[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why doesn't someone kill him? Out of the thousands of NEETs

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: .jpg (117KB, 700x840px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
117KB, 700x840px
Why doesn't someone kill him? Out of the thousands of NEETs in the US, why doesn't someone stab him?
He's about to dismantle the free web, sights like 4chan will be a thing of the past, pirating anime and whatever you fags watch will become harder and harder till their is a walled garden with a hefty entry fee.
>>
>>36233100
He isn't white. That why he doesn't understand why we like anime and internet. We have to kill him
>>
One look at him and I don't even care what he is behind, I want to see him star in the next beheading viral video
Why did we ever allow shitskins to be anything besides breathing tractors?
>>
>>36233145
>>36233575
damn, must really irritate you to see none-whites more successful than you
>>
>trumpcucks voted for this future

biggest bunch of retarded faggots holy shit
>>
File: 1459990754140.jpg (78KB, 604x483px) Image search: [Google]
1459990754140.jpg
78KB, 604x483px
>>36233100
There's nothing you idiots can do expect complain.

They won.
They have been trying to kill net neutrality for the past 6 years. They were going to get what they wanted sooner or later. Just invest in a vpn and get familiar with TOR browser is best thing you can do right now.

Because when a law passes where pretty much any big organization can buy your internet history and data from your ISP its game over.
>>
How does this affect me as an eurofag?
>>
>>36234564

You go on american websites all day?
>>
>>36234574
That's not how ISP's work you imbecile
>>
I hope 4chan is shut down. I am ready to leave
>>
>>36234586

And how do you think websites connect to the internet, you stupid eurocuck?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.