[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw 23 and having no job, no money, and no social life is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1401182570345.jpg (11KB, 267x181px)
1401182570345.jpg
11KB, 267x181px
>tfw 23 and having no job, no money, and no social life is finally starting to really eat away at you

>applied to several places including a temp agency, haven't heard back

i don't wanna be a NEET anymore. summer is coming and i'll probably end up spending the whole thing indoors again
>>
>>36237529
What practical skills do you have?
>inb4 non
Minimal wage at Mac. Sweeping streets.You had 23 years to learn something valuable and you wasted it blaming society.

If you don't like it try apprenticeship. Some skilled labor is really hard to come by and employer may be willing to teach you.
But for obvious reasons don't expect to get payed immediately.
>>
>>36237529
>>36237574

If you're feeling that hopeless try local government work. You can be a loser with no real actionable skills and still succeed there.
>>
>>36237638
Being able to browse 4chan is more than some people working with computers can do.
>>
>>36237529
Likewise here, likewise here.
>>
File: 1484644677526.jpg (225KB, 1500x1012px) Image search: [Google]
1484644677526.jpg
225KB, 1500x1012px
Unarmed security.

Neetlife with money. Unless they station you somewhere poppin, in which case you would have to talk to ppl.
>>
>>36237745
definitely considering doing this at a local mall near me
>>
>>36237529
Maybe you're not doing well in job applications. I would recommend getting someone to look over your CV. Like a careers coach or something? The majority of people's CVs are utter shit so can make you stand out

Additionally some job applications will give you a person specification and will have things like "must have experience working with team towards goal" etc.
These are competency based applications and they will require you to write a mini essay for each of the specifications about a time you demonstrated the skill. So you would have to state the setting (last job, education or training or anything) what was required, how you worked as a team to do it and what the end result was. I think usually they are 250 words for each competency.

You will usually be given a big text box to put all these in on online applications
>>
>>36237668

Honestly this bumblefuck would most likely get a lot of shit done if they give him work in front of a computer. I had to get a permit once and this bitch typed with one finger. Not on each hand, just the one.
>>
>>36237977
>this
using a computer daily actually does set you apart from most faggots, you will be more efficient. You just need to get this across on applications in a way that doesn't imply you're a basement dweller with no skills. Just make up shit where you have used excel and word or even photoshop to meet a goal
>>
File: 1483097757175.gif (23KB, 60x95px) Image search: [Google]
1483097757175.gif
23KB, 60x95px
>>36237756
The best is a booth or at an empty yard. They pay well cus its heavy equipment you gotta watch, usually. Just cant fall asleep...regularly.
>>
>>36238141

He's right, also change the wording on your resume. Most companies use algorithms to make HR's cake job even easier, so be sure to include buzzwords. Also lie about work history, have you played an MMO in your entire time in NEETdom? Obviously the answer is yes.

Work experience:

Self employed
Electronic Sales coordinator (Year - Year)

Yourself and a group of associates worked in unison to aquire and monetize key market assets in high demand, often working long hours on product and market research to meet the demands of our select consumers.

Reality
Did raids and sold shit on the market. If they ask you about it (unlikely), work around specifics, armor=exclusive clothing lines, boss fights=negotiations, planning raid=board meetings etc.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.