[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you HONESTLY believe females would pick the guy on the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: 7567687980.jpg (107KB, 847x596px) Image search: [Google]
7567687980.jpg
107KB, 847x596px
Do you HONESTLY believe females would pick the guy on the left over the right?
>>
>>36236988
The guy on the right looks funny
>>
>>36236988
No, why would I believe that?
>>
>>36236988

Yes. To women, the guy on the left is marriage material, while the guy on the right will be her side dude
>>
>>36236988
No, no one thinks that

>>36237015
>>
>>36236988
What does that even mean? They find the guy on the right hotter but he would look weird in public with no clothes on.
>>
File: kek.jpg (16KB, 292x257px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
16KB, 292x257px
>>36237023
>marriage material
I think you mean "beta provider"
>>
The guy on the left looks Jewish, he probably has lots of assets and a high paying job. She will cheat on him with the right if she can though.
>>
They are females. So they would take both and then cry how it is their own fault for not being what the other is, and that they both own them money now.
>>
>>36237023
This.
My aunt's husband looked somewhat beta, and she had an affair with a young musclefuck guy she met at the gym
>>
>>36237093
Why haven't you fucked your aunt yet?
>>
>>36236988
Most decent women like fit men not bulky men.Bulky men usually are fatty and trash magnets(it is pretty common to see bulky man with fatties).The guy on the left is not horrendous.He probably is also wealthy and outgoing.This kind of males tend to get some prime pussy
>>
>>36237125
1. She's my aunt
2. I'm not a musclefuck Chad
3. She's my aunt
4. I'm a 23 year old hkv
>>
You could post this on lolcow.Pretty sure that the sluts there will overwhelmingly choose right
>>
>>36237010
>>36237029
kek'd
The amount of separation between his torso and legs seems comical, his legs and arms look like popeyes and I imagine are quite inconvenient when not performing feats of strength. Also, this is just his pose but it looks like he has pec implants and his right one popped, and he's making a derek zoolander face.
of course he's way more attractive than me and I'm not really addressing the contrast between him and Jew Posing for a Tech Prospectus on the left.
polite sage for offtopic-ish
>>
File: nuonision.jpg (139KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
nuonision.jpg
139KB, 1000x1000px
Women love some nu males pal.You just chose a very shitty example.This guy could bang more chicks than the guy on the right
>>
>>36237327
>Women love this guy
ew :/
>>
>>36236988
I, a fully biological woman would definitely pick the absolute qt on the left over the smelly man on the right.
>>
>>36237523
no~ you wouldn't. you just want Chad.

IF! you pick the guy on the left, you'll have the guy on the right as a fwb
>>
>>36237510
He has a baby face.Women love tha.
>>
>>36237327

What the fuck why is he so dirty whats that all over his chest
>>
>>36236988
The left guy is better looking. The guy on the right looks like a condom full of walnuts. I'm not attracted to visible abs.
>>
File: 1491642925536.png (309KB, 424x676px) Image search: [Google]
1491642925536.png
309KB, 424x676px
>>36236988
Do you HONESTLY believe females would pick the manlet shoulderlet wristlet necklet dicklet over the turbochad?
>>
>>36237978
The right looks very trashy and not proportionated at all desu.Some nerdier girls would go for the left guy
>>
>>36238124
No, some girls would settle for the guy on the left while cucking him with the chad on the right. It's not about being nerdy or her personality or whatever. Girls are programmed on a deep level to NEED Chad's cock. Their bodies will react to Chad's presence automatically.
>>
If the guy on the left made more money, of course.
>>
>>36238206
No they aren't.
brainlets only.
t. roastie
>>
File: slender chad.jpg (67KB, 634x612px) Image search: [Google]
slender chad.jpg
67KB, 634x612px
>>36238206
Pal if you look up at hot women their bf and hook ups are all slender fit outgoing succesful chads.The idea of super bulky man being hot is mostly a gay thing.That is why the guy on the right will only get trashy girls and fatties while slender CHAD will get hotties from a wealthy family that study law or business
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.