[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy shit robots. This is blowing up right now on le reddit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 9

File: tumblr_nvqudvwSfj1uevp07o1_500.jpg (32KB, 500x731px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvqudvwSfj1uevp07o1_500.jpg
32KB, 500x731px
Holy shit robots. This is blowing up right now on le reddit

Everything you thought about women is true and more.

https://np.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/64kl4q/i_f29_cheated_on_my_husband_m32_i_got_pregnant/
>>
>>36236059
>reddit
Go back there and gtfo my board
>>
>>36236059
I'm going to copy and paste it in it's entirety:

I was twenty when I met my husband. We met when we were both travelling aound Europe. I was just finishing my trip, he was just starting his. We met and slept together the same day and spent my last few days together. For anyone saying this was a red flag for him any more than it was for me, your sexism is showing.

After he went home we struck up communication again and had a long distance relationsp that lasted a year. During this time we talked about previous relationships and why they failed. I told him my ex dumped me for kissing another girl, and AT THE TIME I didnt think it was a big deal, but I had since realised that cheating is cheating and it was wrong of me to do it.

He moved to me as his work is freelance and he can do it from anywhere and I had spent the last year settling into a job I really liked. This was his suggestion. He makes more money than me and wanted to buy a house right away, I told him I would rather wait until we were maried (we had discussed marriage at length and it's what we both wanted) and we could buy one together, but he said he didn't want to throw money away on rent, and when we got married and I signed a prenup he would put my name on the mortgage. the suggestion of a prenup was offensive as he knew my family are well off and I'd never cared about money, but I agreed. I also wanted to keep my own last name if we got married, and he said he wouldn't marry me if I didn't take his last name. This I also agreed to. He said fair is fair and if I wanted to live and raise kids near my family and not his, and I be the one to stay home while he worked when we had kids (which i wanted) then I had to make compomises too. I didn't think these wee fair compromises, but I agreed. He bought the house against my wishes and then we got married, and to his credit, he put my name on the mortgage the following week. But this all left a bitter taste in my mouth.
>>
>>36236059
>he browses reddit
What a loser
>>
>>36236088
For the most part things were great. I had a good social life and was outgoing, he was more of a stay at home type. I had lots of friends, he was focused on work. We were different, but we made it work. One of the men I worked with expressed an interest, even knowing I was married, and I told him no. I told my husband this and he asked me to stop spending time with him outside work. I told him no as I had already shot the other man down. This was a mistake on my part and I admit it. When things were good they were great, but I also had resentments about the decisions I'd been forced to make and felt less like an equal partner in the marriage by the day. He bought a dog without my consent. When we were long diatance I told him I wanted a dog, but that I wanted to wait until we had kids so they could bond together. He claims I never mentioned this last part. He says I didn't, I say I did. He claimed it was a surprise for me and that I was ungrateful for kicking up a fuss, so the dog stayed.

I've never been great at communicating and prefer my own space when things go bad, so instead of talking about these issues I let them fester and spent more time with my friends, including the guy from work. My husband was over protective and asked me to check in with him if I was out late and asked me not to stay out at night, even when I was staying at a FEMALE friend's house. I am NOT the apron and dishwashing type of woman. I have always valued my freedom. These arguments drove a wedge between us and I made a terrible decision. I was drunk and slept with the guy from the office. I came home after and slept on the couch and cried all night.
>>
>>36236100
My husband came down the next morning and attacked me for not coming home at a "reasonable time", said I was a mess because I slept in the clothes I went out in and that I looked like a hooker. The other man, Greg, never said things like this to me. He enjoyed being social and dancing and all the other things my husband didnt. I was young and stupid and decided to keep seeing him. He was kind and decent and the more time I spent with him the more I wished I'd met him first.

I found out I was pregnant. I didn't know who the baby was and I was racked with guilt. I told greg the day I found out and he told me to get an abortion, that he didn't want to get caught up in the middle of raising a kid with a married woman. This was the moment when the affair ended. I told my husband a week later. He didn't have to pry the truth out of me like he said in his post. A couple of months in he saw me upset and I told him. He flew home without telling me and ignored my calls. I realised then that I'd made a terrible mistake and decided to recommit to my marriage. I told him I would get an abortion if the child wasn't his. He told me to go fuck myself and hung up.

Eventually he came home and we found out the baby wasnt his. So as we agreed I put on the appointment for the abortion. When we did the paternity test the doctor asked me if I wanted to know the sex. My husband answered for me and said "it doesn't matter" and we left. I went back without him and found out it wasn't an IT, it was a SHE. My daughter.
>>
>>36236059
>implying people on the internet are who they say they are and are totally in no way lying trolls

robots have totally fucky views of reality because they listen to trolls more than they listen to real people.
>>
>>36236120
Over the course of the week I had thoughts of being a mother. I had always wanted to raise kids and in my fantasies during this week I didn't think about the other man. This was my husband's baby. I pictured the three of us together as a family. It wasn't ideal but there was no good reason I could think of that we couldn't make the best of a bad situation. I planned to tell him who the Father really was (I panicked and told him it was a one time thing while I was away for the weekend), and I would quit my job. It wasn't perfect but if he loved me we could make it work. Life throws tests at us and when I took my marriage vows I realised this and hoped he would too.

The day of the appointment I begged him not to make me choose. I begged him to do one thing for me. Not to commit to a lifetime of it. Not even to love the baby. Just to do one thing for me. I begged him to TRY. I asked him to give it a chance. He told me he was filing for divorce. I need to make something clear. Yes, I made mistakes, but I LOVE MY HUSBAND. He was the great love of my life and still is. He told me he wouldn't even try to make it work and if I didn't have the operation he would leave me and file for divorce that day. I asked him to let me think about it, and he said no to that too. I was torn between two horrible choices, and I chose one. I had the abortion. I was never going to raise a baby alone. If he wasn't with me on this I wasn't going through with it, and he made it clear he wasn't with me.
>>
>>36236134
The few weeks after the operation I was in more pain than I had ever been in in my life. During this time I stayed with my parents because we couldn't be around each other. I blamed him for making me choose, he still hated me for the cheating, and even told me he hated me for wanting to keep the baby and for asking him to be around for us, but I didn't want it to be in vain so i moved back home and tried to make it work. I kept my feelings bottled up because i didn't want to remind him of what i'd done. I was on medical leave for three months and none of my friends knew. As far as they knew Sam (my husand) and I had miscarried, as did my parents. I had nobody to talk to. I asked greg to come over and we talked. I cried and he cried with me. It felt good to be heard and not have to wear a mask. These visits happened another half a dozen times, and its important to know NOTHING SEXUAL HAPPENED. The affair was over. I was leaning on a friend, the only friend who knew what I was going through.

You know the rest. He came home. Found out Greg was the Father. We moved away and things got better. These wear great years and I loved him with my whole heart. I never forgot what happened but we talked about having our own children. I was happy, and I had him to thank for that. When I found out I couldnt have childen anymore I tried to tell him but I'd remembered the way he looked at me years ago when he found out. The names he called me. I thought of how much he loved me and I didn't want to ruin that by telling him I could never give him children because of my betrayal.
>>
>>36236153
I reached out to Greg. I found out he'd moved away from our home town too and was only a few hours drive away. He is married now, but I wasn't looking to start anything back up. Only to talk. He told me I should tell Sam. I couldnt. We agreed to meet and I took the day off work. We met half way and we slept together. We agreed it would be a one time thing and both went back to our patners. To anyone who wants to call me a whore, I know it was wrong, but life isn't black and white. I dont regret anything. I love them both and for better or worse they will both always be a part of what makes me who I am today. I got drunk and told Sam everything. I was hurt and cruel to him and told him i wasnt sorry I met up with Greg. He called me a whore (again) and told me he was glad I gave up the baby. I slapped him, he slapped me back. I don't resent him at all for hitting me. He had never lifted a hand to me before and I said awful things that night, but after he told me he was glad that the choice he forced me into deprived me of ever being able to be a mother, that I can't forgive. I will never forgive myself for the abortion, and I will never forgive him. The difference is HE gets to move on and have a family, and I never will.

I'm back home with my parents now and I've spoken to divorce lawyers too. They say a prenup doesnt mean anything anymore, but I'm not going to take anything away from you. I just want it to be over too so maybe we can both find some peace.
>>
>>36236059
Sounds like a pretty obvious troll.
>>
>>36236093
>he browses /r9k/ what a big man he is
>>
>>36236169
>still copying reddit trash
GET THE FUCK OUT NO ONE GIVES A FUCK AND NO ONE WANTS TO READ THAT SHIT
>>
>They say a prenup doesnt mean anything anymore

The only important tidbit to gleam out of that rage-inducing "easy to see it coming" story.
That "everything is not black and white when I was the one doing it", is pretty much par for the course.
>>
>>36236128
>>36236207
Have you guys ever been in a relationship or had any interactions with women ever? I'm a Chad/normie to most robots, I don't believe most women are this bad but I can say pretty confidently the logic she uses to validate her actions is 100% legit womanshit.
>>
On the one hand it reads like a deliberate attempt to bait a woman-hate thread.

On the other hand, having recently gone through a divorce myself and seen my ex-wife's attempts to justify her actions, I can say from experience that whoever wrote this knows exactly how women think.
>>
>>36236529
You do not belong on r9k. You have no clue of the things robots suffer about. Having a wife means that you're either a chad or a normie. Neither group belongs to this board.

Leave. Ree.
>>
>We met when we were both travelling aound Europe
There's your problem. Those kind of travelers are almost always degenerate. Avoid them and you have a much bigger chance of being fine.
>>
>>36236207
No, this is normal women behavior. Their ability to justify all kinds of evil and disloyalty while blaming men is disgustingly incredible. They're evil children.
>>
To be honest, if she isnt lying out of her ass, the guy sounds like a bit of an asshole as well. Its clear from the beginning that they couldnt get along. Especially when she cheated the guy should have just left her and moved on, no point in staying with a literal whore.

This is why its bad to get married when you're not a near perfect match for eachother personality wise. It wont work out, one of them will either cheat or they'll be constantly miserable and unhappy. "Settling" is a fucking meme.
>>
>>36236529
Yeah this is legit, I was skeptical but reading through the dude's side of the story I am as sure as you can be about any outlandish shit on the internet. They'll say it's because we are robots and this is an echo chamber but really it is the opposite, I have had a long term relationship and also been the 'other guy' to a girl, this is exactly how they think.

There's a few little clues, like the dude says in his version of events she has cheated before by kissing someone in a past relationship. When she mentions it she reveals it was a girl, this kind of makes it seem less bad (stupid as that may be) so it makes sense he would neglect to mention it was another woman not another man whereas she would point it out. A good guy/evil bitch fanfic wouldn't have that kind of nuance.
>>
why the fuck do women have to bloat their writing to walls of text?
>>
>>36236800
a little bit yeah, although you could maybe justify some of his dickishness as his response to her various warning signs and her indiscretions that is even more reason why he should've left.

Asshole or not he was straight fucking retarded to stay with her.
>>
>I'm back home with my parents now and I've spoken to divorce lawyers too. They say a prenup doesnt mean anything anymore, but I'm not going to take anything away from you.

Aside from the obvious lessons about roasties, this is the big take away here. Prenups mean nothing. Men have zero protection from whores, and this whore here could have ruined her ex husbands life even more than she already did through her selfish whoring. THAT'S women for you. Even after they ruin your life, they can take everything you earned too.
>>
>>36236800
Him being "kind of an asshole" doesn't justify her whoring. That's classic roastie logic.

>he was a widdle mean so I fucked another guy and tried to make him raise the baby :(
>>
This is the dude's original post if you want to see what started the whole thing:

https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/648tkd/wife_f29_cheated_on_me_m32_and_i_hit_her/
>>
>>36236059
>sleeping together on the first day
Yeah what did you expect
A whore can't be turned into a housewife
>>
>>36236085
First post is best post as always. I wonder why it must be so...
>>
>>36236207
Dude my ex cheated and got pregnant, this shit is probably real. Never underestimate how shitty women really are
>>
>My husband was over protective and asked me to check in with him if I was out late and asked me not to stay out at night,

HAhaha my fucking sides.

Also:

>We met and slept together the same day

A whore is always a whore.
>>
They only thing i blame the dude for is not leaving after making her abort the baby.
>>
>>36237042
Yeah this is A level retardation, you can not excuse someone for being so stupid as that.
>>
>>36236277
>Have you guys ever been in a relationship or had any interactions with women ever?

Is this your first time here?
>>
>>36236922
Kek, she posted her whore story to try to paint herself as the victim, but she just proved everything the guy said. Even worse, he apparently held his punches with telling her every fuck up, so she made herself even less sympathetic.

>boo Hoo my husband wants a fair and happy relationship, he's so bad

The funny thing is, if the dumb bitch had listened and not been "friends" with Greg from the beginning, she wouldn't have ruined their lives. Fucking roasties.
>>
what i shit show m8s this is why i am khv,
also no one cares enough to love/hate me
>>
File: 1491355895060.png (131KB, 445x415px) Image search: [Google]
1491355895060.png
131KB, 445x415px
>>36236277
>Have you guys ever been in a relationship or had any interactions with women ever

You came here, you should know
>>
lmao i saw that post a while ago. screencapped it for some laughs
>>
File: Homer Disgust.png (149KB, 259x383px) Image search: [Google]
Homer Disgust.png
149KB, 259x383px
>>36236869
>I told him I would get an abortion if the child wasn't his. He told me to go fuck myself and hung up
kek

But glossing over multiple acts of infidelity especially with a married man who has a wife shows the twisted view she has and how she uses victimizing of herself to give herself permission to do it
>>
File: 1477182161155.gif (628KB, 516x402px) Image search: [Google]
1477182161155.gif
628KB, 516x402px
>>36236858
fucking this.
And why the fuck is her "update" so fucking long???????
I DON'T NEED A FUCKING BIOGRAPHY! RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>36236100
>. I told my husband this and he asked me to stop spending time with him outside work. I told him no as I had already shot the other man down.

this is a really long winded troll post i might as well stop reading here
>ask my wife to stop hanging out with this guy that wants to have sex with her and she said no
what the fuck kind of idiot do they take readers for she already made up her mind she was going to cheat on her husband. she probably already had at this point and is just writing a bunch of bullshit story up to troll attention and make the husband look worse with the rest of it all
>>
This was my husband's baby. I pictured the three of us together as a family. It wasn't ideal but there was no good reason I could think of that we couldn't make the best of a bad situation
>>
The husband actually posted his side of the story on that sub-reddit before her.

https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/648tkd/wife_f29_cheated_on_me_m32_and_i_hit_her/?st=J1EASFBX&sh=8a887f57
>>
>>36237209
It's scary how many women behave like this. Nothing they do is ever wrong, and they'll always find a way to justify it.

Shockingly, it seems like getting her asshole torn apart on there actually made her realize what an evil piece of shit she is. Too bad she had to ruin two marriages first.
>>
>>36236059

Next time she says she has a boyfriend, remember this robots
>>
>>36236207
Women can achieve mount everest of mental gymnastic to validate their actions

For example
>It was your fault that I had sex with random male because I felt so sad. It was not an affair!

is very common

You should not expect that women will use logic over emotions at any time.
>>
God, the shadenfruede I am receiving from the comments ripping up this roastie is downright orgasmic. Thank you for the link OP, this shit is beautiful.

>>36237485
Yeah, women are shit.

>be me
>still trying to be normie so get with qt virgin Christian girl
>things are good for a while aside from her being a prude
>tries to be friends with a guy who asked her out after we started dating
>tell her no fucking way, delete his number because I know where that leads
>she tries to paint me as controlling and horrible

The only upside is at least she did it. The resentment from that and other commonsense boundaries killed the whole thing though. Honestly MGTOW is far better. I get the sadness of robots, but women are shit and you're better off without them.
>>
File: chrome_2017-04-13_11-32-09.png (89KB, 1286x725px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2017-04-13_11-32-09.png
89KB, 1286x725px
>>36236059
this was pretty funny tbqh
>>
>>36237654
There are some truly beautiful comments reaming this roastie. Yet she STILL refuses to take responsibility and acts like the victim. Women, not even once.
>>
>>36237654
Holy shit thats disgusting lmao
>>
10/10 if its an elaborate troll.
World's fucked up enough that it could be true, and that is sad shit by itself.
>>
File: pepe la.jpg (18KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
pepe la.jpg
18KB, 499x499px
>>36237654

Reddit doesn't seem that bad afterall.
>>
Two things.

1. This girl was mentally brainwashed into being "free modern womyn" and side effect is her current life. With better life values she would end up with loving family, husband and kids.

2. They both sound immature
Her husband trying to force her to get an abortion was wrong. He should leave her and let her make her own decision and wait.

On the other hand, her "I will get an abortion if kid is not your lol" is ridiculous and its sign to get divorce asap.
>>
>>36237654
i don't know how people can be this retarded. it literally burns my eyes when there's a dark background with white words.
>>
>>36237863
>They both sound immature
>Her husband trying to force her to get an abortion was wrong. He should leave her and let her make her own decision and wait.

He didn't force shit you roastie apologist. He said either have the baby and we get divorced, or get an abortion and I'll give you another chance. All the choice was on her.

It's amazing how deep the social programming to hate and blame men runs. Even when hrs the victim who did nothing wrong, he'll still get blamed in favor of the roastie!
>>
>>36237949

How are the 2 related?

How can you be retarded because you prefer darker page themes?
>>
>>36237949
idk its easier on my eyes at night time
>>
>>36238012
He is the victim, but he did do some wrong things. He tried to control her which made her resent him and then she ran off and cheated.
>>
What a whore. He should have beat the shit out of her.
>>
>>36238261
Again, you're wrong. At EVERY point he said "this is what I want and if you're not ok with it then don't be with me". He didn't "control" her, he laid boundaries and she pretended to be fine with them. She chose to act like a rebellious teen whore. He did nothing wrong.

This is what I mean with that social programming.
>>
>>36236169
>I slapped him, he slapped me back. I don't resent him at all for hitting me.
i find this bit funny
>i hit him
>he hits back
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HE HIT ME!
>>
Tl;dr
>Women cheats on husband
>gets pregnant.jpeg
>tries to demonized him
>tries to cuck him
>husband doesn't fall for her bullshit
>husband asks for her to abort
>she does and GOES BACK TO THE GUY SHE CHEATED ON HIM FOR COMFORT
>They argue
>she hits him
>he hits her
>planning on divorce file
>she still believes she's innocent
>>
>>36237305
I wonder if she really did though, sometimes when all their bullshit comes back and slaps them in the face women play this as a self pity kind of thing rather than feeling genuine remorse.

The ex from my long term relationship did some pretty awful shit, not quite to this extent but pretty bad, and after we broke up she wanted to stay friends but we did nothing but fight because she could not accept that she had done anything wrong. After a while the friends who had been filling her head with stupid shit were not around anymore and the cock carousel was not how she imagined it to be so she started to rely basically only on me for emotional support, in spite of the fact that I now live in another city and we may never see each other again.

Her attitude is so completely different now, she understand why the things she did were wrong and she is so sorry and wishes she could go back and change things and so on, but how do you know if it's genuine?
She definitely takes the self-pity angle most of the time, as in 'I ruined everything I'm sorry I'm so stupid' rather than 'I should have done that differently and I won't do the same in my next relationship'. So did she really learn or is she just getting validation the only way she can in her current situation?

It comes back to the deeper question of are women inherently untrustworthy in relationships because they fundamentally lack loyalty and respect, or do they learn to behave like that because our society panders to them and lets them get away with almost anything? If it's the latter then it can be un-learned, but I'm not so sure.

I've learned to love women again since being single for the last few years but I sure as fuck do not trust them.
>>
>>36236088
>For anyone saying this was a red flag for him any more than it was for me, your sexism is showing.
LMAO
M
A
O
>>
>>36238012
I am not roastie apologist.

I am looking from my perspective and I would not ask women to get abortion in exchange for relationship with me. I would leave her/get divorce.

There is no doubt that whole situation is her fault.

but I find this
>him: lol just get abortion then we will be together again and maybe soon we are going to be happy lovely family with our own kid, just that one little abortion

hard to believe

I think its hard to make real happy family after such situation in past.
>>
>>36236120
Wait, how did they find paternity before the baby was born?

Is that even possible? I imagine if it is, it would have to be late term. Either way that's fucked up.
>>
>>36237563
>The resentment from that and other commonsense boundaries killed the whole thing though.
This is the catch 22. If you don't impose the boundaries then they think they can do what they want, and they will either cheat or at the very least you always have reason to think they might be. And they won't respect you because they know they can walk over you.

If you do impose the boundaries then you are evil and controlling, and they will feel even more justified in doing shit behind your back because you like totally won't even let them live a normal life and they just wanted some freedom for once. And they won't respect you because you are jealous and insecure.

Just don't get a girlfriend. Find a girl you can fuck and do girlfriendy things with and have an emotional connection with, but keep it free and easy so there is no need for all the fuckery.

If you can't do that then just don't fucking bother, it's honestly much easier if you can have the right attitude about it.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4

feminists are at fault here
>>
>>36238382
Yeah, on the one hand its good of her to say that but it shouldn't even have to be said, like of course you got hit back you fucking idiot.
If a dude walked up to another dude in the street and punched him then got hit back he wouldn't have to point out that he didn't resent the guy, he would resent himself for being a god damned retard.
>>
>>36239239
I actually agree with that, I mean with context you can see it that way but there is nothing wrong with casual sex in general. You dudes just mad because you don't get to do it yourselves.
>>
You have to be a masochist to get married in this day and age. Who needs all this shit, seriously.
>>
>>36237949
It's better than black on white you idiot. It's like staring into a fucking light bulb
>>
>>36237654

Her first comment: 47 roastie upvotes.
Her second comment: 82 roastie upvotes.
Her third comment: 95 roastie upvotes.
>>
File: giveyourmoneytowomen.jpg (98KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
giveyourmoneytowomen.jpg
98KB, 960x960px
>>36238369
My ex left me because I wouldn't split half of my work paychecks with her. We had a joint account and I put half of my check in the account, which more than covered all of our bills. It wasn't enough for her apparently.

I never told her she couldn't work. She had her own car. She had more than all the full autonomy that she could have ever possibly asked for and then some. She just chose not to work, sat around the house moping about being bored.

One day I suggested that we get separate checking accounts and I'd put half of my check in hers just so she'd have extra money to play with that's "hers".

She didn't like that and left me for another guy who's willing to be a cuck-a-doodle-doo paypig.

Holy shit, now I'm mad enough to go on tinder and set up a date with a girl just so I can "go to the bathroom" in the middle of dinner and leave her with the check. Fucking leeching greedy whores.

Remember: Not giving your money to women is literally domestic abuse.
>>
>>36238656
thank you anon, after the first paragraph faggotop posted I got bored and ctrl+f'd for a tl;dr

>browsing reddit
why would anyone ever tho
>>
>>36239956
>why would anyone ever tho

Know thine enemy.
>>
>>36239596
Not it's not you idiot. It's scientifically proven than black text on white background is the least straining on the eyes for long reading sessions. Dark themes are a meme for edgy snowflakes living in dimly lit basements.
>>
>>36240000
checking quads for truth

plebbit is shitty and censors truth bombs

but you still get to see how normies rationalize plausible deniability for treating us like shit
>>
>>36236978
Cause you're a cock gobbling faggot, that's why
>>
>>36239956
I actually found this linked elsewhere, but Reddit can be useful if you know how to use it.

Most of the people there are faggots, but so are most people everywhere, there is a sub for incels that is worse than /r9k/ and various subs for hating women, racist shit, anti-sjw shit, just anything you can think of there is a community for it no matter how contrary it is to the typical reddit faggotry.

The format is terrible for meaningful discussion, and the depths of faggotry you witness there can grate on the nerves to say the least, but you just kind of avoid the comments and look for the actual content you want to see.
>>
>>36239305
You're preaching to the choir, I've subscribed to MGTOW philosophy now.
>>
>>36240896
Yeah that wasn't really directed at you, more a general statement to all the robots who seem to think >tfwnogf is the worst thing that can happen to you
>>
>>36236059
https://archive.fo/eBxr8 - this is the supposedly husband's pov

it's a high effort bait
>>
Lol, I dont think she DESERVES to live on without being able yo have a family.

It is what it is, but her feelings swinging fully into the "I deserve this life" side of things to me almost shows she is continuing to misunderstand in some way her role and the consequences.

She should just try to move on positively, not have an everlasting spell of shame amd guilt biting into her life.learn to accept.
>>
>>36239675
How pretty out of 10 was you wife?
Having some idiot give me fun money every month is my dream
>>
>>36236093
You are trying too hard, stacy. Fuck off now.
>>
Wow it's really pathetic. No thanks.
>>
File: mynameborat.gif (2MB, 350x255px) Image search: [Google]
mynameborat.gif
2MB, 350x255px
>Scanning the characters of the post
>Greg's wife

well, well, well...
https://youtu.be/psNuJuaYqVU?t=33s

This is a well crafted troll, but a troll nonetheless... The lexicon gives it away. Now, let's go back to talking about our messed up childhoods.
>>
>>36236059
>we found out the baby wasnt his

>Over the course of the week I had thoughts of being a mother. I had always wanted to raise kids and in my fantasies during this week I didn't think about the other man. This was my husband's baby.

Holly shit. Are women really that messed up???
>>
>>36243362
>we found out the baby wasnt his

By it wasn't his she meant it wasn't her husband's
>>
Over the course of the week I had thoughts of being a mother. I had always wanted to raise kids and in my fantasies during this week I didn't think about the other man. This was my husband's baby. I pictured the three of us together as a family. It wasn't ideal but there was no good reason I could think of that we couldn't make the best of a bad situation. I planned to tell him who the Father really was (I panicked and told him it was a one time thing while I was away for the weekend), and I would quit my job. It wasn't perfect but if he loved me we could make it work. Life throws tests at us and when I took my marriage vows I realised this and hoped he would too.

She even bring up marriage vows, jesus...
>>
this is why hitler did the things he did
>>
>>36243508
Wife shows no signs of being Jewish however
>>
>>36236059
There are now words for this shit, everyone shoul read it, honestly.
I'll give th run down

>Woman cheats on husband with guy from work, because husband mae her sign a prenut, bought a dog without her consent, was "smuthering" her with demands, so on.
>cheating goes on for months
>she gets pregnant
>tells husband
>says she'll get an abortion if isn't his
>It isn't
>she backslides, wants to keep it, and want husband to be ok with it, want him to "do this one thing" for her.
>husband makes her choose
>she chooses abortion
>Now she CAN'T have kids anymore
>She uses guy she cheated on as an emotional tampon
>She moves away with husband
>She meets guy cheated with AGAIN, to talk
>She cheats on husband AGAIN
>They split
>She says she will never forgive husband for forcing the abortion

She fucked up her marriage in every possible way

To her merit in the end she admits that her husband did nothing wrong

But only after thousands replies telling how messed up she was

What i think is the most fucked up part and probably is that women, no matter how bad they fuck up, they will always try to rationalize and justify, and only take responsibility when left with no other options. Thats why you should never trust a woman. Always take the most you can from a relationship and be prepared to leave at any moment.
>>
>>36239305
>Just don't get a girlfriend. Find a girl you can fuck and do girlfriendy things with and have an emotional connection with, but keep it free and easy so there is no need for all the fuckery.

I realised that long ago.
It's sad but it's true.
And the good thing about this is that it's sustainable for guys throughout their whole lives but for women, putting them through this after their 40's will drive them insane.
>>
>>36239299

It's expensive, but totally doable.
>>
>>36239299
It's possible by using the amniotic fluid for the paternity test.
>>
>>36239444
There IS somthing wrong with GIRLS having causal sex.
I used to think it was fine, but the i saw how it's consistent with what other red flags i got from her suggested.
I still don't have a problem with casual sex with a girl, but these are not the kind of girls you have a relationships with.

Everyone should be aware of that distinction
>>
>>36243192
Characters name in that video was Craig, I don't see why someone would do such a thing for a nonexistent reference
>>
>>36237654

That is a soul shiv right there
>>
You can tell she's trying to make her husband into the bad guy. She makes compromises with him that she doesn't think are fair. Clearly resents him for his expectations. Why did she even marry this man? Did she bother to get to know him? She does not seem like she was ready to settle down and be a wife. How could she sleep with another man like that? It was more than a terrible decision as she describes it. She violated the contract. She tries to make herself out to be a victim but she knew what was she doing. She didn't just get drunk and fuck him. She just brushes it over. Clearly she wanted Greg as she keeps in touch with him. Poor communication on both sides. Sad story but she only has herself to blame.
>>
>>36243438
>I gleefully broke my vows to cheat on my husband, but he should raise "his" cuck child because of muh vows

Women are a meme.
Thread posts: 101
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.