[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever been called cute by chad/stacy before robots?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 10

File: 1492074506533.jpg (115KB, 1107x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1492074506533.jpg
115KB, 1107x1600px
Have you ever been called cute by chad/stacy before robots? how does it feel?
>>
>>36235713
>Have you ever been called cute by chad/stacy before robots?
Yes

>how does it feel?
The same way it feels when every other person says it. I prefer raven haired, blue eyed icequeens so hearing it from "Stacey" doesn't mean shit to me anyway
>>
>>36235713
In senior year of highschool, my friend's Stacy gf told me I would be really cute if I was taller. At least she was honest about the fate of manlets.
>>
Being called cute by a girl is bad. It means she thinks of you as inferior to her. Like a dog.
>>
One time a girl told me my eyes were pretty. I just said ok and walked away.
I told my friend about later that day, and he told me that she was flirting with me.
>>
>>36237109
>Being called cute by a girl is bad
literally this.
>>
I've been called hot, attractive, sexy, cute, delicious, etc. on tinder. Honestly it doesn't mean much after you hear it a while.
>>
>>36235713

Yes I did.

Feels nice.
Doesn't help with social autism though.
>>
File: 20-3053.jpg (77KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
20-3053.jpg
77KB, 1000x1000px
>You are so cute!
And a stab and twist.
Couldn't find any edgier ones so quickly, fucking jewgle
>>
>>36235713
Yep, one time this trio of stacies was catcalling me from their balcony and they told me to come upstairs. I immediately lost my spaghetti, asked for their phone numbers and ran away around the corner.

Honestly there's nothing worse than an attractive person complimenting me, I just lose my shit and reveal my power level
>>
>>36237109
>>36237133
Cute has two meanings

1) You're cute and I want to fuck you

Lots of guys are like this. Think Adam Brody. Chicks were going wet for him and he's even in some woe is me comparison pic of nerds.

2) You're fucking ugly and I just can't bring myself to say it. You're also pathetic.

Thiis is what most robots have experience with because they suck. And are pathetic.
>>
Feels like they're being condescending to emphasize how not cute I am.
Feels like every cell in my body wants to stomp their throat but I'm totally castrated in life and don't get to.
Feels like ulcers festering in my belly.
>>
you tend to think it's a joke until too many people say it then you feel like shit for not taking advantage of the opportunity.

Until you get used to it, then it's flattering
>>
File: 1488243346409.jpg (48KB, 355x400px) Image search: [Google]
1488243346409.jpg
48KB, 355x400px
I hate getting called adorable!
>>
>>36235713
My mom thinks I'm cute, feels good man.
>>
>>36237937
Adorable means you're a loser and girls see you as a pet. Fix yourself faggot
>>
Chad said I looked like an anime and Stacy said I was cute.
>>
>>36238172
What do I do?

Origiinal
>>
Pls don't post girls with feet i'm on no fap
>>
>>36238725
>What do I do?
>Acting like I know anything about you other than you're called adorable
Adorable is a global tag for dudes who are unfuckable but nice and you don't want to hurt their feelings. Like a pet. Like when he jumps all over your couch and cries when you don't pet him.

I don't know anything about you, how you look or your personality to help you fix it. Also I'm drunk so you have to spoonfeed me shit if you want help because yeah
>>
File: 123456789.jpg (19KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
123456789.jpg
19KB, 400x388px
>>36235713
had some girls tell me it always thought they were lying or something
i guess it feels kind of insulting im fucking macho not cute
>>
>>36238789
I'm self conscious af, which puts schism in my personality and stops me from doing things like a normal person.
I'm 23, homeless but I'm taken care of by the people around me and I'm afraid all that help would go away without my adorability. Still I want be seen as normal and have friends without always being the pet.
>>
>>36239119
>I get taken care of by people that pity me
>But I want a girlfriend
Do you even need me to help you out here? I mean this shit is very simple. You even say
>without ALWAYS being the pet
You imply you like your role at least sometimes. What kind of help are you looking for anon?
>>
I had a "Chad" be interested in me before online and we talked for about a month. Our conversations never got sexual which was nice but he admitted having a crush on me later on. He had bipolar disorder and major self-esteem issues though and told me that he might never talk to me again because he was afraid of not being good enough for me. Was kind of sad at the time but I probably dodged a bullet.
>>
>>36239154
I thought I implied that I'm stuck(sorry I'm high) by not liking being called adorable and hiw my living siustion also pedends partly on it.
Any way yes, explain all of it, I just looked out the windows and saw trees and nature and it was like said"dude bro, girls are for successfully men, Not u lol"
Is it right?
>>
>>36235713
ive been called adorable and it felt like absolute shit
>>
>>36235713
What should I say back if I get called cute?
>>
I've been called cute/handsome so many times by different women you guys wouldn't believe it.
>>
>>36235713
my (male) teacher once said that i look like bruno mars
>>
>>36235713
A qt called me cute once and i rode the high for a year.
>>
>>36239504
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Bruno Mars is the ugliest little midget alive.
>>
>>36235713

A friend of mine said I was cute like 4 years ago, but that was the last time
>>
File: 1487033799425.gif (147KB, 380x360px) Image search: [Google]
1487033799425.gif
147KB, 380x360px
>>36239684
not true btw
>>36239504
bruno mars is cute and i'm sure you are too

my chad friends say i'm cute and stylish sometimes
they actually liked how I painted my nails silver to match my ear piercings
completely platonic too, i'm thankful for them desu
>>
>>36235713
I was called pretty and sweet by the girl I like but she wants to just be friends especially since she has a fag boyfriend
It feels good there's a rush of happiness which is refreshing
>>
>you'd be cute if you weren't so weird

She had a point.
>>
>>36239747
100% true. Are you a faggot or something? Look at that picture of him next to Taylor Swift at that award show.
>>
>>36239783
he isn't ugly he's just short
>>
>>36239783
But being short is to be ugly anon...
>>
File: birde.png (17KB, 746x600px) Image search: [Google]
birde.png
17KB, 746x600px
>>36239880
(not true, btw)
(you)
>>
File: 7656457689.jpg (46KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
7656457689.jpg
46KB, 480x480px
>>36235713
The Staciest Stacy in school once told me I was "good looking"... along with "Just stop acting all emo".
>>
Being called cute by a Chad or Stacy literally means nothing, they describe everything as cute.
>>
>>36235713
Good I guess. It doesn't mean much beyond a confidence boost for the rest of the day unless it is somebody I give a damn about. Even when it is somewhat clear that the girl is trying to be flirtatious I have no idea how to proceed from that point besides being highly uncomfortable with even attempting to go further in that interaction. Otherwise it is back to the same old negative thoughts. Actually, it is always back to the negative thoughts.
>>
File: tumblr_o2sk38cP5V1v4l22co1_540.jpg (99KB, 540x747px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2sk38cP5V1v4l22co1_540.jpg
99KB, 540x747px
>>36235713
Yes ive been called cute plenty of times and i know its not a compliment but i like it because i enjoy getting humiliated by girls
>>
>>36235713
Never "cute," but once I was walking out of church with my guitar slung low over my back and this Stacy with whom I was on moderately familiar terms came up to me:
>Hey, Anon!
>Hey, Stacy.
>You know, you look kind of hot right now.
>Um... T-thanks.
and I hauled ass to the car because I didn't know how to react.
>>
If I get a compliment I just assume they're trying to be nice and don't actually mean it and I get angry inside
>>
I just assume they're lying to me to he polite although that would be going out of their way and I don't think I'm that important for them to be doing so so maybe they actually do think that and I'm just paranoid
>>
File: fghxtf.jpg (163KB, 683x643px) Image search: [Google]
fghxtf.jpg
163KB, 683x643px
>>36235713
Yes

>how it feels
If I get it from Chads/Stacys, it feels fake and makes me want to assault them
If I get it from people similar to me, it feels heavenly
>>
Often at work places, when Stacys needed me to fix some shit for them or "help them" (aka do my shit while I chat on my iphone). It feels nice even though their ulterior motives are obvious
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.