[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be blackbot >have no racial preference for girls >but

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 1442805161932.jpg (46KB, 500x379px)
1442805161932.jpg
46KB, 500x379px
>be blackbot
>have no racial preference for girls
>but girls do

Just fucking end my life
>>
>same,
just take care of yourself anon.
>>
>>36231385
Literally the greatest time to be black.
>>
>>36231385
Does being black suck still? Do you feel that those around you are actively prejudiced against you?
>>
>roastie acts like a slut around for attention
>openly flirts with full knowledge of my intentions
>"sorry anon, I'm just not into black guys"
Highschool was a nightmare
>>
>>36231833
hahahahahaha that's great

And here I thought girls treated me rough back then.
>>
>>36231385
why don't you just stop being black, retard?
>>
>>36231833
Wahhhh wimmin wont fuck me cause I'm black, their choice get over it and I'm saying this as a black person.

>>36231385
>>36231734
Get the fuck over it, god damn. You guys are falling for that victimization bs that all these robots are hopped up on, if girls are avoiding you there is a reason why.

There always is, you need to find out why that is and work on improving yourself.
>>
File: open_mind.jpg (272KB, 1000x768px) Image search: [Google]
open_mind.jpg
272KB, 1000x768px
>>36231385
Ah fuck off, your people are having the best period of your whole race, at the back of white's naivety.

If you can't take advantage of that, you surely are a lost robot.
>>
>>36232015
>if girls are avoiding you there is a reason why
>you need to find out why that is

It could be for many reasons but I've come to the conclusion that they're regular people with no particular interest in me or that they're all just shallow cunts.
>>
>>36231385
>be asian fembot
>feel sorta uncomfortable about the whole yellow fever meme
>feel guilty about having my own racial preference towards black guys

We should all just be silver or something.
>>
>>36231385
Me too. Don't get too caught up in it, though. We're gonna make it, bro.
>>
>>36232046
You have a shit personality and don't even realize it.

That was quick to spot, work on it bruv.
>>
>>36232091
Everyone has shit personalities
>>
>>36231385
>black fembot
>not thick
>same
>>
>>36232015
>Wahhhh wimmin wont fuck me cause I'm black

Still doesn't give them the right to lead me on. Two different girls on two different occasions asked me if the "myth was true" and I told them find out themselves, so they straight up groped my dick like a pair of tits. One of them found every opportunity in social situations do this because lol black dicks. My sexuality was reduced to a joke because of my race, that shit is cruel.
>>
>>36232034
And you're a failure even though you have the advantage of being a white man
>>
>>36232111
I'm sorry but that's some of the funniest shit I've read. Do you have any other experiences as a black person like that?
>>
>>36232111
That sucks blackbot. I find the whole bbc meme entertaining and quite the turn on but I would never do something like that to another person.
>>
>>36232133
What advantage? The only advantage that exist is to be born rich or talented. I may have a better chance of getting a job in fucking wallmart for having a white face, but who wants a job like that?

So fuck off with your guilt, failed black man.
>>
>>36232154
>freshman year
>school is majority white by a large margin
>be talking to this qt island chick that sits next to me in English
>people started talking about us making a cute
>someone comes up to her and says that we should start dating since we're both black
>"I am not black! I am Hawaiian! Why would anyone even think that!?"
>starts talking to me less in class and flat out avoids me in the hallways
>anytime I saw her in public, it was back to normal
>>
>>36232202
>So fuck off with your guilt, failed black man.
How about you shoot a bullet through my head faggot.
>>
>>36232254
the heck
this just bad
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.