[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ok normies, tell me this why do you care so much about acid

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: JUtUjiv.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
JUtUjiv.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
ok normies, tell me this

why do you care so much about acid attacks?

looks doesnt matter

>'uhhh it's painful!!'

im 5'5 and my life is painful too, stop crying
>>
>>36235667

Nobody really says looks don't matter anon.

Acid attacks are really horrific. Physically painful, as opposed to the anxious/depressed pain of being an undesirable male.
>>
I find it to be the great equalizer.

Women ignore ugly-looking men.

Acid attack makes woman ugly.

Men ignore ugly woman and now she knows how they feel.

Eventually ugly women feel empathy for ugly men and ally with them.

Who am I fucking kidding, the last one will never happen.

Think I'll make another Chad tinder and go send a few fucking Stacey whores on a wild rich goose chase this weekend.
>>
>>36235714

>Think I'll make another Chad tinder and go send a few fucking Stacey whores on a wild rich goose chase this weekend.

They won't meet up unless you give them Facebook or call. They're not that stupid.
>>
Acid attacks are nothing.
I'm 5'6 and that's real pain.
She can always get her face fixed but I'll never grow
>>
>>36235667
Who said looks don't matter? Looks are at least as important as personality. And I say AT LEAST. Sometimes they can be all that matter. 5'5" men are too short for life. Sorry buddy
>>
>>36236103
I thought facebook is required to make a tinder in the first place. That goes without saying. Thanks to Chadfags using faceapp I have a literal trove of personas to roleplay as now.

NEETbux allows me to get prepaid SIM cards out the ass as well. I love sending whores texts that ends up on plebbit's /r/creepyPMs.
>>
>>36235667
"hurr durr my life is painful too"
Not as much as a fucking glass of acid in the face you attention seeking manlet
>>
>>36236189
Being a few inches short is not the same pain as a glass of acid in the face you fucking idiot
>>
>>36235667
She looks way cooler now: she went from looking like a normal 6/10 girl to be a James Bond's villain in 5 seconds. Look at that face, she is aesthetically perfect: I wish I could cast her as a main character in a blockbuster.
>>
Looks don't matter is the biggest lie of the western world
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.