. Fuck roasties. And roasties are far more selfish, egotistical and mean
>>
>>36238309

There's not much I can do about it. Women don't like effeminate men. I, too, want to be like Chad, who does whatever he wants and gets away with it.

All men are like that except for a few outliers. Only virtue signalling queers will deny it.
>>
>>36238062
What bullshit, suicide by firearm is relatively low compared to drug OD and blood letting.
However the picture also forgets to mention and even bigger difference that most woman when they go to kill themselves, contacts someone within the hour they are considering suicide, where as men the average is 21 hours, meaning that if one was suspicious of the girls actions (or in many cases the girl out right tells them what they plan to do) there is a quicker response time, where as with men it's a lot harder since they disconnect for a much longer period with fewer warning signs, thus short of dumb luck or very active people in his life the chances of success are higher.
>>
>>36238362
You ain't met all the roasties, mister.
>>
>>36238309
That's why I visit here anon
>>
>>36238287

It was a fucking joke tardo.
>>
File: womenareangels.png (50KB, 500x441px) Image search: [Google]
womenareangels.png
50KB, 500x441px
>>36238407
Game over man, game over.
**Please insert one argument to continue.**
>>
>>36238395
wtf i hate men now

being civilized isn't feminine
>>
>>36238062
>implying hanging is messier than slashing your wrists
>>
>>36238450
OK show me the graph for women being evil then. gb2r
>>
>>36238467
it's from cracked
Usually hey are even worse than this for clickbait.
>>
>>36238459

Well, yeah, It really is. There have been plenty of times online where I've been used as the standard bearer who speaks for all men, so I'll speak for us again.

Being civilized is feminine. All men want to be a Chad that gets away with everything, it's just that civilization keeps us in check with the government and the allure of women having sex with us.

If we disobey, the authorities (whoever that may be) will beat us down and then women won't have sex with us. This applies to the vast majority of men who are not alpha or high-value.

The high-value males though can do whatever they want and get away with it. We ALL want that power, and if we can't get it, we will either become bitter or try to emulate their privilege in shoddy half-assed ways.
>>
File: 1487762341587.webm (2MB, 716x540px) Image search: [Google]
1487762341587.webm
2MB, 716x540px
>>36238483
It's out there
Just like there is a graph saying that are perfect
And a graph that claims whites are actually black
and a study that claims it's healthy to be a shut in
It's all there, someone paid for it, they made the numbers to make bosses and news stations happy, and then you saw it and either accepted it at face value or dismissed it.
>>
>>36238503
I can't believe I'm talking to the male Emma Watson who speaks for all men.
Don't men have a shred of humanity?
>>
>>36238530
So there's no evidence. Come on, dogbert.
>>
>>36238227
What are you talking about
The ratio is pretty evenly split
>>
>>36238062
>thoughtful and considerate
>4x more likely to attempt suicide while still succeeding 80% less.

More like fake and/or incompetent.
>>
>>36238483
The graph is a metaphor for your argumentative fallacies you fat whore.
>>
>>36238550

>Don't men have a shred of humanity?

Only a few effeminate outliers do.

Most of us just act nice so we can get sex and so big daddy government can leave us alone. It's the illusion of civilization.

Alphas of course can bypass all this and do whatever they want, and we are all jealous towards them because of that.
>>
>>36238598
There's a fallacy that outlines why tearing someone's argument down because they used a fallacy is a fallacy. Also fat whore is ad hominem.

>>36238600
I sure hope you're wrong.
>>
>>36238659

Nope. I'm right. But don't worry, like all women, you'll get desperate for a "good guy" soon enough and you'll settle for an effeminate beta you don't respect.
>>
>>36238659
oh just fuck off roastie
>>
>>36238659
That was the joke, you taint-wound.
I'm not having a semantics argument with a roastie or a white knight, your argument was bad and memes about women are what they are for good reasons.
Fuck off. Or post your tits, and then fuck off.
>>
when was hanging messier than swallowing pills and vomiting all over the place? same as in shooting your brains out as messy as slitting your wrists? just my two cents females just want attention
>>
File: 148948962871.png (172KB, 539x779px) Image search: [Google]
148948962871.png
172KB, 539x779px
>>36238578
Evidence is there but what spin we put on it is the issue. As well as the fact some data and info is nearly impossible to gather and get honestly.
Take all the studies about how many people are Virgins currently in the country. Do we have some space magic ray that scans and tells us if they lost it? No? Well then how do we mine for data. We ask people, but people can lie or worse have unclear reasoning when looking at the question. So then how many are lying? How many are not counting certain sexual encounters because it was molestation or rape? And we still haven't hit the bigger issues with most studies such as group samples, (90% of 20,000 people ie .09% of the world population) love 4chan ergo 4chan most be a popular place!) where the group samples are found (those 20,000 are from Ontario Canada) and how numbers can be manipulated (we can say that 90% of people use the internet for shitposting)
>>
File: l04he.jpg (27KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
l04he.jpg
27KB, 399x385px
>>36238700
Pic related

>>36238687
I already have a boyfriend. I love him very much.
>>
>>36238729
to clarify, the fat whore being an intentional ad-hominem was the joke. I'm not addressing the rest of your mental gymnastics there
>>
>>36238747

Hah, sure you do. What a coincidence, all of these feminist type people online always have these bfs that are just oh so awesome, yet you're always online instead of being with them.

He is just another effeminate beta you don't like, if he even exists.
>>
>>36238747
Why do you feel the need to come on here and hate on others?
>>
>>36238766
Not bitch you are speaking to, but anon:
>2017
>posting on the internet taking anytime.
I'm was on a bus for the next 20 minutes and posted here to kill time, when I get off the bus I might post here again if the thread is still going.
How are you living where you have to be online all the time?
>>
>>36238729
It's the largest generalization there is, being that women are over half the world's population and can't even look men in the eye in many societies.
>>
File: 3475437.jpg (10KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
3475437.jpg
10KB, 320x180px
>>36238775
>>36238766
>takes a shitposter fishing for (You)s seriously
There was a time you robots were better than this.
>>
>>36238807
I don't give a shit about Camelistan or Click Click Village. Stop trying to substantively slide the argument.
We're very clearly talking about worthless Western cunts like yourself.
>>
>>36238748
Merely pointing out a fallacy.

>>36238766
Pray, why would I date a man I didn't like?

>>36238775
I've been on here since I was 14 and now I'm 22. Get with the times. We swingin left now.
>>
>>36238503
hello i am a male(male) and I disagree

While I would want to be able to get away with Chad-like casual sexual harassment, I don't mind keeping things relatively clean, and I wouldn't act like a dick on purpose just for the sake of it.
To make a better point though, imageboards allow enormous levels of shitposting and only a select few actually do it at large. No one's forcing you not to make completely terrible posts that make any thread worse, but people don't spontaneously do it barring a number of heavily mentally challenged individuals. Many people, for better or worse, choose to post in more heavily moderated places, because fuck da police isn't the epitome of everything.
And there's another whole can of worms that is rules and standards which upon ignoring you'd just end up hurting yourself.
>>
>>36238829
You dont know where I live. Perhaps I'm living out revenge fantasies on my father who sold me to an old man by being a dick online.
Perhaps I'm a government official. Perhaps I'm a doctor or a lawyer. I could be anyone.
>>
>>36238905
Yeah, but you're not. Your character has already been established as a 22 year old, shitposting, burger roastie.
Don't break in the middle of a scene, you amateur.
You argue so much like a women, though; I'm not sure you can be a LARPer anymore. Your post is just a series of strawmen.
>>
>>36238956
I'm not a burger. I might be a private investigator doing a cp bust

I might be on the shitter phoneposting and having fun making people mad online. You just don't know.
>>
>>36238062
>men are so selfish and mean
>builds society
>gives women equal rights in that society despite little contribution to its construction
>women and children first
>more female only scholarships
>spend more money on women across the board to the point that the average woman costs more money in taxes than they put in
Damn evil men.
>>
File: iwinagain.png (40KB, 825x635px) Image search: [Google]
iwinagain.png
40KB, 825x635px
>>36239006
You bore me. One irrelevant tangent after another isn't an argument, it's masturbation.
Of course I don't know who you are on 4chan, not owning or moderating this board.
You win your redefined argument. Enjoy it, you pettifogging slit.
>>
Yeah I'm sure a girls body in a bath tub full of blood or a vomit covered OD'd corpse is much easier to clean than a dude who hanged himself. Fuck cracked and the dumbass writer who wrote this. Women use faulty methods because they're afraid to do it and hope someone will save them. Men use effective methods because they genuinely want to die
>>
File: 1469461443483.png (555KB, 450x562px) Image search: [Google]
1469461443483.png
555KB, 450x562px
>>36238062
>women are 3 to 4 times more likely than men to attempt suicide
but that's fucking wrong though
>>
>>36239039
You did a piss poor job at guessing my identity. I just gave you some ideas that are closer to the truth.
Also I'm satisfied. You got so mad.
>>
>>36239006
it's useless trying to take pence down
he'll have you dead the moment you step outside, they have drones that can shoot tetanospasmin silently into you from sixty yards up
just accept that the elites will always have privileges you don't, and that's why they're elites
>>
>>36238062
>t. literally never even talked to a woman
>>
>>36239140
I think I know who you are. You're an orbiter, and you're angling for that one bitch's nudes. Enjoy being used by her and thrown away.
>>
>>36239238
No. I'm just a schizophrenic autist shitposting.

>>36239168
Don't play with me and you won't get burned.
>>
>>36239132
They're 3-4 times as likely to attempt suicide and fail, it just didn't occur to the writer that leaving out that last part changes the meaning
>>
>>36238062
>are are
lmao made my day
>>
>>36239306
pence has killed before
for your own sake, don't pursue this
>>
>>36239306
Just stop doing drugs, it's not that hard.
>>
>>36239352
I don't do drugs except once salvia and also my prescriptions.
>>
>>36239400
That sucks, carry on then.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-05-05-37-27.png (264KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-05-05-37-27.png
264KB, 1080x1920px
>>36238062
Women want to be guided trough life whilst men are the dominators. Why do you think that 50 shades of gay was such a hit? We can be as progressive and feminist as fuck, but you'll never be able to kill your biological roots completely.
>>
>"Excuse all the blood"
Find a better suicide note

you can't
>>
>>36238062
when you are so braindead you can t even kill your self properly
>>
>>36239462
>>>Take a knife. Only in case the headshot won't kill you immediately.
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.