[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me, /r9k/. How does this make you feel? Would she

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7

File: 2007_twip_070531_00.ss_full.jpg (206KB, 1200x740px) Image search: [Google]
2007_twip_070531_00.ss_full.jpg
206KB, 1200x740px
Tell me, /r9k/. How does this make you feel?

Would she get your sympathy?
>>
File: 4864251424_1b7ecc50ff_o.jpg (278KB, 990x654px) Image search: [Google]
4864251424_1b7ecc50ff_o.jpg
278KB, 990x654px
Fucking normie women. How dare they.
>>
>>36234493
I feel nothing. She is a stranger to me. I don't dislike her though. Hope she finds peace.
>>
>have bf
>he goes off to war
>fuck every guy in town while hes gone
>he dies
>female brain kicks in
>"How can I capitalize on this for my own gains"
>goes to cemetery
>has fancy photoshoot capturing how "sad" this made you to score sympathy fuck from Chad
>betas now feel sorry for you and m'lady all around you for little effort on your part
>>
>>36234493

it makes me happy

>think a guy is so cool for signing up to invade another country and murder people defending their homes
>oh boo hoo my husband died how could I have ever seen this coming

and shes an army wife so was probably cucking him the entire time
>>
>>36234515
>No one will miss you this much when you are gone
Feels bad man...
>>
File: 4863632811_dacbf23d00_o.jpg (200KB, 990x706px) Image search: [Google]
4863632811_dacbf23d00_o.jpg
200KB, 990x706px
>>36234655
Are you sure? Absolutely no one?
>>
the next day she went out with sergeant chad 2.0 and sucked his dick
>>
>>36234493
She should have married someone with higher IQ. At least someone who is smart enough not to join the army. Learn a trade ffs
>>
File: 4863633197_aba221fa11_o.jpg (305KB, 990x678px) Image search: [Google]
4863633197_aba221fa11_o.jpg
305KB, 990x678px
I know a girl who would cry for me...

I miss her
>>
>>36234704
Upset? Sure. Death is upsetting. Miss me? Yeah, no one.
>>
What is this?
American soldiers who died in war?

I don't feel anything.
Also, I have never visited my father's grave and in fact I don't want to. I don't even know why you would want to visit the remains of someone. They're gone, they're fucking gone. It's over, move on.

Personally I would like to burn and my ashes scattered. Too bad it's illegal here in greece for now at least (fucking church) and costs a fortune.
>>
>>36234493
>How does this make you feel?
Oh my god I care so little I almost passed out.
>>
>>36234767
Because then your body can't be resurrected when Jesus comes back for his millenium reign.
It's amazing that so much energy and resources go into something that is completely imaginary.
>>
>>36234493
It makes me feel like its all an act for the cameras, because there is a good chance she cheated on him while he was bleeding out on the ground and taking his final breathes in some shithole country.
>>
File: uhhhhhh.png (421KB, 618x454px) Image search: [Google]
uhhhhhh.png
421KB, 618x454px
>>36234493
Why the fuck is she planking at a grave?
>>
>>36234527
>I feel nothing. She is a stranger to me. I don't dislike her though. Hope she finds peace.

Pretty much my thoughts.
Might be a signaling slut, might be as close to an angel as ever walked the earth.
She wouldn't want a robots consoling or sympathy in any case, so it's not really important either way.
>>
>>36234493
what's so special about a girl tanning?
>>
>>36234493
>tfw when some slut uses your corpse for sympathy points

Why is the U.S. army so cucked?
>>
>>36234863
>She wouldn't want a robots consoling or sympathy in any case, so it's not really important either way.

That kind of narcissistic way of thinking is why you're all here.
>>
>>36234825

I'm an atheist.
But I say fine, believe what you want if it makes you happy and doesn't cause any trouble for others. If you want to get buried, get buried.

But leave me the fuck out of it and let me do what I wish with my own body. God I fucking hate clergymen. All of them are fucking nuts and assholes.
>>
>>36234890
Isn't it true, though?
>>
>>36234493
There is no glory to fight a battle that kill thousand of people for any petty political causes.

Her husband was foolish to join in the first place. There is no courage to lie on a dead bed and invading the land of someone else for the sake of power.

War never changed. It just evolved.
>>
The fact that it's photographed cheapens it a little bit

Makes it seem less genuine
>>
>>36234914
How can you know what she would want or not? Lots of people even stated they don't know her, yet they assume she wouldn't want robot sympathy.
>>
>>36234999
We do not know her, but we DO know ourselfs.
>>
[111.1] "A certain matron of Ephesus was so renowned for her chastity that she attracted even the women of the neighboring communities to come gaze upon her. (2) And thus, when she had borne her husband to his grave, not content to attend the funeral procession with disheveled locks, in the common manner, or to beat her bared bosom before the view of the crowd, she even followed the dead man into the tomb and, after the corpse had been placed in an underground crypt, in the Greek fashion, began to stand guard over it and to weep over it, night and day. (3) While she was in the midst of tormenting herself in this way and seeking death by starvation, her parents could not draw her away, nor could her other relatives; in the end, even the town magistrates were driven away and so departed, and the matron - bewailed by all as an unparalleled exemplar of womanhood - was now passing her fifth day without nourishment. (4) By the wretched woman's side sat a most loyal slave-woman, who at one and the same time both lent her tears to the widow, as the latter mourned, and renewed the lamp that had been placed in the tomb whenever its light had failed. (5) And thus in the whole city-state there was a single topic of conversation: people of all ranks were proclaiming that that woman alone had shone forth as a true model of chaste love, when in the meantime the governor of the province ordered robbers to be fixed to crosses in the vicinity of that little dwelling in which the matron was bewailing the newly dead body. (6) Thus, on the following night, when the soldier who was guarding the crosses to ensure that no one might drag a corpse off for burial had remarked upon a light shining quite brightly amid the tombs and had heard the groaning of the woman as she mourned, he desired, through a common failing of the human race, to know who was doing this and what exactly they were up to. (7)
>>
>>36235089
And so he went down into the tomb and, upon seeing a most beautiful woman, stopped short at first, frightened as if by some kind of portent or an apparition from the netherworld. (8) Then, when he had caught sight of the corpse of the dead man lying in state and had contemplated the woman's tears and her face gouged by her nails, judging the situation to be what in fact it was - that the woman was not able to endure her longing for her dead husband - he brought his bit of supper into the tomb and began to urge the grieving woman not to persist in a sorrow that was utterly superfluous and not to rend her breast with sobbing that was destined to be of no use: 'The same end awaited everyone, and the same abode,' he said - and the other things by means of which wounded minds are summoned back to healthy thinking. (9) But the matron, stunned by the stranger's attempt to console her, tore at her bosom all the more violently and, tearing her hair, placed the tresses on the corpse of her dead husband.

(10) "All the same, the soldier did not retreat but, employing the same encouragement, attempted to give the wretched woman some nourishment - until at length the slave-woman, seduced by the odor of the wine, first herself extended her conquered hand to the soldier's kind invitation, and then, once she had been restored by drink and food, began to attack her mistress' stubbornness and (11) said, 'What good will this do you, if you will have been undone by starvation? - if you will have buried yourself alive? - if you will have poured forth your life's breath when you have not yet been condemned to die, before the fates demand it?

(12) Do you believe that ashes or the buried spirits of the dead perceive it?
>>
>>36235111
Are you willing to return to life? Are you willing to shake off this womanly error and enjoy the pleasures of this world, for so long as it is permitted to you? The corpse of your dead husband itself ought to urge you to live.' (13) No one listens against their will when urged either to take food or to live, and so the woman, drained by her abstinence of many days, allowed her willfulness to be shattered, nor did she fill herself less eagerly with food than the slave-woman who had been conquered previously. [112.1] For the rest, you know what is generally accustomed to tempt people once their stomach is full. Employing the same inducements by which he had gotten the matron to wish to live, the soldier also attacked her chastity. (2) Nor did the young man seem unattractive or lacking in eloquence to the chaste matron, particularly with the slave-woman urging a display of gratitude and repeatedly saying:

'Will you even fight against a pleasing love?
[Nor does it occur to you in whose territory you have settled?]'
>>
>>36235124
Why am I delaying longer? The woman did not abstain in this regard either, and the soldier, victorious, won her over on both counts. And so the two lay together not only on that night on which they celebrated their nuptials, but even on the next day and on the third, with the folding doors of the tomb shut fast, to be sure, so that if anyone of the matron's acquaintances or any stranger should have approached the tomb, they would think that the most chaste wife had breathed her last over the corpse of her husband. For the rest, the soldier, delighting in both the beauty of the woman and in the hidden nature of their affair, kept purchasing whatever nice thing he could, according to his means, and right away, at the fall of night, would bring it to the tomb. And so it was that the relatives of one of the crucified men, when they had seen that the watch had been relaxed, drew down at night the man who was hanging there and gave him over to his final obsequies. (6) But the soldier, having been gotten the better of while he was slacking off, when on the next day he sees one of the crosses lacking a corpse, fears his punishment and tells the woman what had happened: nor was he going to await the judge's sentence, but with his sword would pass judgment on his own idleness. Let her only allot him a place, since he was doomed to die, and make the fatal tomb common to both her friend and her husband. (7) The woman, who was no less merciful than chaste, said, 'May the gods not allow that - that I should at the same time look upon the deaths of the two men most dear to me. I prefer to sacrifice the dead man rather than to kill the one who is alive.' (8) In accordance with this pronouncement she orders the corpse of her husband to be lifted out of its coffin and affixed to that cross which was empty. The soldier made use of the ingenious scheme of that most judicious woman, and the next day all the townspeople marveled at how the dead man had gone onto the cross."
>>
>36234493
> roastie being dramatic for the camera
typical
>>
>>36234493
I feel worse for the grave behind them. Say what you will but that woman looks like she's exaggerating for dramatic effect - we all secretly want to be the main characters of our stories though in reality such is never the case, call me a misogynist though women have no concept of this, they are brought up thinking they are special and protected by a secret force that is only exclusive to them and then act traumatized whence the smallest degree of disillusionment enters their lives. Don't get me wrong, I hope she finds peace, but not by exploiting her husbands death as something to embellish on for drama and petty sympathy.
>>
>>36234493
This looks like a photoshoot.
>>
File: 1486238293360.png (165KB, 353x348px) Image search: [Google]
1486238293360.png
165KB, 353x348px
>>36234493
Have noticed how much space there is between the graves here?
Only 4 or 5 thousand men have died fighting in the middle east from 2001 to 2013, now compare that to the 400,000 American servicemen that died over the course of only 4 years in World War 2.
My town alone has a 4 mile long grave yard, and almost all availabe space was used to put crosses in the ground, the bodies couldnt fit under the headstones there were so many funerals in one town.

Can you imagine if something like this were to happen again?
A modern conventional world war could see half of our armed forces wiped out.
>>
>>36235251
I should make it clear that the graveyard im reffering to was for KIA servicemen from my town in world war 2
>>
>>36234903
>Atheist
No wonder you're such a bitter cunt.
>>
>>36234493
I bet her black bull (that's taking the picture) is totally sympathetic towards the whole situation.
>>
>>36235405

>believing in the magical sky fairy

Do you also believe the earth is flat and is a couple of thousand years old?
>>
>>36234493
>>36234515
Is this before or after they fucked chad?
>>
>>36234846
Fucking kek.

>Eh lady, this ain't the beach. Go take a suntan elsewhere
>>
>>36234493
>Hey take a picture of me looking sad at his grave so we can post it online and I'll get attention
No i don't feel sorry for her.
>>
>>36234545
this is realistic and makes me sad. women can't feel love like a man does.
>>
>>36234493
>>36234515
>visit husband's grave in a fucking tube top
Why?
>>
File: image.png (535KB, 1067x696px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
535KB, 1067x696px
>feeling bad for dead American soldiers

Too bad that there has not been a just US war in almost 100 years. Fuck that soldier, I'm glad he died "defending his country" (which means killing random brown people for resources). Fuck them.
>>
>>36234493
I feel that lying on a blanket that she clearly put down undermines the authenticity/emotional impact of the picture.
Throwing herself on the ground without any mediation would be a far more effective/affecting display of grief desu
>>
>>36234493
Does licking her feet count?
>>
>>36234493
I wish I could bash this subhuman`s head into the gravestone,frankly.
>>
>>36234493
I don't really feel anything.
I would just walk away and continue on with my business. My words wouldn't comfort her.
>>
>>36234767
It's not anymore, it was legalized in 2016. Merry Christmas.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.