[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright, you dumb fucking Americans. Both left-wings and right-wings.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

File: images.jpg (4KB, 298x169px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4KB, 298x169px
Alright, you dumb fucking Americans. Both left-wings and right-wings. The right-wings tend to view all muslims as terrorists. While the left-wings blindly replies with "not all terrorists are muslim". Now, you dumb fucks want to know how to spot a fucking terrorist out of the billion fucking muslims? Simple as fuck. Islam have several GROUPS of believers. Those groups believe different parts of the Qu'ran. Ill just mention the two biggest groups nao, who make up about 75% of muslim groups.

Now, the Sunni muslims... Those guys are way moar peaceful than any christian fucking group you'll ever find. They believe in love and all that bullshit. And their countries aren't complete fucking chaotic. Saudi-Arabia, The United Arab Emirates.. All ruled by Sunnis.

And, the Shia muslims... The Shias believe in holy war. Jihad. It does NOT fucking matter if the Shia muslim is a 12 year old girl or a 60 year old man. They believe the same parts of the Qu'ran. They believe every non-muslim deserves death. The Shias also run countries such as Iran and Libya. Taliban is also a Shia-based islamic group.

Alright. The Shia muslims and the Sunnis are mortal fucking enemies. And by that, I don't mean like the fucking conservatives and liberals. I mean, they'll fucking kill eachother.

So, Amerifags.. About 30% of muslims believe that you should die. The remaining 70% are just like you and me.

Now discuss, you dumbfucks.
>>
Who cares? We shouldn't meddle in the middle east anyway. I don't give a fuck what these primitive stone age fucks do, as long as they do it in their own lands.
>>
>>36236154
but desu im not american, so that whole wall of text is completely irellevant to me
>>
File: Please Kill Me.png (296KB, 506x442px) Image search: [Google]
Please Kill Me.png
296KB, 506x442px
>>36236154
The sunni and shia description is all wrong.

The truth is that philosophically, all of Islam and the West are at war. But a majority of muslims aren't religious and a majority of westeners aren't nationalistic...so on the ground-level, people get along.
>>
>>36236154
>Now, the Sunni muslims... Those guys are way moar peaceful than any christian fucking group you'll ever find
Yeah peaceful. Like those ISIS sunni lads supported by numerous sunni states.

Peaceful lads.
>>
File: IMG-20170413-WA0001.jpg (25KB, 750x271px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170413-WA0001.jpg
25KB, 750x271px
>>36236154
I think you should go to /pol

Pic not related
>>
Somebody just got done with 9th grade history class
>>
There are some upsides to the more traditional culture of the middle east, and some obvious downsides aswell. I do not really care about Islam either way.
>>
>>36236154
I don't give a fuck about muslims. But as an atheist I hate Islam.
>>
I don't really want any of them here.
>>
Pretty sure this wave of fundamentalism in the Islamic world can be traced back to post ww2 egypt and the Wahabists, basically the Muslim version of evangelical protestants
>>
Sunnis are peaceful as fuck but will kill a shia on the spot.

Isn't Saudi Arabia where those beheadings are at?
>>
>>36236154
no the only thing im going to discuss is how you're a meme
>>
>sunnis peaceful
>shias are jihadis
Totally reversed you fucking retard.
>>
>>36237462
Explain????
origaninacincally
>>
>>36236154
I don't care

None of you are coming here
>>
>>36237462
The shia have a special brand if religio-nationalism.

They've morphed Islam into a religion of ideals into a religion of historical figures. It's the closest version of Islam to current Christianity.
>>
>Sunnis are peaceful
Yeah I mean, Al quaeda and Isis are the definition of peaceful.
>>
>>36237613
Christians aren't as wonderful as they say or think they are.
>>
File: 1491902876726.jpg (141KB, 1057x740px) Image search: [Google]
1491902876726.jpg
141KB, 1057x740px
/pol/ack visiting I just wanted to say your a disgusting mudslime and I hope yuor shit hole gets glassed soon.
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 191x264px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 191x264px
Shias:
>Exalt Ali, a bro who was chosen as a husband by the prophet's best daughter Fatima and made friends among the conquered peoples
>Mourning rituals that have a lot in common with Catholicism
>Bro-tier spinoff movements: Ismaili and Alawites actually have a lot of respect for Christians

Sunnis:
>Exalt Omar, a deranged warlord who murdered his infant daughters and kept throngs of slaves
>Al-Qaeda and ISIS. Enough said.
>>
Isn't ISIS and Al Qaeda Wahhabi Sunni like Saudi Arabia?
>>
>>36237873
Yup & Saudi Arabia funds extremism they've been exposed by wikileaks.
>>
File: 1490051271172.jpg (85KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1490051271172.jpg
85KB, 640x640px
>>36237836

You forgot:
>Hezbollah bros protect Shias from Zionist/Sunni aggression and have protect Christians from ISIS
>Influenced by superior Persian culture
>>
>>36236154
>About 30% of muslims believe that you should die. The remaining 70% are just like you and me.
seems like the only viable option is to eliminate both groups to solve 100% of the problem. like all major religions, islam is just some bullshit neolithic people made up in order to make sense of all the murder and raping going on around them. modern muslim countries have just inherited the psychosis over the generations since their ancestors weren't smart enough to realize that they shouldn't settle in the middle of scorched earth. now that all the best real-estate is taken around the world, all they can do is wait to die or try to take it; but, they're about 2000 years of cognitive evolution too late.
>>
>>36237710
>Christians aren't as wonderful as they say or think they are.
I didn't say current Christianity was great. It's stable though.

The closer you can morph religion to nationalism, the better. It neutralizes zealotry. The Romans were geniuses.
>>
Muslims will always find a reason to kill. They even kill their own family members. I don't want anything to do with these barbarians I'm fed up with seeing them walk my street (today one of them got arrested for screaming allahu akbar) I've HAD IT I will save money to fk off to a bigger christian country. There is still America, South America and a lot of parts of Asia which aren't Islamized, Muslims will never kill all infidels. they are fighting a useless fight. They should just give up and enjoy their shitty lives peacefully. We still outnumber them by far.
>>
>>36238129
>Muslims will always find a reason to kill
Guess Muslims and the American military have a lot in common.
>>
>>36238129

Most of the best Muslim warriors are long-gone... and weren't even Arabs. The Ottomans, the Mamluks, the Berbers who conquered Spain, etc.

In Iraq I realized they were too cowardly to attack unless they outnumbered you 10 to 1 AND had the element of surprise.

They're sort of like the common cold, really. And Feminism/Leftist is like AIDS that enables a cold to kill you.
>>
There's nothing to discuss. No immigrants = no terrorism.
>>
>>36236154

Didn't read, didn't need to.

>Literally every religion except Islam: Fiercely condemns violent radicals, works to stop their proliferation
>Islam: Makes excuses, deflects questions, quietly allows or even in many cases SUPPORTS proliferation of violent radicals

When's the last time a Sikh traveled across the world to kill a crowd of random people? Where are the large cells of violent Buddhists? Is there a "Christian State" currently out there beheading people?

inb4 cherrypicking, you know as well as I do that statistically violent groups of Muslims are way more common than their counterparts in other faiths. Get your community under control and maybe the world will start to like you again
>>
>>36236154

>Saudi Arabia
>good

They are the most intensely fundamentalist mess in the Middle East and their radical doctrine serves as the foundation for lots of different terrorist groups. Your argument is shit and your examples are shit
>>
>>36238018
We need an American Sol Invictus.
>>
ITT: high school kids discuss politics and religion.

The numbers you guys pull out are coming from the depths of your ignorant, fearful minds.You people are straight chimp like, no different than a salafi wahabbi whatever up in a hill with a a Kalash.
>>
>>36238238
>Literally every religion except Islam: Fiercely condemns violent radicals, works to stop their proliferation
t.brainlet.

Most religions don't even have an official position on violent radicals minus Christianity (which is not surprising since Christianity was formed to combat Jewish zealotry).

Islam doesn't make any excuses either. It flat out says that it's a zealot religion that has a prime objective to spread old testament authoritarianism on earth. Muslims, however, DO make excuses out of ignorance or self-preservation.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.