/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

List reasons you WON'T kill yourself >because of how

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0245.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0245.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
List reasons you WON'T kill yourself

>because of how good sleep feels after a long day
>eating tasty junk food, pizza, chicken, drinking iced tea
>watching anime while wrapped up in blankets
>the feeling of being sore after lifting
>reading through entertaining threads on 4chan
>>
>the desire to be old and tell the young people that they don't know anything about life
>>
File: 1485282592432.jpg (49KB, 480x813px) Image search: [Google]
1485282592432.jpg
49KB, 480x813px
>>36233476
>can't do this to my parents
>70s disco music
>having a crush
>anime and vydia
>>
>>36233476
I want to deadlift 500.
then I'll consider suicide. maybe via bench press, just to make it proper
>>
>>36233476
>my parents are still alive
>i am afraid of what happens or doesn't happen after death

that's it.
>>
I'm enjoying life right now but a month ago I was getting suicidal thoughts every day.

I just felt really bad for my parents, specially my dad who is a huge pussy and would be devastated. Also imagining my funeral fills me with shame. I know I'll be dead and it wont matter but I don't wanna die a loser unless I'm so alone that there's no one to attend to my funeral.
>>
File: 1474315031738.jpg (121KB, 704x480px) Image search: [Google]
1474315031738.jpg
121KB, 704x480px
>want to see the end of the world
>don't want to go to hell
>>
>>36233476
>i dont want mama cry
>>
Because my mother is already on the edge of suicide and I don't want to punch her over the edge.
That's it.
>>
>won't put my family through that
>won't put my friends through that
>religious beliefs

I don't feel as though I'm depressed, I have struggles just like everyone but overall I think I'm happy. For some reason death and suicide are on my mind though, I feel like dying fascinates me for some reason. Can anyone else relate?
>>
File: 1480915328185.png (108KB, 554x380px) Image search: [Google]
1480915328185.png
108KB, 554x380px
>>36233476
I went to go buy weed from the only dealer I know but saw cop cars outside. If he's arrested I have no dealer left, which means no weed which means no reason to live anymore. I'm goint to try calling in a few hours. If he doesn't pick up I kms.
>>
>>36233476
My wife's son.
if you're asking why I'm suicidal despite being married.

We still haven't had sex yet, she promised we will have sex after marriage and now she just keeps making excuses. She gets disgusted when I kiss her and her son is 15 years old and already has a girlfriend.

It kills me inside he's going to lose his virginity before me.
But he looks up to me like I'm his real dad and it's the only reason I haven't ended myself yet.
>>
>>36233476
I would've killed myself if I wasn't adverse to pain. Tempting to just drink myself into a stupor though, I go numb when I'm drunk.
>>
>>36233727
Dude what? I don't believe you for the sole fact of you staying with a woman who is withholding sex from you while you try to help her son turn out better. She's just being selfish to me, sure it's not nice to force it on someone but it's not nice to just use someone either. I'd leave her and her spawn.
>>
File: 1478384516738.png (105KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1478384516738.png
105KB, 1200x1200px
>>36233727
>My wife's son.

oh my
>>
>>36233476
>the feeling of a good long fap to fetish material
>>
>>36233476
>"M-maybe.... I will be rich someday"

That's my moto. I code for the living btw
>>
>>36233809
>tfw the awkward stuttering is the part of your motto
>>
>books
>my gf
>my dog and my snake
>>
>>36233795
Do you really think I'd be with her if I had options? this is only slightly better than being a single virgin. At least I have people to talk to.
>>
>>36233892
>Do you really think I'd be with her if I had options? this is only slightly better than being a single virgin. At least I have people to talk to.
It's not the best for you though, what makes you think she won't trade up if given the chance, but her having a kid makes it hard. You're probably just getting used and you don't need to force that on yourself.

And was she always disgusted when you kissed her or was it after you gave her the ring? Alcohol can also change her mind about fucking you, LSD as well if that's your thing. But seriously don't stay with someone who is disgusted with you, it's not love it's abuse.
>>
>>36233476
The basement.
Pls no mute.
>>
>>36233476
>>the feeling of being sore after lifting
I wish I liked this feel
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.