[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>First date >"So what do you do for fun, Anon?"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

>First date
>"So what do you do for fun, Anon?"

What say /r9k/?
>>
BEGONE Ethiopian Semen Demon!

I have no food for you
>>
>>36235987
>Play video games. Lately I've been playing kingdom hearts again.
>what video games have you been playing recently?

Don't twist this op because I would never go on a date with a girl who I know didn't share my interests.
>>
>>36235987
jerking off to mongolian cartoon tities while choking myself and massaging my prostate
>>
>>36235987
rape
pls no mute
>>
>>36235987
Say racist shit on a slaciv computer programing forum
>>
File: Kuruminha.jpg (62KB, 539x960px) Image search: [Google]
Kuruminha.jpg
62KB, 539x960px
I make charts. For fun and not for fun. That's all I do, all day long, while I listen to mine and other people playlists at plug.dj
>>
>>36235987
Reading classical literature and hunting with my friends.
In my personal experience, girls love this things
>>
>>36236036
I could choke you, anon-kun.
>>
File: 1475688245401.png (253KB, 526x405px) Image search: [Google]
1475688245401.png
253KB, 526x405px
>>36235987
I post IQ charts on /pol/

I also collect them in my C:\system\images\4chan\pol\woke
folder

Would you be interested in touching my penis?
>>
this is why I can never go on a date lol
>>
>>36236074
she's not even trying to be sexy and i wanna skullfuck the shit out of her
>>
File: IMG_0539.jpg (58KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0539.jpg
58KB, 480x480px
I make threads about black qts on r9k
>>
Either: Huh-what, who are you? Where are we?
How did I get here? What year is it?

Or I just go with it and say: read spiritual things 'n' sheeit
>>
>>36235987
watch videos from WeFuckBlackGirls.com
>>
>>36236161
>not trying to be sexy
she's making the fucking ahegao face

what are you talking about
>>
>>36236036
how do you manage this with only two hands?
>>
>>36236074
What do you mean by charts
What do they consist of
>>
File: ss.jpg (294KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ss.jpg
294KB, 1280x720px
Currently I am really interested in ai. I tried writing an self driving car in gta, and it was probably not the best way to do it but meh, it works. I just like things like that

That is literally 1:1 how I would say it
>>
File: 1492053051690.jpg (34KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
1492053051690.jpg
34KB, 600x315px
I like to run

Alot

I also do art
>>
I like to sleep all day and browse imageboards where I complain about games I've never played and things I've never watched
>>
Video games, cooking, animals, flirting with cute girls.

One of these I'm doing right now ;)
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 1000x663px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 1000x663px
>>36237375
>leading with video games
>mentioning video games at all
>my vag when
>>
>>36235987
I dabble into multiple things. How about yourself?

(The only alure I have is mystery, I can't tell interesting stories. I have to use it to the fullest by avoiding questions like that and
keeping the girl talking, making her think we've talked all night but in reality I said absolutely nothing and she's left wondering
who the hell I am)
>>
>>36237422

nigger video games are beyond normie tier at this point. Unless you start name dropping obscure doujin VNs it's totally fine.
>>
>>36237422
Why would he be on a date with her if she didn't like video games? Who goes out with a person based solely on looks?
>>
>>36237072
Comparison of attributes (specs) and prices of varios models of varios products. I want to be always very sharp when I need to go out to buy something. I want to know where to buy, for how much. I always get the best prices and products, because I am always prepared.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.