[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why would *anyone* believe that Reptilians are secret controlling

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 682px-Reptilian.svg.png (100KB, 682x1023px) Image search: [Google]
682px-Reptilian.svg.png
100KB, 682x1023px
Why would *anyone* believe that Reptilians are secret controlling the world?

And why do as many people believe this as they do?
>>
Because they want to fantasize that the issue is larger than they are.

In reality, it's just a few (maybe a couple dozen) old men and women sitting in country clubs, on beautiful beaches, and in large mansions who are really calling the shots.
>>
These sort of myths are an extra peak into the public perception of something
In this case, it shows how removed the political class is from the public, since such absurd stories manage to get such a big recognition
>>
File: zoidbergtrauma.png (265KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
zoidbergtrauma.png
265KB, 650x650px
>>36232417
Actually, but above all: sadly, the number of believers in the Reptilians Conspiracy is around twelve million.

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2016/apr/07/conspiracy-theory-paranoia-aliens-illuminati-beyonce-vaccines-cliven-bundy-jfk
>>
externalization is a powerful tool
>>
>>36232453

considering how many fucked up people post on 4chan/reddit/etc all day long, i'd believe that.
>>
File: IMG_3746.jpg (52KB, 640x361px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3746.jpg
52KB, 640x361px
>>36232396
all fun and games until it's in your face
>>
well, if you go down the ufo rabbit hole, there are various species of aliens. if you go deeper you get into military abductions which leads to underground bases run by humans AND aliens. some people who claim to be MILABuctees say it's reptillians calling the shots or that their "handlers" are reptillian. also that serial killer claimed he saw reptillians coming out of his closet as a kid
>>
>>36232396
"Reptilian" is just a code-word for "Jew"
You can't get arrested or killed talking about "Reptilians"
>>
>>36232417
Fpbp. Creating a mythology is way more entertaining than the obvious answer that it's just the global elites working in rational self interest.
>>
>>36232396
Almost all the stuff David Icke has been talking about for literally decades has been coming out into the open in the past year or so. The reptilian stuff sounds crazy but I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if it was in the papers tomorrow. The man is like a goddamn prophet.
>>
>>36232396
Also, lol. Those two have benises, just one on the head and the other where it's usually supposed to be.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.