[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your emotions and your needs are just as valid as everyone else's.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1492033987266.jpg (44KB, 768x843px) Image search: [Google]
1492033987266.jpg
44KB, 768x843px
Your emotions and your needs are just as valid as everyone else's.

Anyone who can't love and appreciate you is vacuous and self-absorbed.

I believe in you.
>>
>>36231661
>I believe in you
Why would you do something like that?
>>
THANKS OP, but I'm hopeless and am going to die alone and miserable. It's how it was predetermined, no changing it.
>>
>anyone who can't love you is self absorbed

I don't love you OP does that mean I'm self absorbed?
>>
but who am i and who are you

i'm just a vessel for you to toss in whatever you want me to shit out back at you, anything in between cannot be genuine, it's just you and you, and i'm just me and me, we can communicate but there is no selfless love that can be genuine that i have ever seen, by definition it seems up its own ass and unobtainable in a natural state and you loving me is you loving yourself and me loving you is me loving myself

i can be you, you can be me, we can play the parts and put on a good show for each other like mutual parasites but we would learn to hate each other like we hate ourselves, and if you don't hate yourself you're probably in denial

trying to make a natural genuine connection is hurdle after hurdle of cognitive dissonance and escapism, in the end it's just me, in the end it's just you, but is it really just me? is it really just you? what's real? what's not?

i'm as valid as anybody else, i'm not more important and i'm not less important, it's nobody's duty to love me and i don't even love myself, i don't love anybody else, i appreciate nothing and the only appreciation i express is the bare minimum, falsified barely emotive sentences i conjure up based on personal expectations to achieve my desired level of comfort to get by on a meager level of escapism and hedonism, i AM self-absorbed just as much as anybody else and while that wasn't my natural way it is the way of the world, and i'm not worth it, and you probably aren't either, and everybody else

i like some things in a genuine way, but human beings don't cross that path

i don't understand a thing about fuck all but i don't think you do either and your message feels cheap
>>
>>36231661
That's not a fuckin strawberry, it's a watermelon.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.