[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Look at this shit.... Just fucking look at it.. How dumb can

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 12

File: chopsticks-1.jpg (161KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
chopsticks-1.jpg
161KB, 1500x1500px
Look at this shit.... Just fucking look at it.. How dumb can you possibly be to not invent a fork? Did they really pick up two sticks and go DAAAHH HOW I PICK UP DIS FOOD!?!? and come up with an overly complex mechanic that works not even half as well as an actual utensil At least white people came along and showed them how to eat properly so they can get more than one grain of rice into their mouth at a time Christ sake
>>
>>36233379
>Look at this shit.... Just fucking look at it.. How dumb can you possibly be to not invent a fork? Did they really pick up two sticks and go DAAAHH HOW I PICK UP DIS FOOD!?!? and come up with an overly complex mechanic that works not even half as well as an actual utensil At least white people came along and showed them how to eat properly so they can get more than one grain of rice into their mouth at a time Christ sake
Ok, OP.
>>
>>36233379
asians are the niggers of ethnicity
>>
>>36233405
Women are the niggers of the world.
Pls no mute
>>
It's a cultural thing. Asians were so violent that the king gook decreed no pointy things like knives and forks were to be allowed. Instead they opted for a much safer object. Instead of multiple superficial stab wounds as seen with a fork the chopstick focuses pressure in a smaller area leaving only one wound. I don't understand it but it must have made sense to them somehow. Maybe if it's a polite murderer they would leave the chopstick in for tamponade.

They really should be banned though. It's a tremendous waste of resources. Lose one? time to throw it away and buy another. A fork still works with a broke tine but a chopstick is just a giant needle at that point. Shitty chinese restaurants throw out gorillions of tons a year. They try to pretend that since it's wood it is biodegradable and that's a good thing. Why not use metal forks which aren't biodegradable? Just wash the fucker and keep it going, it's not like they have any concept of hygiene so it's absurd that they insist on using virgin chopsticks. They can put a dab of wax on the end if it's the ritual of popping the cherry they enjoy so much.

It's really kind of ridiculous when you think about it. They never bothered to learn how to eat properly so instead of designing the food first, they have to design their food around their utensils. Want rice? Better make shitty gelatinous clumpy rice if they want to eat it. Vegetables and meats? Better autistically chop it up in extremely specific sized based on cooking rate while still being bite sized. Soup? Fuck spoons, just slurp it up from the bowl like a barn animal. I fucking hate asian """""""""""""""people""""""""""""'.
>>
>>36233379
>nd come up with an overly complex mechanic
Its not that hard to understand, you tard
>>
>>36234200

That's OP's entire point, it's not that hard to understand. All that feng shui bullshit but instead of choosing what is obviously the best for eating, the simplest implement, they stick to whatever first popped in their minds and made no effort at improvements. It's just part of their race though. They are always content with well enough where europeans will spend millions just to make an ink pen operate 0.000000001% better. From a global perspective they quickly peaked and then plateau'd. While europe was inventing medicine they were mixing up the same literal monkey shit, goat dicks, chicken eyes, and random herbs to treat the elements being out of harmony causing illness. Where europe was creating cannons and rifles hey invented rockets which were just good for scaring the shit out of infantry and that was good enough. Where europe was building mighty ships the asians contented themselves with holding together whatever shit was around that floated with whatever shit was around that held shit together. Sometimes they would accidentally stumble on something that works, like ephedra for congestion, but they never stopped to think why it worked or how to make it better. Meanwhile europeans had already extracted, refined, and even creating novel syntheses for shitload of drugs that delivered consistent and healthier doses.
>>
>low IQ cumskins can't handle as simple pivot

also cumskins are savages for not having precut food

what kind of retard culture serves food you have to fucking chop yourself that you need 5 different utensils for a meal
>>
Gooks are so fucking retarded. There's one at my uni who can't stop smoking cigarettes. I call him the Asian Ashtray.
>>
File: 633980_600.gif (588KB, 392x343px) Image search: [Google]
633980_600.gif
588KB, 392x343px
>>36233428
WHYYHWHHWY HWYHWYWHWHYWHYWYHWYHWHWYH WHHYWHWHYWYHWYWW EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHWHWYHWHYWHWYWHWYWHWYWHYWYHWYWHWYWHYWHWYWHWYHW
>>
>>36233379
they are simple and cheap to make
also daily reminder that fork as we use it today was invented by arabs
also for majority of history euro peasants were using wooden spoons for literally everything
>>
>>36233379
would you rather eat from a bag of chips using chopsticks, or a fork?

idiot
>>
Some dishes are literally easier to eat with chopsticks. Also chopsticks are completely one handed, leaving your other hand free for fapping or beating your wife
>>
File: fuckingretarded.jpg (38KB, 620x720px) Image search: [Google]
fuckingretarded.jpg
38KB, 620x720px
>>36234512
pic to illustrate point

what a fucking waste of space
>>
>>36233379
Fucking plebs don't know the history behind chopsticks.
Spoons, forks and knives have been used throughout China's history, but ancient royals were afraid guests would use forks and knives to attempt to assassinate them during dinner parties, so they redesigned Chinese cuisine to center around clumps that can be picked up and eaten whole using chopsticks. It's not that the Chinese were "too dumb" to use forks. It's just that chopsticks became a symbol of happiness, safety and moderate wealth over time, but eventually people started making them out of bamboo, since bamboo grows so quickly it becomes a nuisance. Thus, chopsticks were no longer a lavish, expensive thing to have. Now they are common.

Fucking plebs.
>>
>>36234611
In other words they were paranoid and autistic.
>>
>>36234626
If you're not paranoid and autistic, why are you on this board?
>>
>>36234626
they found an elegant solution than being a pig scooping and stabbing shit
>>
>>36234626
being the most important people in a country that historically revolts against you often might warrant being careful you fucking arsehole

would you rather be safe or not safe? are you retarded?
>>
>>36234563
>implying everyone uses this much of utensils for each meal they have
>>
>>36234512

>dumbass zipperheads can't operate a simple fork.

What kind of retarded culture can't grasp the concept of using the right tool for the job?

>toor box? wats dat?
>i got mii homma and poky stick
>me build big rarr now
>great plide of cuntree,
>vely big stak locks
>>
>>36234650
How big of a pussy do you have to be to die to a rather blunt fork? And if the person is going to have a chance to kill you with a fork, do you think that a pointy shiv would be any better?

>>36234646
>needed to redesign your entire cuisine to fit your implements
>elegant solution
>>
asians can be pretty dumb

the japanese:

>HURR WE TOO DUMB TO INVENT OUR OWN WRITING SYSTEM SO WE STEAL ILL-FITTING PICTOGRAPHS FROM OUR NEIGHBORS DESPITE THE FACT THEY DO NOT SUIT OUR LANGUAGE AT ALL!!
>>
>>36234683
>being subject to an assasination attempt makes one a pussy

ok bud
>>
>>36234700
Do you realize how hard it would be to kill someone with a fork?
>>
>>36234680
First off, this post is too edgy, even for >>>/pol/

Secondly, you DO know that traditional silverware is the majority use in China, right? They use forks, knives and spoons more than they use chopsticks. It's not like they don't know how to operate a fork.
>>
>>36234680
see >>36234611

lmao you're such a clueless retard. go away

>>36234652
>this is the system the finest dining experience western culture uses

R E T A R D E D
>>
>>36234687
Please elaborate on that Japanese thing
>>
File: (you).gif (415KB, 480x238px) Image search: [Google]
(you).gif
415KB, 480x238px
>>36234680
Really getting desperate to rake in those (you)s, huh?
>>
File: table set for one.jpg (35KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
table set for one.jpg
35KB, 450x300px
>>36234556

The fork was invented by Romans. Stop trying to rewrite history to suit your sjw narative. What's weird about wooden spoons? I don't think highly of peasants either but I'm not going to say they shouldn't be allowed to make wooden spoons if they can't afford silver ones. It's admirable how resourceful they were.

>>36234563

It's not hard to understand. You don't eat with the same stick you use to scrape the shit out of your ass do you? Probably so considering your asian, but normal people think that's gross. I don't want fish cut's in my tea or soup in my wine. It's the most effective use of space. You want a waste of space look at this mess. It's like many years ago some dumbass chink accidentally discovered a bowl and everyone copied him. Run out of room? Just grab another bowl or 5. Maybe after getting 28ths you'll finally feel somewhat nourished. Meanwhile in europe:
>A serving of tonights' soup is 300mL
>please collect the appropriate size bowls and set the table
>>
>>36234680
Careful, now. you're starting to sound like a Southerner.
>>
>>36233379
>overly complex
Chopsticks are EXTREMELY efficient when using them for the right foods, and not like a retard who tries to use them to eat Rice-A-Roni.
>>
>>36234646

Funny because scooping and stabbing shit is exactly what chopsticks were designed to do, it's just so tasteless. There is something refined to the graceful way one holds a fork and knife. Asian weren't even smart enough to invent the fucking chair. They eat on the ground like pigs while they are scooping, stabbing, and slurping from their crudely designed bowls.
>>
Honestly, chopsticks make a lot more sense. Who the fuck thought that literally stabbing food is a good idea? This is a lot more civilized.
>>
>>36234794
>Funny because scooping and stabbing shit is exactly what chopsticks were designed to do, it's just so tasteless.
OK, this is so wrong it just feels deliberate. Chopsticks are for grabbing/pinching.

Read >>36234611
>>
>>36234771
The mongols were in the northern part, but it's a moot point. They were all similarly retarded.
>>
>>36234794
>There is something refined to the graceful way one holds a fork and knife.
One holds a fork the same way one holds chopsticks. Only, with chopsticks, you don't need a knife. More efficient.
Also, there is nothing 'refined' about stabbing your food like a barbarian.
>>
>>36234790
>implying rice-a-roni was common in ye olde chinatown

They are EXTREMELY inefficient when using them for any foods. Unless you're trying to catch flies for a shitty 70s kung fu movie they can't do anything better than the correct utensil.
>>
>>36234794
Eating from a low table has been clinically proven time and time again to be healthier for the digestive system, you uneducated fool.
Also,
>crudely designed bowls
what the fuck? Chinese pottery is legendary for its immaculate design. What the fuck are you doing, son?
>>
>>36234820
I meant you were starting to sound like a southern American, what with your underdeveloped arguments and weird, shitty mocking skills.
>>
>>36234847
>They are EXTREMELY inefficient when using them for any foods.
Chinese food is designed in clumps. Clumps and chopsticks go hand-in-hand. What's so difficult about this concept? Chinese food was literally designed from the ground up to be eaten with chopsticks; of COURSE chopsticks are by far the most efficient way to eat Chinese food.

Real Chinese food, not shitty, watered-down, overly sweet American Chinese trash.
>>
>>36234747
the japanese writing systems are adaptations of stolen chinese characters. since the japanese lacked the intelligence to create their own writing systems, they decided to "borrow" the characters that the chinese were using. this was a very poor fit for the japanese language, chinese is an analytic language meaning one word = one meaning and there is no conjugation to change a words meaning, also the vast majority of not all chinese words are monosylabic so it makes sense for a single symbol to represent a simble syllable. japanese on the other hand is an agglutinative language meaning that words are modified and conjugated to change the meaning of words, so a verb may have several other forms to mean different things like past tense or negative. this means that having a single symbol for a word is dumb because you cant really modify the single symbol. also japanese words tend to consist of many syllables so it makes less sense to have one pictograph represent many syllables
>>
>>36234813

Oh, so they stab and scoop shit from the sides if you kind of squint and look at it from the right angle? Thanks for the clarification.

That was a very interesting re read from the thread we're currently posting in. You should check out >>36234794

>>36234812

Obviously asians. Because some tyrant was afraid he might get stabbed with a spoon so instead he had everyone use shivs to eat with, or something like that and now it represents happiness and lavishness, because two pointy stick was such a mindblowing and revolutionary invention back in china circa 1200CE.

>>36234832

That's why the fork and knife were invented, so that food is eaten gracefully instead of stabbing and scraping desperately like a chink. It's less efficient too, because there is no knife. Anyone who supports chopsticks is either a shill or a buttblasted chink.
>>
File: 1491799683301.png (138KB, 901x461px) Image search: [Google]
1491799683301.png
138KB, 901x461px
>>36234924
T. Buttmad chink.

Your entire country is a joke.
>>
>>36234942
i'm british you mong and actually quite a weeaboo
>>
File: 1488820520067.png (14KB, 677x351px) Image search: [Google]
1488820520067.png
14KB, 677x351px
>>36233379
>chink master race
>>
File: bugs bunny.png (258KB, 351x364px) Image search: [Google]
bugs bunny.png
258KB, 351x364px
>>36234929
It's almost like you enjoy pretending to be retarded for negative attention.
>>
>>36234860

I guess I didn't make that clear, just pretend I went back and edited that with a big fat >*in chinky accent while holding eyes down to appear slanty and wearing joke buck teeth prop and conical dunce hat made of lice* at the top there.If I were starting to sounds southern american it would have started more like
>jajaja oye time for siesta amigos
>forks? nah man like just escoop it up with bread
>that's even better, now we can eat the utensils
>less time cleaning more time sieastando
>?!que que que!?, the bread is flat
>>
>>36234969
And it's almost like you love to keep giving it to him. You say, "Thank you master, may I have another?" as he shits down your throat.
>>
>>36234885

>muh REAL chink chow

You're getting DESPERATE now. Suddenly all chinese food IS somehow both watered down and overly sweet and THE exact opposite of watered DOWN. I am immediately doubtful of ANY claims of the chopstick being efficient for anything when it's so SHIT for eating food they have to LITERALLY create food from the ground up. In europe we just grew our food on farms from domesticated plants an animals instead of making mud patties or whatever LITERALLY from the group up means. Clumps and chopsticks go poop-in-mouth. What's so great about this CONCEPT?
>>
>>36233379
Japanese style rice tends to be sticky. They have different kinds of foods that are easier to pick up with chop sticks. There not hard to use.
>>
>>36234942

There there, nip-kun. All asians are equally stupid in their own way. It is pretty pathetic that the japanese couldn't even come up with their own chicken scratch though. The koreans came up with a pretty cool writing system that beats the shit out of kana.
>>
>>36235025
It's 4chan. What better is there to do, really?
>>
File: British self defence.jpg (38KB, 960x637px) Image search: [Google]
British self defence.jpg
38KB, 960x637px
Mates, asians just aren't that smart.

They had the perfect utensil for lifting large amounts of small things at once, it was called a shovel, and they used it when farming.

Yet, they didn't think to make a miniature version of it and call it the "spoon".

I don't know if it's the slanty eyes or what, but they couldn't see what was right in front of them the entire time.

Pic related.
>>
>>36235130
not to mention it was ONE GUY who invented hagul. the japanese were unable to use their collective intellect to invent something more suitable
>>
>>36234951
yeah go be a trad and marry a bag of wheat
fuck you faggot
no matter what I do it'll never be good enough, I know how you faggots work, it's just an endless slapfight for tiny bits of status
no, a scot's not good enough, an irish isn't either
fuck you faggot again
>>
>>36235137
The only winning move is not to play, robot.
>>
>>36235085
It's sticky because they had to come up with a way to cook rice that would suit their shitty ustensils. If they invented forks, they could've eaten their food however they liked.
>>
>>36235140
That's a fork you fucking retard
>>
>>36235056
You're in a board full of weeaboos and chink lovers, of course they would defend anything their yellow masters did.
>>
>>36235248
Stop posting on 4chan if you really want to stick it to the Asian race.
>>
>>36235188

Imagine if that's how they did everything.
>hmm, need shelter
>ok we're all set, now to just figure out how and what can be built with this

To be fair white people have sometimes created solutions that need problems too, but that's usually in cutting edge pure sciences. Not something as basic as eating. We even have an expression for this.
>>
File: 1488115899097.jpg (929KB, 2452x2839px) Image search: [Google]
1488115899097.jpg
929KB, 2452x2839px
>all these cringey autistic white nationalists on this thread
>only outlet is a Japanese imageboard because they're such losers nobody else wants

lmao @ your life. you faggots should be licking Asian shoe heels for letting you even post on this site
>>
>>36235188
Uh you just made that up.

You just cook Japanese rice like you would any other kind
>>
>>36235379
Wrong board there, buddy. This is [r9k], /pol/ is 31 doors to the right.
>>
>>36235379
assblasted vagina eyed dicklett detected
>>
>>36235388
I'm guessing you've never cooked or know very little about cooking in general if you don't know the different ways of cooking rice. Try cooking daiginjo rice the same way you would brown rice and see what happens.
>>
>>36235517
I'm just saying. Like most kinds. You can just throw it in a pot or a rice cooker.

I don't know about no spic Django rice whatever it's called
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.