[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I must get something off my chest r9k. >be me >have extreme

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: FaceApp_1491975781700.jpg (109KB, 553x553px) Image search: [Google]
FaceApp_1491975781700.jpg
109KB, 553x553px
I must get something off my chest r9k.

>be me
>have extreme social anxiety
>never go out with friends
>parents are dissapoint
>people at school always asked me if i want to hang out with them
>always made up something untill one day i hear my mother talk to my dad of how much of a loser i am
>a guy asks me to go to a party
>agree
>during the whole party i had a feeling of extreme dread, tried to sort of chanell it by making jokes
>people actually like them
>party is over, worst 5 hours of my life
>now people start to invite me to all sorts of stuff
>i will most certainly sperg out during at least one of them
>like accidentaly make a racist joke/statement(i browse /pol)

Wat do?
>>
>>36237914
the best way to overcome your social anxiety is to go headfirst into each situation and try, you'll fuck up but you get better at it bro, nobody's perfect
>>
>>36237914
>people at school always asked me if i want to hang out with them
Fucking normie get off my board
>>
>get invited to party

You don't know how lucky you are anon.
>>
>>36237914
Bro mdma is your friend, got dragged to a rave with my cousins druggo friends, vegan guy sold them mdma, offered me some i sat in the smoking area for most of the night making friends with strangers, it was the most surreal experience of my life, it muted my autism. The come down sucked though
>>
Wtf why would you force yourself to do something you don't like?

Trust me, if you don't like parties and hanging out with normies, faking it will only be worse and worse for you.
When you not only are forced to go to events you don't want to, but also have to put on a mask for said events, shit gets really, really bad. Don't reach this stage.

Fuck them. Fuck your parents. Who gives a shit if you don't like doing what everyone else does (which, chances are, many of them also don't like it but just do it out of social convention). Do your own thing, be happy in your own way.
>>
>>36237914
This is what alcohol is for.
>>
Everyone spergs out during the course of their life.
The different between regular folks and robots is the disproportionate fear of becoming a social pariah.

You can either stay home and do this to yourself, or get out there, possibly make some shitty offhand comments that drive some people away from you, but also leaving yourself with experiences that you can grow from.

>Wat do?
Stop being a bitch baby, put yourself out there and learn how to deal with social stress like everyone else. It will make you a better person in the long run.
>>
>>36238907
>the difference between regular folks and robots is the disproportionate fear of becoming a social pariah

If you really think this you're very deluded. It is true, but only because robots are already one tiny step away from becoming a pariah, whereas normal folks have an elaborate system of safeguards to make sure they don't fall off too much

If Chad says a racist comment by mistake, he can easily shrug it off and be backed up by his endless friends. If a robot does, it's game over, forever.
>>
>>36238338
Yeah doing mdma at raves is great. Met some really great people at those while I was rolling.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.