[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would you do if your best friend asked you out and he was

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: aH5AwH.png (1MB, 1772x1117px) Image search: [Google]
aH5AwH.png
1MB, 1772x1117px
What would you do if your best friend asked you out and he was a boy but you were also a boy?
>>
>>36232694
>What would you do if your best friend asked you out and he was a boy but you were also a boy?
Ok
>>
>>36232694
ghost him forever
>>
>>36232694
Go on a date with him, silly. It's your one chance to find true love.
>>
>>36232694
How the fuck do you think he became my best friend
>>
File: disgusted.gif (159KB, 401x321px) Image search: [Google]
disgusted.gif
159KB, 401x321px
>>36232721
>windows phone poster replies to my thread
YUCK
>>
>>36232694
Would transform make him my S U C C B O I
so I could satiate my lust everyday
>>
File: file.png (599KB, 556x861px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
599KB, 556x861px
>>36232760
>make him my S U C C B O I
>so I could satiate my lust everyday
but what if he wanted to satiate your lust his way
>>
>>36232727
This.
Hell I've done it once before. Glad I got away from that gay when I left highschool.
>>
>>36232831
>Hell I've done it once before. Glad I got away from that gay when I left highschool.
Why would you do this to your best friend?
>>
>>36232694
>>36232799
what mango is this?

r5tfyigyuhiyugth
>>
>>36232865
>what mango is this?
https://exhentai.org/g/1049477/363833ede0/

there's no sex
>>
>>36232694
Would wish something like this to happen. At least I wouldn't be alone everyday anymore.
>>
>>36232694
What best friend.
Hahaha
>;_;
>>
>>36232950
I could be your best friend~
>>
>>36232745
>>windows phone poster replies to my thread YUCK
Ok, redditor.
>>
>>36232974
fuck off he's MINE bitch
>>
>>36232694
>What would you do if your best friend asked you out and he was a boy but you were also a boy?
This happened to me with my only online friend. We knew each other for two years and he finally asked me out. I knew I was a worthless robot but was dumb enough to have a glimmer of hope. We met up for a weekend and went on dates. Naturally I wasn't good enough for him so the weekend was tense and awkward. Afterwards he stopped talking to me almost completely. I got humiliated and lost my best friend.
>>
>>36232694
We would have sex for one night but then we would never talk about it ever again and slowly distance ourselves because we're not really homosexual.
>>
>>36232694
>>36232799
What is the name of this manga?
>>
Man who is this gay curry nigger that's been lately avatarfagging.

get a trip so I can filter you, gaylord.
>>
>>36235864
probably the same troll who posts those drawings of that ugly guy
>>
>>36235878
Don't know what you're talking about.
post the picture.
>>
>>36232855
>Why would you do this to your best friend?
Because he's a fag ?
>>
>>36236713
>space between the word and the question mark
explain this shit
I've seen people doing this since like 2013
what the fuck is your deal
>>
>>36236768
No deal really, but rustling your jimmies is good enough .
>>
>>36236852
no, fuck you. are you some bork bork euro or something, does your phone do that
are you really the same guy who's been doing that for the past four-odd years, because it's amazing how you've gone from being a total SJW feminist nerdlinger to an internet tough guy starting shit in gay threads
you should consider not being an idiot, or being much less of an idiot
>>
>>36236935
phone auto correct does that anon .
>>
>>36236992
leave it to a motherFUCKING phoneposter to have shitty opinions.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.